RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

chocostashchick 08-03-2008 06:33 AM

OH HEY
idea!

alyssa you could RETURN the pain meds and get your money back! that's an idea, right!

okay that was it, just occurred to me

chocostashchick 08-03-2008 07:13 AM

oops
haha
nevermind then!
thanks Aidey

effervescence 08-03-2008 08:15 AM

*accepts refreshments from choco*

why did i have to go and do hard uni courses?
and why cant my parents just DIE
i know. i sound horrible. i guess i am horrible. a nasty, unloving person

Jetforce 08-03-2008 10:51 AM

Hey all..how r u today?
*leaves some pancakes with maple syrup on the bench for breakie :-P*

I'm feeling iffy ugh....oh well

Effervesence/Chloe...um, i did psychology major with anatomy minor - does that help lol? What u plan to do at uni?

Anybody need me..PM me :-)

effervescence 08-03-2008 10:55 AM

im doing neuroscience

woooooooooooooooo pancakes :D

Jetforce 08-03-2008 10:59 AM

haha...:P

Wow..that's an intersting field...it's like a cross between psychology and physiology!

Good luck in it!!

effervescence 08-03-2008 11:04 AM

yea pretty much. i think its quite ironic actually :p but there you go

Jetforce 08-03-2008 11:11 AM

Enjoying it so far?

What year r u in atm?

LittleVampp 08-03-2008 04:23 PM

God Im sooo scared..... scared of myself scared of the meet, scared of staying at laura!!! why do I get so scared...... Im scared of how much cutting is getting.... I scared about my depression.... I scared that I get so many suside thoughts..... Im scared of nearly everything.....

Im sorry people I am a moner arent I "Yes Didi you are, just shut up"

Ok

~*forever_broken*~ 08-03-2008 06:31 PM

No sweetie, you're not a moaner...

*sigh*

Trying to decide whether or not to schedual an extra counseling session for next week... I am really feeling out of sorts about this whole 'get rid of your tylenol' thing... I want to know what changed during the 7 hours between our session on Friday and the 'I think you should get rid of it' email that evening...

I'm being unreasonable I know... And silly...

chocostashchick 08-03-2008 10:45 PM

oh ew i was a psych major and my neuroscience class totally kicked my butt haha it was one of the most interesting though so that would be a neat concentration
good luck effervescence!

*hugs Didi* you arent a moaner and its normal to get scared, just go and remind yourself that you can leave if you want to or need to and give it a try

*hugs Alyssa* hmm i say take that extra appt and go for the both of us because since i cant have ANY appts right now, you can have an extra one, and then it is like we both have appts!! lol
don't feel rushed, you can go at your own pace, and you don't HAVE to get rid of your stash if it is too big of a step. maybe you could move it out of sight or something? baby steps? it's not unreasonable at all, it's scary to feel like you are losing your options.

*stuffs face with pancakes from Jeremy even though its not breakfast time anymore*

MammaMia 08-03-2008 11:25 PM

Baby girl, Mummy doesn't think you're a moaner, I just wish you came to me and all, but yeah I guess obviously yesterday you wouldn't have done...

I could REALLY do without this being a third bad 8th March, well it's not been bad in a way cus the two pieces of news might not be happening, if that makes sense?

If the first piece of news is true....then I *really* don't need this now, I can barely cope with you guys having split up, without you having done this to us now & LIE to me about it...and if you have....your excuse will be "because I wanted to protect you"...WELL I'm sorry but I'm 18 now...an adult remember? News like that will always be hard, but least give me some damm respect and not coutinue to wrap me up in cotton wool...

effervescence 08-03-2008 11:35 PM

wouldn't say i was enjoying much right now, but i probably will once i get into it a bit more. i'm 1st yr.

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 01:32 AM

*checks in again*
this day could not possibly get any worse
oh look it just did

effervescence 09-03-2008 02:08 AM

*comes and sits next to callie*
are you ok?

MammaMia 09-03-2008 02:25 AM

*hugs everyone*

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 03:09 AM

aww thanks
crappy day - mostly due to the fact that i seem to be a crap daughter
ugh
can i hide in here, like, forever maybe?
*starts to make a camp*

effervescence 09-03-2008 03:12 AM

poor you. apparently my dad just bought a tent yesterday *steals tent* now you can have your own little house here.

i'd be a really crap daughter if my parents actually knew me. ha. maybe that in itself makes me crap too :s oh well. try not to worry *passes you hot chocolate* is it cold where you are? its going into winter down here ALREADY......*sigh*

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 04:04 AM

YAY let's make a tent
ermm i might as well warn you the last time i tried to put a tent up it didn't go so well

*drinks hot chocolate*
yes it's cold here. our winter is just ending...... supposedly
(our seasons are opposite haha)

sorry that we both appear to be crap daughters
i wish i had a solution but other than camping out indefinitely in this tent i really dont
*chugs hot chocolate and contemplates spiking it with gin but that might be nasty*

Pomegranate 09-03-2008 04:24 AM

*hugs everyone who needs it*

I am drinking again for the God knows how many times time this week. I really want to SI but I don't have the time to go to A+E and won't again until thursday :( CRAP. That will officially be the longest without A+E since new year and I am not sure how I am going to cope. I am making myself feel better by trying to do smaller cuts but it just isn't the same damn it! :(

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 04:43 AM

*passes Emma some hot chocolate*
aww honey i'm sorry
want to come hide in our tent?

please try and calm down and stay safe
no more alcohol! just water or tea or hot chocolate
can you do something else to distract you? do you know why you feel so bad?

MammaMia 09-03-2008 05:37 AM

Can I come in the tent?

LittleVampp 09-03-2008 12:51 PM

Sorry mummy..... I wanted t otalk to you..... But I didnt know weather you where free and if you where weather you really wanted to talk :(..... Im sorry Didi silly........

I just wish sometimes I could get other all of this

Small_Black_Flower 09-03-2008 03:48 PM

I guess Ive had a bad weekend, I'm not sure, yesterday night was good tho, but I drank too much over the weekend. far too much, upset my friends, yeah messed up basically

plus I'm rediculously behind at college and I have a gig in a week and I'm so not mentally ready for it :-(

but yeah *hugs to everyone*

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 04:42 PM

i think that we should all move into the tent and just hide out here until the world becomes a better place

*passes Helen and Didi and Emm some cookies*

*sits in tent and refuses to leave*

Small_Black_Flower 09-03-2008 05:26 PM

*Stays in tent, munching cookie wrapped in a blanket*
*feels a little bit safer*

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 05:42 PM

*sits in tent next to Emm and eats more cookies*

Becca 09-03-2008 05:48 PM

*walks in picks up blanket and stuffed bear to hide in a corner*

Did I hear someone mention hot chocolate?

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 06:11 PM

*hugs Becca and passes her the cookies and some hot chocolate*
want to come hide from the world in our camp? there's even a tent :)

Becca 09-03-2008 06:15 PM

*dunks cookies in hot chocolate* Yum. Hiding sounds good.

~*forever_broken*~ 09-03-2008 07:08 PM

Oh a tent? Thank god

*crawls in tent and wraps up in her blanket clutching her stuffed lamb*

Mmm smaller spaces are good...

*breaths a small sigh of relief and settles in for a nap*

chocostashchick 10-03-2008 01:01 AM

*moves over for Alyssa*
welcome to the tent
we have cookies and hot chocolate and blankets and unlimited time for hiding from reality and living in denial of our problems
*hugs Alyssa and Becca and Emm*
how are we all doing?

effervescence 10-03-2008 02:10 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry. was just imagining what dad would say if he knew what i'd done to his tent. (actually its not all that funny) but still :)
damn this time difference! denial is GREAT.
i had to walk out of my anatomy lecture this morning, couldnt cope with the pics of body bits. and to think i'm expected to do dissections.....with scalpels....sh*t

effervescence 10-03-2008 02:11 AM

how do you hide things in posts? the bit about the scalpels maybe should be hidden

Pomegranate 10-03-2008 02:20 AM

OK. I am stoned. I thought I would feel better but I jut feel ill and this
message is very long and hard to right because I cant concentrate on keys and things moving.

Small_Black_Flower 10-03-2008 02:37 AM

*hugs for everyone again* *anyone for popcorn?*
I really dont seem to sleep anymore *cries*
I have to be up in 4 and a half hours
and then I have 10 hours at college + gig rehearsal , I dont honestly think I'm going to manage it :-(

Emma (awesome name btw) I know how you feel, I always think getting stoned will help me but it never does.
*gives you an extra big hug and a nice cup of tea*
xx

effervescence 10-03-2008 02:40 AM

i feel sick. and i havent even taken anything. only if its plain salted popcorn. none of that buttery stuff. ick.

Small_Black_Flower 10-03-2008 02:44 AM

:-( *hugs for effervescence (sorry i dont know your name)* hope you feel better soon.
yes just plain popcorn I cant stand toffee or buttery stuff
take care x

Jetforce 10-03-2008 05:56 AM

Thx's for the popcorn..yum yum :D

**hugs emm and chloe**

Hope u guys r feeling spleesh today :-) if not...hope those hugs will makes things better!

effervescence 10-03-2008 07:05 AM

Thanks jeremy.
so yeah hi emm i'm chloe :p
i feel blergh. i am such a f*ck up

Jetforce 10-03-2008 09:58 AM

*hugs*
wat's on ur mind chloe?

chocostashchick 10-03-2008 01:41 PM

*hugs Chloe and Emm and Jeremy, goes and sits in corner of Denial Tent*
i so refuse to leave this camp
i swear the only thing keeping me sane is pretending that i am actually in this tent and not really in the real world

ooh i want popcorn

MammaMia 10-03-2008 04:00 PM

SmallBlackFlower, ohhhh yummy popcorn!

I feel like poo today, anyone got any painkillers for my headache?

*hides*

MammaMia 10-03-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12vampire34 (Post 613522)
Sorry mummy..... I wanted t otalk to you..... But I didnt know weather you where free and if you where weather you really wanted to talk :(..... Im sorry Didi silly........

I just wish sometimes I could get other all of this

It's okay baby girl :hehe: You're not silly tho!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small_Black_Flower (Post 613807)
but yeah *hugs to everyone*

*hugs you tight*

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocostashchick (Post 613917)
i think that we should all move into the tent and just hide out here until the world becomes a better place

*passes Helen and Didi and Emm some cookies*

*sits in tent and refuses to leave*

I think we should too,thanks for the cookies ^_^

I've been so bloody triggered today, and I don't want to give in, and stuff....new start...and yet I feel so pooey (for several reasons) *cries* :-(

Pomegranate 10-03-2008 04:26 PM

*hugs everyone that needs them and waves hello to Chloe*

Squishes over to allow Helen room on beanbag. My PM box is open if you want to chat about things hun x

I feel slightly stupid for getting so stoned. It was horrible! But thanks for the words of support everyone and the tea Callie :)

chocostashchick 10-03-2008 04:47 PM

hello all
hope you are feeling better now Emma (don't feel stupid - you aren't alone and it sounds like you learned something at least!) and Helen!
i have decided to imbue the Denial Tent with umm magical energies that shut out all triggering thoughts!
*starts walking around the camp waving a stick, i mean magic wand, in the air*

honestly, is there some sort of curse from fate going around that is ruining people's lives? i swear it's going around - everybody seems to be having bad luck and bad times :(
not fair i want it to stop

chocostashchick 10-03-2008 04:48 PM

ROWIE
*hugs Rowie and passes her tea and biscuits*
welcome to our camp! we have a lovely tent, called the Denial Tent, where we are all hiding from our problems and the world in general. stay as long as you like dearest. i for one absolutely refuse to leave.

Small_Black_Flower 10-03-2008 05:04 PM

Hello all *waves*
*hugs for everyone feeling rubbish, and just general hugs*
hows it going in the tent today, I'm coming back to hide out after college, I left early couldnt really handle it, someone said about me self harming and i nearly died, I dont know how they knew
*passes round wine gums*

Oo and hi Chloe, nice to meet you
xx

MammaMia 10-03-2008 05:58 PM

Thanks guys

*huggles Emma lots*

chocostashchick 10-03-2008 06:08 PM

*hugs Chloe and Helen and Rowie, and passes round more tea mostly because have nothing better to do*
ooh maybe i can start a campfire and make smores!!!
i love the Denial Tent
plan on living here from now on
i made a scary phone call and think i will need to hide out here in case that they ring me back - talking is scary :(

aww Chloe that sucks majorly *hugs you*
isn't it weird how people just know somehow, no matter how much you cover it up and don't talk about it? that happened to me too and to this day i don't know how they figured it out *feels confused*

aww Rowie have a nice nap in the Denial Tent and i bet you will feel a bit better
if not you can live in the camp with me for a bit :)