RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:49 AM

they cancelled my appointment :nono: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i got all stressed and worried and psyced myself up for tommorrow and the canceled grrrrrrrrrrr

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:50 AM

i was going to get my wisdom teeth out

MammaMia 12-05-2010 03:53 AM

Eeks. That really sucks, especially psyched yourself up. Have they re-arranged it?

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 04:15 AM

now it's not going to be for month i just want it over :crying: :crying: sorry it's like nothing i no.... sorry it's stupid

Pomegranate 12-05-2010 04:25 AM

It's not stupid if you are worried about it. Loads of people are afraid of the dentist, if it is any consolation, I also need my wisdom teeth removed and I have been avoiding it and putting up with the pain for about 18 months. I think you are very brave (but right) to go through with it. It is ok to be scared and apprehensive about things. You will be ok though, despite what you may think right now. You will be fine.

MammaMia 12-05-2010 04:30 AM

Emma's right Julie...

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 04:37 AM

thanks u guys *hugs helen and emma*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 04:37 AM

ooooo i can see an oliver

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 05:13 AM

and now i cant

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 06:23 AM

Firstly: Welcome to all new people who have ventured onto the ward since I was on here last night. *offers hugs to those who can accept them*

*hugs everyone who wants/needs & can accept them*

Had my last session with a psychologist today. A bit co-incidental that I was allowed to see him just after the date that my complaint to the HQCC would have reached the Director of Mental Health and that it was decided to close my case to psychology now that the last date for submissions to the HQCC has passed. Pity no treatment actually happened during that time. I'm sure my lawyer is going to find this interesting.

Mood is crap. Really low. Suicidal and full of SI thoughts. Just wishing that it all could be over. *sigh*

*walks around the ward to find everyone, hugs those that want hugs, and leaves a tray with no-cal ice-cream, chocolate and some tropical fruit on the table for those who want it*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 06:30 AM

hey hun *hugs*

SoMuchMore 12-05-2010 08:49 AM

*tosses confetti everywhere* I didnt really get to celebrate yet since i'm one of the first ppl that i know that are done with finals... So i figured id celebrate in here.

*cleans up and retreats into a corner*

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 08:53 AM

*gives laura a congrats hugs*
*waves hello to noonesfool* I'm Oliver
*hugs Julie*
*hugs Helen*
*hugs Kahlia*
*hugs everyone else*

*hides in a corner* I've been awake all night and I have an exam in an hour and then a day of rehearsals through to tonight.

Doikers 12-05-2010 10:07 AM

*Throws some confetti for Laura* :)
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs April* I missed you again! I have gotta start paying more attention :S
*SUPER HUGS OLIVER* I'm sorry your depression has increased , I hate it when that happens to me, I'm sort of in a bit of a dip myself so can relate. am willing to listen and try and help if I can :)

* Housing support worker is here ! * Hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 10:09 AM

*hugs everyone who wants/needs and can accept hugs*

So over the politics of just trying to get psychological and psychiatric help from the public system. They are putting so many blocks in my way. My lawyer will tear them all to shreds.

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 10:25 AM

evening
and i see u mark

Doikers 12-05-2010 11:04 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you are struggling to get help , That must be so frustrating *Squishes*

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 11:26 AM

*huggles Mark back* Thanks. Yeah, it's incredibly frustrating. *sigh*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2291395)
warns anyone who is allergic to cats, then brings a box of kittens in to play/cuddle

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at the kittys

Scarletdreamer 12-05-2010 12:14 PM

I spy a Mark!! *cuddles*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies... am really cold right now and just got up so can't really think that well - the heat's still not on so we're relying on "alternative measures" for heat... heh... i.e., candles (they do put out quite a bit of heat if you get the big ones!!) and the oven. Heh. And, of course, Daniel (the cat). He's a nice toasty little heater if he's in a snuggly mood. :)

MammaMia 12-05-2010 12:14 PM

I spy a April && Mark :p

*cuddles everyone and then hides*

Doikers 12-05-2010 12:18 PM

*Finds and then Hugs Helen*

*Hugs April* I Spot you!

*Hugs JK* I spot you too :)

MammaMia 12-05-2010 12:21 PM

I know you feel re: no heat. It sucks. Especially when it's middle of winter & freeeeezing more than ever. :P But yes...I feel for you April *hugs*

jonikd 12-05-2010 12:55 PM

Thanks for the kittens Nicole, its hard not to smile with kittens around *smiles* Thanks for your pic too, its nice to know who we're hugging *hugs beautiful Nicole!*

April, honey, your hair looks awesome, and you look awesome. Jarrod is one lucky guy, I can see why you're so happy with the result. *squishes*

Laura, we are all so very proud of you hun, that's a fantastic achievement through what has been a time of ups and downs for you *hugs excitedly*

Thanks for the hugs Mark and Helen. I would take both your **** feelings off you if I could *hugs back*

Kahlia, we shouldn't have to fight for care, it sounds unbelievably bad over there, and whilst I have to pay for my care that's my choice to stay out of the MH system here, but I would have options. Hang in there, you've come this far you will make it. I believe in you.

Ally, why you always in your tent? It must be snuggly in there and have all sorts of magical things :)

Noones fool, is there something else you'd rather we call you? It does get very busy in here and I understand how you feel ignored. The peeps here are friendly and supportive, but it does move really quickly at times. hope you're doing a bit better than a few pages back. Is there anything we can do? *hesitantly hugs till I know if you're a hugger*

*hugs Oliver tight and keeps him safe*

*cuddles Crimson, Hayley & Lindsay plus the inevitable missed ones*

*sits next to Julie and takes her mind off the next dentist appointment* You ok sweet?

I'm off to bed now, be kind to yourselves ok?
JK
xx

Doikers 12-05-2010 12:57 PM

:( I've just got a letter from my GP asking me to make an appointment to "Discuss My Medication" . They refused to give me my Diazepam and when I contacted my mental health team I get this letter from my GP. They are going to want to quiz me about how and why I need Diaz , I am no good in meetings , under any pressure or stress I'm awful. Why The crap should I HAVE TO justify my need for Diaz , I take it responsibly , I don't abuse it and I am Presricbed it from my Psychiatrist why can't they just give me my prescirbed meds , I can't talk to Yet another person ( Pysch Dr , SW , Houseing support worker , Nurse , different nurse , Psychologist (Ued too)) I feel like a public ****ing one guy freak show ugh

I can't do this , I can't , I can't , I can't :(

SO Triggered now , This letters wound me up with anxiety to the extent that I feel I Need a Diaz . :(:(:(:(

jonikd 12-05-2010 01:01 PM

*hugs Mark until he's calmer*

Go talk to your GP, its good that your team are all talking, though I can understand it may feel overwhelming. They just care about you hun, like we do here.

You can do this, ring the doc and get in as soon as you can and explain to him how you're feeling.

Stay strong, you will get through this *hugs again*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 01:04 PM

*cuddles everyone*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 01:20 PM

oooo *leans into helens cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 12-05-2010 01:24 PM

I spy a Hels!! *cuddles* How are you doing, love? People DO care that you're not fine, and it's okay to say so... (replying to your post a few pages back) Any plans for the day? :)

*curls up next to Mark and hugs him* Love, it'll be okay. I promise. You can make it through that meeting and whilst I don't know why they found a need to justify your using it, it is an addictive medication and maybe that's why? I don't know. Sorry if that offended in any way - really didn't mean to. :( I'm sorry that we missed each other in chat last night, maybe today we'll run into each other. :) I like talking with you especially if it helps you through the SI urges, anxiety, etc. But it WILL be okay. Just keep telling yourself that. And worst case scenario (don't we all love those? :-/) if you are so anxious in the meeting without your diazepam then that WILL justify your needing it. I hope that made sense... and didn't offend. :-S And you are NOT a one guy freak show... you're not a freak at all!!!

Oliver *cuddles* Please stay safe, sweet. You are worth so much more than you think you are. I promise. And you would be so missed... I know that the ward would miss you here so much... :( I have been wondering why you haven't been posting as much, guess it had to do with the fight a few pages back? (that is currently in the mod forums and why I refuse to talk to...) Anyway... hope you're feeling a bit better this morning... :)

JK, how are you? hope you sleep well... *cuddles*

So my NP thinks that Mercy Ministries would be a good thing for me to go to now that I'm almost done with uni and don't have a job. I don't know. What do you think? It's a free, Christian, all women's (13-28 y.o., in different locations) residential treatment organization. There is a long waiting list but... I don't know. What do you guys think? :-S I'm scared to commit, because it can be an up to 6-month stay... and it's states away from Jarrod and me... :( so I would miss him terribly.

Anyway. Any thoughts? :-S

*hides*

Doikers 12-05-2010 01:25 PM

[quote=jonikd;2292604They just care about you hun, like we do here.

You can do this, ring the doc and get in as soon as you can and explain to him how you're feeling.

quote]

THEY DON'T care , they just want to mess with my head or at the very least avoid messing up their budget with my meds .

I really don't think I can do this JK it's too much , I am SO Freaked out and I don't feel safe at all
*Hugs back* Thankyou for the hugs :)

Doikers 12-05-2010 01:27 PM

*HUGS APRIL TONS* I don;t have any words right now just Hugs

Doikers 12-05-2010 01:57 PM

*Possible Trigger S.I. *

I Harmed , quite badly , I wont go into details as I don't want to break any rules . I feel less freaked out now although my mind is racing .
I KNOW I simply cannot face a meeting with my G.P. who btw has been presribeing me Diaz for 6 months with some hiccups but he has given it to me in the past so why the sudden change of direction?
Cutting has made me numb , does anyone else get that? It works for me sometimes by externalising inner pain but this time it's made me numb .
*Sigh*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 01:59 PM

*hugs mark*

Doikers 12-05-2010 02:04 PM

Thanx *Hugs Amy back*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:06 PM

i want fix everything make everyone happy...

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Oliver *cuddles* Please stay safe, sweet. You are worth so much more than you think you are. I promise. And you would be so missed... I know that the ward would miss you here so much... :( I have been wondering why you haven't been posting as much, guess it had to do with the fight a few pages back? (that is currently in the mod forums and why I refuse to talk to...) Anyway... hope you're feeling a bit better this morning... :)
fight a few pages back? was it from the weekend? i couldn't read through them all from the weekend and now I'm confused as to what's going on... *shakes head* I don't suppose you remember the page number so I can go see?

*hugs Mark* I hope they work it and for you soon. I don't know why he'd suddenly change his mind about it but I'd ask at the meeting. If there was going to be a question with your meds I think the meeting should have been before you were supposed to pick up your meds. *huggles*

*Waves* Hi Amy!

taz35 12-05-2010 05:58 PM

*hugs everyone*
I haven't come by here in forever, how's everyone doing?

MammaMia 12-05-2010 05:58 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Hope you're all keeping safe or trying to.

Been out. Helped. Made me think about other things. Although lowness was there, I was kinda happy, maybe I was faking it like I have to. Hm. *hides*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2292852)
fight a few pages back? was it from the weekend? i couldn't read through them all from the weekend and now I'm confused as to what's going on... *shakes head* I don't suppose you remember the page number so I can go see?

As April stated, the argument's in mod forums so can no longer be viewed here & yes it was the one from the weekend. Sorry, I know this post wasn't directed at me...

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 07:00 PM

No prob Helen, anyone with an answer was welcome to give it. I was just quite confused. Thanks for answering. *hugs* Never be sorry for answering me :)

SoMuchMore 12-05-2010 07:15 PM

*hugs april* your hair looks awesome hun! I love it.

*hugs helen* Im glad that you went out and felt a little better afterwards. I do that too with the whole faking it thing.. Sometimes i can even fake myself into thinking I am happier than I actually am for a little while anyway.

*gently hugs mark* I'm sorry that you are so anxious and about the letter you got from your GP about the meds. I would be really anxious too about it I think. Please try to take care of your wounds hun.

*hugs oliver* hope that your exam went okay. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so much right now. Please take care of yourself and dont act on those thoughts you are having.

*hugs JK* you are amazing for trying to keep up with the ward hun! But its okay to let us know how you are doing too! I know that I would like to know. Thanks for the congrats, I'm pretty glad that i'm on summer break now.

*hugs kahlia* Im sorry that you are having such a hard time with the mental health system down there. It sounds frustrating and I hope that it gets all sorted out for you (i hope that isn't too much of wishful thinking there).

*hugs julie, nicole, crimson, hayley, and anyone that i missed*

*sneezes because of all of the cats running around in here*

I slept so late today.. Guess i was tired heh. I have a ton of errands I need to run now but its pouring outside and I dont have a car and i realy don't want to get soaked. I dont know.. maybe i'm just being lazy. Anyway, other than that.. Tried to fight off a huge SI urge last night. I'm trying to remain free until at least after my little sisters high school graduation b/c i have to wear a short sleeve dress and i really dont want to have any new marks that my family can scrutinize.
Anyway sorry.. this is kinda ramble-y

I spy oliver!

Doikers 12-05-2010 07:28 PM

*Hugs Laura* Thanks, I hope you get your errands done whilst keeping mostly dry :) I hope you manage to keep fighting off those urges ( being a hypocrite I know )

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 07:30 PM

* hides in a corner and settles in to take a nap *
How is everyone this morning?
*hugs everyone*

Doikers 12-05-2010 07:33 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Good morning to you , I'm just getting ready to take a bath , I bath at weird times of the day I know :P Hopefully it will relax me .I feel drained :( Anyhoo, How are you Crimson?

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 07:45 PM

morning

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 07:48 PM

Aside from wanting to crawl back into bed instead of working? LOL I'm doing decently today so far.

Doikers 12-05-2010 07:50 PM

Morning Julie

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 07:53 PM

i'm heading out *hugs for all who want them*

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 07:55 PM

*hugs Julie* Good morning! and have fun out :)

Scarletdreamer 12-05-2010 08:36 PM

So so anxious... I hate being this way, ugh. :'(

Congrats Laura!! Sorry I didn't say that earlier - but it feels SO GREAT knowing that you're done, doesn't it?! :D *throws some confetti and saves Laura from the kitty allergies* (it's magic confetti :P) How are you doing?? *squishes*

Hels, don't apologize for answering. :) Crimson is right, whoever has an answer is welcome to post it. :) I'm glad that you got out and it helped you feel a bit better... that's good. Jarrod and I went out too, down to the mall, and that was a lot of fun. Probably bought too much but oh well. Heh. *cuddles*

Crimson, how're you doing? *cuddles*

Mark *cuddles* I'm so sorry that you SI'd... :( I wish I could've been online to be there to talk you through it... just take care of the wounds. And yes, I know what you mean by saying that SI made you numb this time, it does that to me sometimes... most of the time now really. I don't know. It doesn't work as well for me as it used to. :( Which, I suppose, could be a catalyst for change but isn't, not right now anyway. :-S

*cuddles everyone else then pops out*