RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 12-05-2010 09:08 PM

*hugs everyone*
i just had my first group meeting. it was a lot better than i thought, we had a laugh and it was really nice! i'm actually looking forward to next week!

Doikers 12-05-2010 09:27 PM

Thats good news Nicole :) Way to go :)

nicole94 12-05-2010 09:29 PM

thanks :D i was SO nervous at first, especially as it's quite a big group, theres about 10 of us! lol. but theyre all really nice.

MammaMia 12-05-2010 10:02 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiii people.

I spy Mark & JK *jumps on*

Thanks Crimson/April for replies about me answering question.
Thanks for everyone's replies to me too.

OMG I've had a fairly good night, helped me not think about things too much, again. But I've suddenly added anxious to my million emotions. FUUUUUUN! >.>

*hides and curls up*

nicole94 12-05-2010 10:05 PM

*finds helen and hugs her.* heey hun. not really gonna talk much lol. gonna get in the bath again :D.
*leaves cake and extra special hugs for everyone*

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 10:05 PM

*hates on economy* I found awesome federal jobs all over California that I qualify for. I picked the 6 I was most suited for in places I was willing to live (not the one in Death Valley for example since moving from a place with a high of 70s to 120s is a bit too much...) and 3 refuse relocation assistance and 3 say nothing for or against but probably won't since they're the 3 lowest in pay. *pouts*

jonikd 12-05-2010 10:09 PM

*hugs everyone who likes hugs*

Laura, thanks hun, I tend to find by the time I get through reading how everyone is I've run out of oomph to worry bout myself. I think as others are struggling so much some of my stuff seems silly. Which I know is silly in itself ;) Anyway, raving now, really hope you got through without SI, you've had such an awesome week and inspired us all [well me anyway] with completing your course and stuff. *hugs*

Hi Taz35, its a bit busy in here, but we're all around a lot so stick with us 'k?

Mark, honey, I'm so sorry you cut badly, are you OK? I do feel numb after I SI also, I won't go into huge detail here, but feel free to PM me if you ever want to. Not that I'm on here much but will always get to you when I can! Good luck with the GP, you go sort him out ;) *hugs tight*

Hey April and Crimson, you two are such nice people, I hope you're both feeling better, cos I reckon you deserve to. *cuddles*

Nice work with the group meeting Nicole, hope you're doing OK *hugs*

*leave cuddles for Julie in case she pops by after aquarobics*

*cuddles Helen lots* I really hope you have a great day one of these days soon, it must be so tiring day in day out to feel so low :( Glad you got out though, I find distraction works wonders and when I'm at work I'm completely fine.

Speaking of work....have a good evening etc you lot. *leaves a few boxes of hugs and lovely, special things for everyone*

JK
xx

Doikers 12-05-2010 10:31 PM

*Jumps back on Helen*:)

*Hugs JK* Thanx for the offer of the PM , I might take you up on it if I need to but I don't want to weigh you down with my problems :S Thanks for the Hugs too I NEEDED them

*Hugs all who need and can accept hugs*
*Waves to Owen if he pops by*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 10:32 PM

Me too JK. Feeling low/suicidal is sooo draining.Thanks for huggles. Needed those so much. *hugs tight*

*hugs Nicole* Enjoy your bath.

Yay Mark :P

taz35 13-05-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonikd (Post 2293206)
Hi Taz35, its a bit busy in here, but we're all around a lot so stick with us 'k?

Thanks, I'm planning on it :) Just whenever I miss a few pages I don't have the attention span to read back through them and find out what I missed.

Kahlia1981 13-05-2010 12:38 AM

*waves at Taz* - I can't remember whether I've said hello to you before or not. Do you prefer being called Kristyn or Taz? Do you accept hugs? If so, please accept this *hug* sent your way. I hope you are doing okay, if not just jump in and let us know how you are doing. :D

*hugs everyone who wants/needs & can accept hugs*

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to reply to everyone, but I don't mean to neglect anyone.

Hels: I'm sorry you are still feeling so low and struggling so much. I wish that I could offer you more. I guess that all I can offer you is some *big hugs*. All I really want to do is *hold you gently*.

Mark: *big hugs* How are things going?

JK: *hugs you tightly* How are things going with?

Crimson: The job situation there sounds kind of like our job situation. I hear you loud and clear on that one. *offers hugs*

April, Laura, MID, Jem, Ally, Emma, Lindsay, Julie & co, Kat & co, Oliver, nicole ... & those who I have inevitably missed: *big hugs* for those who can accept them. How are you all doing?

Struggling like hell at the moment. Just really wishing that all this was over. I really don't know how much more I can take. *sigh*

I think it's time to cut the rope . . .

Scarletdreamer 13-05-2010 12:58 AM

*wants to die*

*hides*

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 01:01 AM

*huggles April* Whats up?
*cuddles Kahlia* It certainly is not time to cut the rope.

MammaMia 13-05-2010 01:38 AM

*hugs everyone lots*I'm so sad that we're all struggling so much...

*hugs April tight* Please keep safe April.

Kahlia, thank you sweetheart. Hugs lots. I just want someone to hold me in real life. Well one person in particular, but that's not possible right now. Want to hold them tight too. I fear I won't get to see her this year after all. I should have been visiting her in February but things happened :'( Please keep safe too sweetheart I'm sorry you're struggling too.

I have SO much going on. Just wrote a HUGE post on another support forum. I'm debating whether to post it here, but, some of it would have to be edited because it would break the rules. Maybe I should PM one of you guys, since you do offer.....I mean like, Laura & April do know some of it & I appreciate the support they have give over last few days....

*curls and hides*

SoMuchMore 13-05-2010 01:51 AM

Sounds like almost everyone is having a hard time... :-(

*hugs helen* you could PM it to me if you would like.

*hugs kahlia* Please keep hanging in there hun. It is not time to cut the rope!

*cuddles april* Whats wrong? I wish i could offer more than virtual hugs...

*hugs nicole* Im glad your group went well!

*hugs crimson* The job situation all over the place is awful. Im sorry that you are having a hard time with it... Last summer i was turned down for 24 jobs.. and no i am not exaggerating at all.. Its just almost impossible to find really good ones right now :-/

*hugs JK* We would not think any of your stuff is silly. I promise. Hope you had an okay day at work.

*waves to Taz* Hi, I'm laura!

*hugs oliver and mark*

Have managed not to SI so far. Went to dinner and hopefully I am going out tonight for more distraction. It'll be fine. Urges are always there, i dont know why they decided to get stronger, you would think i would be happier now that schools out... and I am happy that it is so... i cant really explain.. o well i guess.

MammaMia 13-05-2010 01:53 AM

Thanks Laura *cuddles tight* Will send it in a few minutes, it's long. Maybe it's because now the stress is all over & your body is readjusting and letting all the stress leave. Or something...so you're more aware? I'm glad you've managed to keep safe so far.

taz35 13-05-2010 01:57 AM

*hugs everyone* You can just call me Taz, it'll make it less confusing :) I'm alright right now.

MammaMia 13-05-2010 02:01 AM

Yay Taz. I'm glad you're doing alright at the moment ;)

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

*hugs crimson* The job situation all over the place is awful. Im sorry that you are having a hard time with it... Last summer i was turned down for 24 jobs.. and no i am not exaggerating at all.. Its just almost impossible to find really good ones right now :-/
Yeah it is awful everywhere. And I'm grateful that I have a decent job but I have desperately wanted to move back to California for years now and I never seem to get any closer to getting there so it's just so frustrating. If I found a job that does relocation assistance I would be willing to take a job I'm overqualified for just no place seems to offer it anymore. Maybe when my credit is better I'll get a loan and move with that...

MammaMia 13-05-2010 02:44 AM

I hate the job situation. I so desperately need a job, it SUCKS!!!!!!!

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 02:52 AM

to eat or not to eat that is the question

MammaMia 13-05-2010 02:52 AM

Try & eat Julie :)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:00 AM

*shows helen my soup and toast*

MammaMia 13-05-2010 03:02 AM

Oh yummy :D What flavour soup you got? :) I only like tomato & chicken!!! How boring am I? :laugh:

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:05 AM

*smiles* pumpkin....

SoMuchMore 13-05-2010 03:07 AM

Crimson - Hopefully the economy will pick up a little soon so that you can move. I love California. I actually think i want to go somewhere out there for graduate school.

*hugs helen* Just try to keep applying to places :-/ thats all you can do. Someday an employer will bite. I know that application and interview process is very stressful though..

*hugs julie* you should try to eat. Hmm.. pumpkin soup sounds interesting..

MammaMia 13-05-2010 03:07 AM

I bet that's nice? :)

Laura, you're right sweetheart. I've had a couple of bites but not got past the interview stage. I will eventually!!! Hopefully now I'm on jobseekers, that'll help aswell.. (they help you find jobs, send you on courses etc)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2293564)
*hugs julie* you should try to eat. Hmm.. pumpkin soup sounds interesting..

...u've never had pumpkin soup before...

and it's ok i kinda wish i didnt have to eat it but if i dont mum will get angry and also if i dont eat i'll binge later

SoMuchMore 13-05-2010 03:20 AM

helen - I hope that jobseekers helps! Sounds like a very useful program. Here we have Temporary job places that can set you up with a temp job... i've never used them before, but a couple of my relatives have found them at least sort of helpful.

julie - Nope, never had pumpkin soup... but i like pumpkin pie, bread, and seeds lol. Id imagine soup would be very different tasting tho.

MammaMia 13-05-2010 03:22 AM

Glad you're eating something Julie :) Try not to binge later.

Laura, it seems useful. I only known a couple of other people who are on it and still haven't found jobs, but I'm sure that's not the case for everyone...

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
look at my new necklace

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:29 AM

i really like it but wat if people find it triggering should i take it down

MammaMia 13-05-2010 03:31 AM

No, leave it up, I don't see how it could be triggering? It's very pretty :)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:32 AM

it's a human heart...

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:35 AM

i have to go back to art school now i'll try go on my phone talk to u guys
*group hug*?

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 03:46 AM

*feeds laura pumpkin soup*

MammaMia 13-05-2010 03:57 AM

Awesome. Hope you enjoy your day at art school hun :) xxx

taz35 13-05-2010 05:25 AM

Pumpkin soup? Can't say I've ever heard of it, let alone tried it. I'm not a pumpkin fan though >< And no, I don't think the necklace would be triggering to anybody. I think it's awesome :)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taz35 (Post 2293644)
Pumpkin soup? Can't say I've ever heard of it, let alone tried it.

is it just a kiwi thing?

Kahlia1981 13-05-2010 07:51 AM

I don't mind pumpkin soup. But I really only liked it when it was made by a lady who is now, sadly, deceased. *sigh*

As you can guess, we have it in Australia too.

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 07:53 AM

oh i'm sorry Kahlia *hugs hugs*

Kahlia1981 13-05-2010 08:03 AM

Thanks Julie *hugs you right back*

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 08:11 AM

*huggles Kahlia and offers a teddy*

Kahlia1981 13-05-2010 08:15 AM

*cuddles both Julie and the teddy* Thanks Julie. :)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 08:17 AM

*dyes Kahlia's hair pink and purple*

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 08:29 AM

*sighs* juli's daddy doesnt like the necklace said she shouldnt have got it and she wasted her money

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Crimson - Hopefully the economy will pick up a little soon so that you can move. I love California. I actually think i want to go somewhere out there for graduate school.
It would be awesome if we both made it down to Cali, Laura... We'd have to hang out sometime :) *continues wishful thinking*

Hi Amy. I like Julie's necklace :)

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2293755)
It would be awesome if we both made it down to Cali, Laura... We'd have to hang out sometime :) *continues wishful thinking*

Hi Amy. I like Julie's necklace :)

come move to new zealand

PoisonedApple 13-05-2010 08:41 AM

That would be cool Amy, but It's hard enough moving within the country I'm in right now let alone another country. :) Have to visit eventually though I love to travel and see new places.

xxjuliexx 13-05-2010 08:46 AM

we'll be back after combat fittness