RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 11-05-2010 11:14 AM

*walks over to Julie and Mark* What are you colouring?

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 11:17 AM

a teddy bear

Jetforce 11-05-2010 11:24 AM

Thxs, just having a **** day, that's all

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 11:27 AM

*waves to Jetforce*

Doikers 11-05-2010 11:28 AM

*Hugs Jetforce*

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 11:33 AM

I spy a Mark!! *curls up in her usual spot next to him, trying to stay warm* It's FREEZING here again, heat's still off, and I am soo cold. :( And I am a failure... my GPA dropped from a 3.805/4.0 to a 3.731 and my term GPA was a 3.2. I have NEVER done that badly. EVER. :'( EPIC FAIL. FULL OF FAIL.

:crying:

Doikers 11-05-2010 11:39 AM

*Hugs April with extra warm Hugs* and you are NOT a fail , you did better than most people could ever do , you should be proud of yourself ! You had many challenges but you overcame them and completed Uni , very few people do that.

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 11:42 AM

*cuddles up with a blanket next to Mark and enjoys his warmth-giving hugs* Am bundled up as is... grrrr... stupid heat. And I don't see how you can say that I'm not a fail... I mean, I kind of can... but I don't want to use my mental illness(es) as an excuse to do poorly in uni. :'(

Oh, and just sent you an email. :)

*hides*

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 11:48 AM

*sits outta the way and waits*

Doikers 11-05-2010 11:58 AM

I gonna go for a walk to try and wake up properly , back in a bit :)

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 12:11 PM

so wats going on

Doikers 11-05-2010 12:41 PM

UGH . Just had an anxiety attack in Aldi's (Supermarket) . It got crowded around me and I had to leave the queue and go outside for air :( I've taken a Diaz so hopefully I'll be calm when my housing support worker visits in 20 minutes * Bites lip anxiously*

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 12:43 PM

mark.... -wanders over- anything i can do or do u need a adulty person

Doikers 11-05-2010 12:50 PM

Hi Julie :) It's ok I just need to clear my head , need hugs ,(Feel kinda pathetic flat out asking for them though)

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 12:54 PM

mark asking for them wen u need them is a good thing ok and
*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*
i wish they looked better and more personal and less mass produced but for now in cybery space it's the best i can do sorry

Doikers 11-05-2010 12:57 PM

Awww *Hugs Julie Back* Thankyou for all the hugs :) They mean a lot

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:16 PM

so watcha doing? i should probably try sleep soon

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:24 PM

I'm eating and waiting for my houseing support worker to show , he is 25 mins late hmmmm

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:25 PM

*uses invisiblity powers to eat mark's food*

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:30 PM

OH! Where did my food go !?

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:33 PM

*still invisible giggles*

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:44 PM

*curls up* must sleep now

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:46 PM

Sweet dreams Julie :)

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:47 PM

it's nearly midnight lol

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:48 PM

*hugs marks heaps*

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:59 PM

*Huggles Julie*

Jetforce 11-05-2010 02:03 PM

thxs *waves bk and leaves some hugs for julie, mark and whoever else is on*

one_step_closer 11-05-2010 03:02 PM

I want to die so badly, I can't cope with life any more. I have a set day and plan and nothing is going to change my mind. My OT and support worker know but they don't really know what to do. I can't wait any longer. :crying:

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:07 PM

*sends Mark cuddles wherever he is right now* I hope they help... they are of the extra-special encouraging variety. :) I'm sorry that you got so anxious... :( that makes me sad, I wish I could help you more. Anxiety is awful... I'm learning to control mine but it's still not easy AT ALL to cope with it. I wish I could be there for a proper support... maybe someday we'll meet. :)

*sends encouraging cuddles out to JK and Hels since they seemed to need them the last time they posted* Once again, am sorry it's not more... :(

I'm doing meh. Played WoW for awhile this morning, that's where I disappeared to, and got my pally to level 74, yey!! Spent 54 gold (in game of course, lol) on training... gotta love the high level stuff!! lol. :-/ I can't wait til she's at 80... our guildies are so helpful, they'll help her get geared etc. So that will be good... :)

The heat's STILL broken and our hot water heater was making funny "whoomping" noises... not good... ugh. Sometimes I wish we lived elsewhere but that's not a possibility at this point in time. Oh well. At least we're allowed to have pets, and at least we've enough room for everything we have.

I'm going to get my hair cut today; it's going to be the short version. I'm a wee bit nervous about that!!! as I've never had hair that short, but as I said before, it's unruly and long right now and ugly too... so hopefully getting it cut shorter will make me look prettier... hey, at least I can hope, right?! :'(

*hides in shame*

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:08 PM

Lindsay, hon, life WILL get better... it just takes time... please don't kill yourself. We would miss you so much and so would people IRL. :( *cuddles if that's okay?*

Doikers 11-05-2010 03:14 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Please please don't , times WILL get better , like April said it just takes time . Please tell someone , your support worker maybe does they know you have a date set ? Maybe then they could take this more seriously *Comforting Hugs if Ok*

Doikers 11-05-2010 03:16 PM

April *Hugs* I think that shorter haircut will totally suit you :).

MammaMia 11-05-2010 03:22 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Don't do anything Lindsay. :( Nor you April.

I actual could cry for hours. Worried deathly sick about both of my best friends. Need to hear from the other one to stop worrying, or for it to calm down. Worried about another friend. Let alone deal with my own stuff :(

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:22 PM

I spy a Hels and a Mark!! :D

I feel like ****. I really do.

:'(

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:23 PM

Could I be held? *feels stupid for asking*

*hides in shame* :'(

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:30 PM

updated r/v thread................... pathetic stupid sorry bitch that i am.

:crying:

Doikers 11-05-2010 03:30 PM

*Hugs Helen* I sorry you're so worried about your friends , could you call them ? Sorry if thats a stupid question :s

Doikers 11-05-2010 03:34 PM

*SUPER HUGS April* Just to let you know I read your R/V thread

MammaMia 11-05-2010 03:37 PM

*hugs and holds April super tight* Will read your R/V thread in a bit.

Mark, I could call them. Well no point in phoning one, because she's ill & I know she's safe to an extent. We're texting :) The other two I have texted, going to wait a while before attempting to ring...

PoisonedApple 11-05-2010 05:55 PM

*holds and cuddles April* If it makes you feel better you finished uni and I'm still working on an extended first semester of distance learning and I got a 50% on the test for one of my Intro Law classes after having an attorney explain it to me (he was wrong on a couple of the explanations which kinda worries me though) and had to retest it. I got a 95% on the retest but only 70% counts towards my grade because it was a retest. I now have an 88% as my average.
You finished all of uni in a campus based course workup with an A average. You are not stupid just struggling.

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 08:01 PM

*cuddles Hels, Crimson, & Mark back* Thanks guys... sorry I'm so pathetic. :(

I got my hair cut and I love it!! I am at my parents' right now and so can't upload photos but will as soon as I can. It's super cute; I can't believe that I'm saying that, lol.

I'm too warm right now... ugh... I'm cooling down some as it's not too warm in my parents' house with just a tshirt and jeans on but my face still feels really warm. Ugh. :( I hate feeling like this. I'm blaming it on the anxiety; I'm very anxious at the moment and I HATE IT!!!!! :'(

*sends more cuddles out for JK, Hayley, Nicole, Julie, Oliver, Laura, and everyone else that I'm forgetting* :)

MammaMia 11-05-2010 08:13 PM

You're not pathetic. Dammmm anxiety indeed & can't wait to see pics. Glad you love your hair cut :)

Oh & incase anyone's interested, I heard from the other two people I was worried about....

Doikers 11-05-2010 08:15 PM

That's great that you love your new style April :) *Awaits Pictures*

Yey Helen , that must be a weight off your mind :)

PoisonedApple 11-05-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2291288)
That's great that you love your new style April :) *Awaits Pictures*

Yey Helen , that must be a weight off your mind :)

This^^

Sorry feeling uber lethargic n lazy right now.

MammaMia 11-05-2010 08:17 PM

Not really Mark. But it does mean the worry is less...which helps.

NoOnesFool 11-05-2010 08:26 PM

Managed to speak to my GP at 2pm today. He wants me back in hospital and i'm not keen on the idea. He only gave me 30 Solpadol (painkillers) because he doesn't trust me. >.< One of my closest friends (who i met when i was last on the ward a few months back) is still in there as she got sectioned for 6 months a few months back, so it's not as if i wouldn't know anyone..but i highly doubt they have beds (they never do) and i'm not going to a hospital which is far away. Waiting for a phonecall from my OT (Occupational Therapist) tomorrow - but she's a bit of a prat so i doubt things will be sorted out.

*Le Sigh* Another AWFUL night ahead.

jonikd 11-05-2010 09:01 PM

hugs April* I'm so glad you love your haircut hun, I knew you'd look awesome with short hair, can't wait to see the pics ;)

*hugs Mark, Laura, Helen, Kahlia, Crimson, Hayley, Nicole, Julie & Lindsay* Hope you're all doing ok today/tonight. Thinking of you all x

*hugs Ally,thanks for the surprise hug you left* I'm JK, nice to meet you

*waves shyly at Noones Fool & Shadowedsoul*

*wonders where Oliver is and leaves him a pile of hugs*

I'm not too bad, a bit of SI in my life at the moment, but nothing major so I'm happy enough with that. Very busy at work, I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at my desk yesterday! Off to Fiji next week for 5 days for work, which will be hard work but also nice to be in the Islands. *sighs*

Anyway, will check up on you all a bit later.

Be safe and may your all find at least one small thing to smile about today
JK
x

nicole94 11-05-2010 09:23 PM

warns anyone who is allergic to cats, then brings a box of kittens in to play/cuddle

PoisonedApple 11-05-2010 09:25 PM

awwww *wants to keep kittens*

nicole94 11-05-2010 09:28 PM

teehee. please take them. there are 8 in all. and theyre so misheivous! but i want to keep them all and my mum wont let me even have one! lol