RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 22-01-2011 12:34 AM

*Hugs Ian* How are you?

Cazki 22-01-2011 12:37 AM

I'm not great lia. How are you?
Hey Nicole you ok?

nicole94 22-01-2011 12:39 AM

*Hugs Ian*
lol Lia, I find it easier to talk via text :)
Ian-I'm ok thanks. Whats up? Do you wanna talk?

Cazki 22-01-2011 12:41 AM

I'm fed up and i feel like giving up. Dont think i can do it anymore.

nicole94 22-01-2011 12:44 AM

*Hugs Ian* Sorry you're feeling low :( Please stay strong, you can do this. I'm sorry that I don't have any advice :/

frenchhorn 22-01-2011 01:54 AM

i was going to post earlier, but the internet had other ideas

sorry i've not been around much and am not being very supportive and doing individual replies, its all going really, really badly at the moment.
can I just sit in the corner with my teddy William.

*creeps over to corner*

ˈsäləˌterē 22-01-2011 01:58 AM

~Squishes you~ Of course Oliver. Just relax.

PoisonedApple 22-01-2011 02:02 AM

*huggles oliver and offers an extra plushie and blanket*

Cazki 22-01-2011 02:06 AM

Heya Oliver :) im sorry that things arnt good for you. Would you like a hug?

frenchhorn 22-01-2011 02:18 AM

thanks guys. Yes please Ian *comes out of corner to give hugs to all who want, then goes back to the corner*

PsychoKitty2010 22-01-2011 03:32 AM

Warning- contains bad language (but is a good song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FvXH-K7M8s

ˈsäləˌterē 22-01-2011 03:51 AM

Kitty! I'm so glad to see you! Don't scare me like that hun!

Doikers 22-01-2011 10:51 AM

*Hugs Sarah*
*Hugs Solo*
*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Jill*
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Nicole*
*Hugs Ian*
*Hugs Oliver*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hug Kitty*

Gosh I'm up early , sorry to have been so freaked out last night:(

Kahlia1981 22-01-2011 11:18 AM

*huggles all*

sorry lia that I missed you. i'm barely keeping up with the number of posts at the moment. :-(

i've managed to start another two of my assignments. *le sigh* they just never seem to end. :-( getting a bit over it all.

another gp appointment on monday as well. more meds to get. more money to spend that i don't really have. more time to waste at the doctors surgery that i can't afford to waste.
my housemates' parents' dog (benji) passed away this last week (aged 19 plus) and that affected me (badly) too because in a way i was using him to help me cope with the death of my own little baby girl (dog). she's been gone since 2009 but i'm still struggling to cope with the decision i had to make then. when i'm starting to get unwell i still hallucinate that she is here. i also sometimes feel her crawl next to me when i can't sleep at night - and since i have major problems with insomnia that can happen quite a bit. i often feel like i murdered her, even though i know - logically - that wasn't the case. she would have had no quality of life if she had continued to live both the vet and every single person who knew of her circumstances has told me that ... but it was one of the toughest decisions i have ever had to make and in some ways i still hate myself for it.

sorry, i'll stop the pity party.

kitty, thanks for sharing the p!nk song. i love it and it is so true. i've actually downloaded to my computer to remind me.

*huggles everyone and disappears into the garden to play with puppy sinclair because she really needs some "puppy love" right now*

Doikers 22-01-2011 11:23 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope you Dr's appointment go's well .:) I'm sorry to hear about your Dog , I have had family pets that have passed away and know how difficult that is to get over :S

one_step_closer 22-01-2011 04:10 PM

*hugs everyone*

Anarchymummy 22-01-2011 04:25 PM

Hi all *Hugs everyone*

Sorry It didn't go great Mark,but at least you made the step of putting yourself out there,(social anxiety sucks and I know how hard it is so put yourself in social situations)as Solo said It could have gone worse so go you :)

Thanks Solo :)

SparkleKitten 22-01-2011 04:41 PM

BLAH! Had enough of people today. Been called fat, ugly, useless, had comments made about my left eye as it doesn't work 100% as the optician never spotted the nerve problem when it could be fixed, my joints being bad which is genetic and thus the fault of my family anyway and to put the icing on the cake called a loon, again. ¬.¬

Does anyone have a pack of angry, hungry lions I could swap for?

Doikers 22-01-2011 04:45 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Claire*

*Hugs Sarah* I'm sorry you are having a crap time hun.

How is everyone else?

shadowedsoul 22-01-2011 04:49 PM

cuddles all, curls up in the corner.