RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:48 PM

Just updated r/v thread.......

Nicole, sweet, why are you missing DBT? doesn't it help some at least? *cuddles*

nicole94 10-05-2010 04:55 PM

*cuddles april* no, it really doesnt. it's making me nervous and stuff. and i'm not going because i was stupid and told her that i wouldnt SH. and i dont wanna have to tell her that i have-a lot.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 05:03 PM

Awh... well, I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't help much. :( Be sure you're taking care of those injuries, okay, love? I know you are probably but you really don't want to get an infection... and why don't you just tell her that you've SI'd? I don't think that she'd get angry with you... at least, if she's as professional as she should be!! *cuddles*

Doikers 10-05-2010 05:04 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs*

nicole94 10-05-2010 05:06 PM

*cuddles april.* i know she wouldnt get angry with me but she looks really dissapointed if i tell her i've SI'd. she called my mum a minuite ago and i refused to speak to her :/

EDIT: hey mark *hugs* you ok?

Doikers 10-05-2010 05:08 PM

I'm ok thanx Nicole , A little triggered but not so Sui triggered more S.I.

nicole94 10-05-2010 05:12 PM

aaw *hugs* is there anything you can do to distract yourself?

MammaMia 10-05-2010 05:24 PM

*cuddles everyone*

So frustrating. I want support but can't get it >.>

Doikers 10-05-2010 05:29 PM

*Cuddles Helen* That sucks . What type of support are you looking for ? maybe you could get refered by your GP ? or is that not an option?
sorry

MammaMia 10-05-2010 05:30 PM

I meant here more than anything. But yeah, GP just keeps referring me back to same people who are a bunch of useless tossers who keep telling me I'm fine :D

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 05:37 PM

Awh Hels... *cuddles* I wish I could make things better for you... *scowls at those who make life hard for Hels* Sending you lots of love & cuddles if that makes you feel any better!!! :)

MammaMia 10-05-2010 05:41 PM

Thanks April, that means a lot *cuddles back*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 05:42 PM

Good. *cuddles gently* Things will be okay, sweet, I promise. ♥

*is really cold and tired* :'(

MammaMia 10-05-2010 05:46 PM

I wish I could believe that promise :'( But you know why I can't. Forgot to say, I fixed my iPod :D

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 05:47 PM

Yey for fixing your iPod!! :D Now you can rock out again. ;) *cuddles*

I spy a Mark and a Crimson!! *cuddles*

*shivers in her little hole*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 05:51 PM

Indeed you can. Don't hide? :( *hides with you*

Starin' at the cracks in the walls
Cuz I'm waiting for it all to come to an end
Still I curl up right under the bed
Cuz its takin' over my head all over again

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 05:52 PM

*cuddles Hels* It's okay, you can hide with me... but you'd best bundle up as it's FREEZING in here... still... heh. :)

*sighs and curls up tighter*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 05:55 PM

Ally - Don't feel any better, broken sleep. Was going to phone my GP who i'm particularly close to but wimped out. Gr. Don't know why as i'm usually very open with him but i hate to make him feel hopeless because he's so nice. Poor bloke can only do so much for me. I may phone him tomorrow though as i've run out of sleeping meds so tonight should be fun....

On a happy note, i got 2 Savage Garden CD's & 2 of Darren Hayes' albums today on my doormat, they made me nearly wet myself haha. *Squee*
I hope you slept OK hun, going to go reply to your PM in a bit. *Big hugs* x

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 05:57 PM

And i don't know you Mark - but you're a Welshy! Go Welshy's! :P x

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 06:01 PM

Walks in and curls up into a ball in the corner.damn
i'm stressed out again,and feeling bleh. trying very hard
not to cut. can't handle another 4 hours in my work.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 06:06 PM

*cuddles Jill* I'm sorry you feel so ****... what's going on at your work??

MammaMia 10-05-2010 06:33 PM

*cuddles April* Yaaay, I'm bundled up :p *sends you some heat*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2289236)
*cuddles Hels* It's okay, you can hide with me... but you'd best bundle up as it's FREEZING in here... still... heh. :)

*sighs and curls up tighter*

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 06:38 PM

I'm sorry everyone I tried to sit and read and get caught up on the goings on but I can't focus enough to get through the 10 or so pages. *huggles all*

Doikers 10-05-2010 06:59 PM

Hi NoOnesFool. I'm actually only an Honary Welshy , Born in England , moved to Wales at 16 :) Nice to meet you :)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 07:46 PM

morning

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:00 PM

Good morning Julie! How are you today?

CrazyHayley 10-05-2010 08:00 PM

Morning Julie! *huggles* how're you today? or I guess if you've only just got up you may still be figuring that one out?!

I'm amazed that 10pages have gone by in 24hours. Part of me is glad, as it means the ward is busy and people aren't lonley, but part of me is sad, as like Crimson mentioned on this page earlier, I've tried to go through it, but its all too much for my brain to cope with today. But you are all so important to me....

*goes round the ward and gives appropriate tlc to each and everyone one of her fellow wardies - even those currently hiding*

Well I kept my socks on last night 'cos I had cold feet. I wouldn't share a shower this morning 'cos I needed to shave my legs. So I got away with my naughty lil mishap :) I couldn't fake my mood though and he said he knew something was up and "I hate seeing you like this" which of course only then made me worse and so I cried and then ranted, had a fag or two and moped some more. But I think it did me good to get it out of my system and stop pretending. Still feel pretty crummy, but not unsafe crummy at the moment, so thats progress upon last night.

Sorry I'm waffling about me again, but obviously I'm lacking personla responses when I've not caught up....and thats completely selfish of me and I apologise and I just wish it were next monday already and I would've had my sanity injection. I think we should have a ward party afterwards, what do you think?! I'll try and share my positivity with you all when it returns?! Though I don't want it to feel like I'm rubbing salt in the wounds, so no party if it'll be too much for people. Just throwing random ideas out there.....

Hmmm....*shuts up*

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 08:02 PM

*pops head out of her tent*

Sorry to hear that, NoOnesFool *hugs* I hope you feel better soon hun.

Mark! I know you :-) Rather, I have seen you around and you posted in one of my threads not too long ago. You're nice :blush:

I'm sorry all, I just cant read through everything right now. Feeling rather awful at the moment. No use to any of you all.

*retreats back into the tent and curls up in her corner with her stuffed toy lamb, blanket, and pillow, to cry herself to sleep*

Tent is open for use, don't mind me here...

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 2289431)
Sorry I'm waffling about me again, but obviously I'm lacking personla responses when I've not caught up....and thats completely selfish of me and I apologise and I just wish it were next monday already and I would've had my sanity injection. I think we should have a ward party afterwards, what do you think?! I'll try and share my positivity with you all when it returns?! Though I don't want it to feel like I'm rubbing salt in the wounds, so no party if it'll be too much for people. Just throwing random ideas out there.....

Hmmm....*shuts up*

First things first... It is not selfish and I will not allow you to think like this *crosses arms stubbornly* You have to take care of you first or you won't be able to take care of anyone else. Besides this place is here for us to yammer on about our issues and goings ons and to help each other. *cuddles* And yes I vote for a party!

Doikers 10-05-2010 08:08 PM

*Hugs Forever-Broken*
*Hugs Hayley* I hope us playing WoW last night helped you fight the urges , it did me :) just to be DOING something after I'd gotten over the dieing repeatedly :P
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Julie* Good morning mate :)

Oh and I second Crimsons vote for a party !!:)

CrazyHayley 10-05-2010 08:17 PM

Yes Mark, playing on WoW for those few hours til meds and bed time after my 'slip up' did indeed keep my mind focused and it was far better to be playing alongside someone with interaction to help keep me completely focused too and it was good to feel useful. I'm prob going to go on there in a bit once I've sorted myself out something to eat. Thanks for the hugs.

Thanks for the cuddles Crimson. Do you know your quite scary when you've got your arms folded like that?! Do you have to do that to try and keep work and home in order? How are things, or should I not ask?!

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 08:25 PM

thanks for the cuddle April,just being told that our sale date has being brought
forward,and everthing that in the sale
neededs to be sorted tonight,there
is a lot of stuff as it's a big department
argh!!!!just shoot me now. =/

Proud Plumeria Sister
The following content has been hidden - Reason : My rant/vent thread
to head back to work,that the ladies s
fri as they first said. And to top all that off they want it
sorted out tonight,highliighted

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the cuddles Crimson. Do you know your quite scary when you've got your arms folded like that?! Do you have to do that to try and keep work and home in order? How are things, or should I not ask?!
If only that worked at home. (11 days till G is out of my home *happy dance*) At work it does help though. If the file clerk ain't happy ain't nobody happy around here lol. I had a pleasant mothers day yesterday (treated like a princess most of the day, but I had to cook my own dinner) and today is going good so far... Eating healthy and drinking plenty of water, getting stuff accomplished. Got my comp back up and running and had planned on playing WoW this weekend but something about being spoiled made me not mess with the comp :D
How are you doing today?

jonikd 10-05-2010 08:49 PM

*peeks in and sits jealously watching everyone talking to and hugging each other*

Doikers 10-05-2010 08:50 PM

Hey JK *Hugs* How are you this morning?

SoMuchMore 10-05-2010 08:53 PM

*jumps on JK* Hi! Don't be jealous, we like to hug you too! *super-hugs*

*cuddles everyone else* sorry i dont have time to catch up on replies right now. Im just taking a quick break from studying.... After Tuesday night I will officially be done with all this uni work for the semester!

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:55 PM

*hugs JK* how are ya?

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 08:55 PM

Heya JK... *cuddles* How are you, love? It must be early where you are, since it's only 3pm here...

I spy a Mark and a Laura, too!! *cuddles*

Went to the dentist's for my appt and HARUMPH!!!!!! Had 4 shots of Novocaine and it was a LOT of Novocaine... and my tooth still wasn't numb enough for the drilling so I got another temporary filling. *sigh* Frustrating as all get out, but oh well. :(

At least I got to go to the library... and I got an Icee at Walmart (Subway) to help with the soreness that comes after having those shots. :-/ Blah. My tongue is still numb but it hurts? can't quite figure that one out...

And the heat is STILL not on... it's freezing in here... :(

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 09:01 PM

OH, and remember how I was upset about an order I made online where I switched the billing & shipping zipcodes? Well, that got straightened out!! so I don't feel so stupid now. :D I'm happy... and I got "April Rain" by Delain in the mail today... loveeee it. :)

My mouth is still numb and Jarrod makes fun of how I talk. *growls* Lol...

*hides*

jonikd 10-05-2010 09:08 PM

hmmm, thanks you lot. Feeling a bit precious this morning, jumped on to see what you're all up to and so much has happened that I can't even begin to reply to you all. Sorry :(

Tonight I'm going to try and catch up on what's happening for my wardmates, you all matter to me and are an important part of my life, which probably sounds odd but that's just the way it is ;)

I'm OK I think, just need to ground myself somehow. When I think too hard about things my brain feels like a puffer fish, boom, just like that I "puff up" and I can't think about stuff clearly.

Anyway, it is 7am here and I'm starting work for the day, about to go and grab a desperately needed coffee.

Love to you all, please be gentle with yourselves.
*hugs Laura, Crimson, Mark, April tight*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 09:13 PM

*Hugs Ally* What's wrong hun? PM me if you want to talk - sorry i've not gotten around to replying to the other one yet, i'll do it now :) Chin up babe.

Mark - Honoury welshy is just as good dude! Have you developed the accent? Men with welsh accents = phrwoar! ;D

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 09:13 PM

Oh and *hugs for all* x

Doikers 10-05-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Men with welsh accents = phrwoar!
Really ? I occaisioally slip into a Welsh accent , mainly when I'm takling with a VERY Welsh person , I do it with every accent , I subconciously pick it up , but then I drop in a West country/ Wiltshire accent .ooh aRRR lol

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 09:26 PM

Ahaha i have family in wiltshire and grew up on a farm myself in Cambridgeshire - but don't believe i have a "farrrrrrrrmers accent" (ooarrr!) - but i always do it (usually when under the influence..aha).
I must say, Irish accents on men are better..but i'll settle for welsh. I think you should do a voice recording and send it to me, hahah. I have a thing for American and Australian accents aswell. It's an accent thing....

Am i hiijacking the thread?! Ahum.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 09:27 PM

*pokes Mark* Sent you an email. :)

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 09:43 PM

Yay! It reached 50 degrees today. *wanders off and sits alone in the corner*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 09:44 PM

I spy a Crimson, Mark && April :D

Doikers 10-05-2010 09:47 PM

*Hugs Helen* Hows your day been?

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 09:50 PM

*waves at helen*

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 10:14 PM

Oh my god my work gets worse and worse. why the hell
would you have q stocktake and a sale on the same day,
and why only tell us tonight,then expect us to set up tonight
complete muppets.damn it I'm so stressed out.