RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 06-12-2010 10:42 PM

Right I'm off to hit the hay :)
*Night Time Hugs My Wardies*
Take good care folks :)

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 10:43 PM

*Squeezes Louise* I had a friend like that. She turned on me called me an attention seeking cow, or words to that effect, and told me she was better off without me, I fu*ked up her life, etc...She was my best friend. Still is. I know how that feels, and I know how much it hurts to have someone you thought you could trust do something like this to you, but I want you to do one thing. Don't let it do what it did to me. Don't stop trusting because as soon as you decide to put that Ice Quenn mask on, it never comes off. Please don't do that. It's lonely and not a cheerful way to live. I can't explain it all. I just needed to warn you, to tell you that I know it's hard, but shutting yourself off won't work.

Louise 06-12-2010 10:43 PM

night mark, and thanks.

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 10:44 PM

*Hugs Mark goodnight*

Really? Wow, have fun the both of you :) It's so wonderful that we might have made friends for life here.

MammaMia 06-12-2010 10:48 PM

^^^

I've made a friend for life from here. She's my bestie <3

misskitty112 06-12-2010 11:32 PM

It is awesome the friendships we have from here! I love it <3

MammaMia 06-12-2010 11:33 PM

Don't worry. Not worth it.

Louise 06-12-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2596932)
*Squeezes Louise* I had a friend like that. She turned on me called me an attention seeking cow, or words to that effect, and told me she was better off without me, I fu*ked up her life, etc...She was my best friend. Still is. I know how that feels, and I know how much it hurts to have someone you thought you could trust do something like this to you, but I want you to do one thing. Don't let it do what it did to me. Don't stop trusting because as soon as you decide to put that Ice Quenn mask on, it never comes off. Please don't do that. It's lonely and not a cheerful way to live. I can't explain it all. I just needed to warn you, to tell you that I know it's hard, but shutting yourself off won't work.

*hugs back* thanks and I am sorry that it did happen to you, it's a horrible feeling. blaming myself right now.

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 11:54 PM

What's not worth it Helen?

It's not your fault Louise. My friend regrets ever saying those things, but it was months before she came round and stopped treating my like a leper. Point is, it's them with the problem, not you. *Hugs*

MammaMia 07-12-2010 12:20 AM

I'm so sorry.

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 12:24 AM

Hehe i want it to be nowww. Oh and i got letter from uni so as long as i dont fail everything... Prof wasnt in today though ><

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 12:27 AM

Oy sorry o.o i managed to miss this page >< but that'll be 2 ryl ppl in jan maybe hehehe

misskitty112 07-12-2010 01:31 AM

Who else are you meeting/have met, Heather? lol

SoMuchMore 07-12-2010 04:48 AM

*cuddles helen* what are you sorry about hun? you alright? Here if you need.

*hugs louise* you do not deserve that at all. Its not your fault. Don't blame yourself hun.

*hugs heather* ahh! i keep missing you on fb. sorry. How have you been?

*hugs felicia* soo i see you're also crazy with uni work. can def relate to you there. its almost the end of the semester!

*hugs lia* how have you been?

*hugs mark* hope you sleep okay.

Must write a paper.. must do it now lol. I'm so lacking in motivation its not even funny.
Around if anyone needs to talk though.
*huggles everyone i've missed*

P.S. *cuddles JK* i saw you posted a few pages ago. I miss you!!!! i'm only putting this in a p.s. b/c idk if you are actively lurking about :-P

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 04:57 AM

ummm forget sn's cuz i suck buuut
-ashleigh
-monica
-leigh
and now you and another person =p

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 08:54 AM

*lays looking at the ceiling*

Doikers 07-12-2010 10:23 AM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Julie*

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 10:42 AM

evening mark

Doikers 07-12-2010 10:50 AM

Hey Julie *Hugs How are you feeling ?
My computer is running SO slow it's frustrating me. I also had a disturbing dream that I can't remember the details of but feel horrid after *Sigh*
I'm going to restart my Computer in the hope it runs faster .

one_step_closer 07-12-2010 11:07 AM

I'm freezing and I have a cold. Plus i've heard that the post is cancelled and getting post is the highlight of my day!

How is everyone else?

Doikers 07-12-2010 11:12 AM

Oh :( *Hugs Lindsay and makes a Lemsip* I like getting post too , it was cancelled last week one day but they didn't tell us they just never got here. *Knits a blanket to warm Lindsay up*
I'm feeling okay , I have accupuncture and I hope the loud mouths don't show up and ruin the relaxing atmosphere again:S If everyone could maybe sit quietly maybe a little light chat but NO 30 minute arguments over who makes the best food! :S erp.

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 11:24 AM

*kicks the covers off rubbing my eyes*

Doikers 07-12-2010 11:27 AM

are you tired Julie , It's getting late down there isn't it ?

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 11:30 AM

sorta we gots up at 5:30 am and now it's 11:30pm

Doikers 07-12-2010 11:34 AM

Why did you get up so early? I would be tired

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 11:36 AM

aqua robics is on at 6;15 am

Doikers 07-12-2010 11:38 AM

Ohh Okay :)

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 12:09 PM

-whines- our back hurts

Doikers 07-12-2010 12:11 PM

*Waves to Owen* what happened to your back?

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 12:12 PM

it is sore alot i dunno y

xxjuliexx 07-12-2010 12:13 PM

-sit next to mark-

Doikers 07-12-2010 12:19 PM

*Sits by Owen* Perhaps you pulled a muscle at aqua aerobics?

one_step_closer 07-12-2010 02:31 PM

I can't do this any more, i'm really struggling. I'm so low, lonely and suicidal but at the same time I can't cope with being around people, not even my brother. I want to kill myself. I'll just have to accept that I am not going to get my brother's permission and that it will hurt him because I can't cope with this pain. If there is even any hope for me getting better it won't be for a long time and I don't have the strength to hold on.

MammaMia 07-12-2010 04:26 PM

*hugs ward*

Doikers 07-12-2010 04:40 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Please hold on hun , you won't feel so wretched always , feeling better isn't easy but it will happen . Perhaps you could speak to your Dr about changing your meds or at least tweaking them if you on some already , or even starting some meds ?

*Hugs Helen* How are you?

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 04:42 PM

I think am gonna take a nap *yawn* hows you guys

MammaMia 07-12-2010 04:58 PM

*hugs Mark* I feel even more ill, thought my cold and cough were getting better but having a bad day with them. Not feeling too emotionally great either :S

misskitty112 07-12-2010 05:13 PM

*Hugs Mark* How're you?
*Hugs Lindsay* Please hold on.
*Hugs Heather* Have a nice nap!
*Hugs Helen* I hope you feel better soon.

My Brit Lit Paper is done! WHOOO. Now I only have a history paper, another lit theory paper, a journalism rewrite, and my journalism final. I can do this.
Then I go into finals week, but my hell week was this week, so I don't even care about finals.

Doikers 07-12-2010 05:16 PM

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Felicia* Go you!!!

*Hugs Helen* I'm sorry you feel rotten , both types of rotten :S

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 05:22 PM

Felicia=awesomeee ^.^

Doikers 07-12-2010 06:01 PM

Ugh , I want to Drink but can't because of the Antabuse:(
I really want to Cut , my arms are tingly.
It's been 9 days S.I. free I don't want to wreck it but sooooo triggered :S

youngatheart 07-12-2010 06:57 PM

Evening everyone, how are you all? xxxx

Doikers 07-12-2010 07:14 PM

*Hugs Sam* (It's Sam right?) How are you tonight? I'm up and down :S

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 07:26 PM

*hugs everyone*
How is everyone?

Doikers 07-12-2010 07:30 PM

*Squishes Crimson* I'm urgy , they ( the urges ) keep washing over me :( How are you Crimson ?

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 07:43 PM

I've been pretty urgy the last couple of days myself, but to apathetic to be bothered to do anything.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : boring life ramblings
Going Saturday to look at more houses and hopefully start the paperwork on Monday because the sooner we move the better for me... between the "landlord" we have now and the in-laws that will be moving out when we move, I can't wait. They're smooshing the last of my tolerance and sanity the longer it takes to get moved. But on the upside the in-laws were already told when we move they are not going with us and will not be welcomed back to stay (except M since she's helping out and will have a lease to pay rent for her room and her part of the bills). D's also quit paying MIL's car insurance and cut down our cell bill and told MIL not to go over or she'll be paying that overage, and if she doesn't we're taking the cell back.
Oh Oh Oh! And when we get a house D said I may be able to get a Corgi! I've wanted one for years now but our apartment isn't allowed dogs...

Doikers 07-12-2010 07:48 PM

Oh I'm sorry you're urgy too Crimson *Hugs*
Think of all the new personal space you'll have in a new home :) and a Dog!! I'd like a pet too but my flat doesn't allow them , exept Parrots it seems :P (my downstairs and acrross one neighbour has an African Grey Parrot)

youngatheart 07-12-2010 07:49 PM

*hugs* Mark, Yeah it is sam :0) Sorry to hear you are down as well as up, whats wrong? Im fine thanks! Had a good day watching my girls xmas play so feeling quite happy tonight :)

*hugs* poisonedapple I hope you find a house on saturday!

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 08:02 PM

*hugs Mark* I can't wait for the space. My poor Chinchillas will even be able to run around outside of their cage when we have more space (I'm going to get them a 'playpen' for the living room). Have you asked the landlord about caged animals? That's how we can keep my chinchillas and my kid's rabbit in a no pet apartment. I'm hoping to have an exercise room but if not at least I can use the wii in the living room when we don't have people staying in it.

*hugs Sam* I'm Crimson :) I hope so too... I can't wait.

Doikers 07-12-2010 08:04 PM

Nothing specifically wrong Sam (so glad I remembered your name!) , Just aware that it's been 9 days and knowing that really brings Self Injury to the forefront of my thinking , Make sense? , Plus I don't know , this tingling in my arms and body wants me to cut to stop it .:S *Hugs Sam*