RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-04-2010 01:39 PM

April, you can get through this week, it'll go in a flash. Don't give up at the last hurdle darling. We're all here for you *cuddles tight*

Scarletdreamer 25-04-2010 01:47 PM

*cuddles Hels back* I know it's the last hurdle, but I can't do it... or so it feels... there's so much to do and so little time to do it and I wanted to make this semester my best ever... and my bestie is going to "outperform" me in terms of grades... I don't care that I have/had things to deal with that she doesn't/didn't... it's just not fair!! :crying:

I'm struggling so much... and life doesn't seem fair at all - well of course, because it ISN'T fair.......... and I just want to cut and cut BADLY. :'(

*hides again* :'(

Doikers 25-04-2010 01:53 PM

*Hugs April* 5 more days , you can do this , I have totall faith in you . You shoulden't compare yourself with your best mate , everyone is different , just because she is doing well doesen't mean you are not .

*Hugs JK,Nicole,Oliver,Crimson,Laura,Helen,Kahlia,Julie, and everyone else here *

Kahlia1981 25-04-2010 01:55 PM

*hugs all*

Almost shaking with anger now. Was on another forum earlier and made a flippant comment about the shopping centres here not being able to decide when they were going to take the ANZAC day holiday because it was today. And that the fact that they couldn't decide was stupid. And someone blasted the living **** out of me telling me that I should learn more about a countries national holidays before making degrading comments.

It's funny, when you take things out of context, you can make anything sound like whatever you want.

So damn over this life. Just want it all to end.

MammaMia 25-04-2010 02:03 PM

April, I'm with Mark on this. You shouldn't compare yourself to your best friend. You can do these next five days. I know it seems a lot. Take it hour by hour or minute by minute. But you can do this & think how amazing it'll feel to be finished. *cuddles tight*

Kahlia, don't let the bastards grind you down. Keep going sweet. It can't rain forever *cuddles*

*cuddles Mark* How are YOU doing?

Doikers 25-04-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Kahlia, don't let the bastards grind you down. Keep going sweet. It can't rain forever
Thinks Helen is right^^ *Hugs*

Kahlia1981 25-04-2010 02:28 PM

Thanks Hels && Mark.

Just so damn angry now. Really trying hard not to let it get to me. I even went and made what I had originally said even more clear. But it really irritates me when someone reads something, jumps off the handle, has a go at you and it's all about something that has absolutely no meaning in a forum that's supposed to be a safe place!

Meh. Sorry, I shouldn't rant. I don't think I'm going to get a lot of sleep tonight. It's 11:25 and my brain won't switch off. The damn thing keeps going around in nice depressed circles filled with SI urges and su thoughts.

On a positive note though: I reached my 20 month milestone at 9:00 this morning. Yay me.

*walks around the ward, finds everyone and gives them a hug, takes Puppy SinClair for a walk, and leaves some watermelon, rockmelon, honeydew-melon, lychees and rambutans in a basket on a table*

Scarletdreamer 25-04-2010 02:40 PM

I am so ****ing angry right now.

I think I need to update my r/v thread... again. It's coming in handy these days when I just seem to be boiling over with rage. I'm NOT smart, I'm NOT doing well in school, and I've run up against a brick wall in terms of my senior sem paper. I have NO idea where to go from here, I just want to cut, and my husband is out of the house right now so I can...

:crying:

I was shaking I was so angry just a little bit ago... now I gotta calm down some... :crying:

Jetforce 25-04-2010 02:48 PM

Been extremely busy the last few weeks but *hugs all* hope ur all looking after urself. If you haven't....do try and tc of urself there!

*leaves some Orange juice and a few apple danishes*

Scarletdreamer 25-04-2010 02:50 PM

*hugs Jet* How're you doing? :) Good to see you again.

R/v thread updated... :'(

MammaMia 25-04-2010 02:54 PM

YAY Kahlia on 20 months, am proud of you :D I'm 2 months free today, you just reminded me LOL. Not that anyone has remembered, well I only told about 3 people in advance. Oh well :P even I didn't remember bahahaahaha.

April, take a break sweetheart & BREATHE!!! You're getting yourself more wound up than necessary *cuddles tight*

Scarletdreamer 25-04-2010 03:08 PM

I can't focus, I can't stop to breathe, other than posting on here... I want to play WoW or read a fun book, but I have SO MUCH TO DO!!! I have my W&S presentation on Wednesday, and I STILL haven't finished that up yet... I have to do work in the health psych lab with a volunteer that's not being very helpful on Monday and Tuesday during the times that I would normally do homework... I have my senior sem presentation tomorrow but I have to finish my paper for that... and it's not done yet so I can't print off the notes and have that be done and okay... **** **** ****!!!!!!!!! :crying:

Sorry... :o

*hides in shame*

Kahlia1981 25-04-2010 03:15 PM

Helen: Thanks, and congratulations for your 2 months. *throws confetti*

Sorry it's not more ... I just don't have the words at the moment I'm afraid. I do have hugs though, so I'll share those.

*group hug*
*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 25-04-2010 03:24 PM

Thanks Kahlia, you're the only one who's said that.

April, please try breathe sweetheart or it'll seem even harder to get the work done. Try break it down into bits??

katnovia 25-04-2010 03:35 PM

thanks for the welcomes a few pages back. sorry it's taken an age to reply, life got in the way, like it does. To who asked, please call me Kat. I can't remember why I felt the need to check in. Too numb to remember.

*hugs kahlia* I stole a hug as I was in the room but quiet, so here's an extra special warm hug back.

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 03:37 PM

y the hell am i still awake

MammaMia 25-04-2010 03:39 PM

*cuddles Kat & Julie*

katnovia 25-04-2010 03:59 PM

thanks mammamia. *hugs back* feeling better already knowing there are people out there

MammaMia 25-04-2010 04:06 PM

Call me Helen :)

I'm glad you're feeling better already :) *cuddles* We're a friendly bunch. All here for each other, even when we're not up to supporting.

katnovia 25-04-2010 04:15 PM

thanks Helen. i hope that i can be of good support too, i'm just feeling a bit too overwhelmed by everything at the moment *snuggles into cuddle*