RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 07:46 AM

NoOnesfool- *hugs right back* Thanks. Meh life sucks. Had wing in my thread. Feel bit better after that but not that great.

Hi Fallinstar0317

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 07:48 AM

Oh hunnie, I'm glad you've gone to bed. I hope you feel better when you get up. Oh and I TOTALLY want to see the new Freddie Krugar (no idea as to the spelling, lol) too!

*hugs mouse and offers the tea tray* What's up hun?

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 07:50 AM

Mouse~ Wing in your thread? Am I dense? I mean, that is entirely possible but *shrug*

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 07:53 AM

wing-sook can't spell for nuts the spelling for the word I can't spell

For ever broken- *hugs* thank you tea is good

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 07:54 AM

*yawns*

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 07:58 AM

Hiya Julie- offers *hug* had a good sleep or are you tired?

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 08:01 AM

lol OK I'm still confused but that is alright. And yes, yes, tea IS good, I love it. Am sorry you're low, hun.

Julie have you been to bed today? You were on all night last night as well... well, maybe, I guess I slept at some point, lol.

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 08:05 AM

Sorry had to vanish. I think the word I am after is winge? maybe. Bugger stupid head works when it wants too. rather anoying atpit (at this point in time). Thanks I think your kitten is cute by the way.

Will be gone for a few going outside so I don't get booted off the computer as only allowed on it for 15 min at a time. Be back in 7 mwahahaaaaaaaaa (my evil giggle)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 08:07 AM

i went to bed last night....
yes hugs would be nice

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 08:13 AM

Oh good. Bed is good Julie *nods*. I should go, lol.

*shrug* No idea mouse but whatever :-) And that's not my cat, just something i found on the net, lol. Mine is pretty cute though, lol. He's a tuxedo kitty named Bat (short for Bat Cat as he kind of looks like a bat, esp when he was a kitten) and he's my baby :)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 08:28 AM

*curls up*

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 08:42 AM

*passes Julie a blanket, pillow, and box of fuzzy toys to pick from*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 08:46 AM

we going out to aqua robics be back later yay exercise

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 08:57 AM

*huggles all who can accept hugs*

I'm sorry, I've had to skip through reading four pages and can't remember everything. I don't want to list everyone by name as I don't want to risk leaving anyone out.

I do however want to say:
MID: The word you were looking for was: whinge. :D But we love you anyway.
To all of those who left the tray for me: Awwww, thank-you. @->-- *big hugs if you can accept them*

My mother came around today. The first time she has seen the unit. Only the third time she has seen me since she got back. It was nice to spend time with her, but the really good thing was that I wasn't stranded. She lives 30 minutes out of town, and since I don't have a car, that normally means if I want to visit her someone has to take me. Which means I'm stuck out there until someone can take me home. Not a good situation. And I always seem to be looking after the kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my nieces and nephew, but spending hour upon hour looking after them gets a bit tiring.

*sigh* Someone stop the world, I want to get off . . .

*walks around the ward using her special glasses to find invisible people and hugs everyone who wants or needs hugs and can accept them, then leaves a few low-cal and no-cal surprises (they are whatever you want them to be) on the table*

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 09:17 AM

Thanks I feel is little sheeeeeepish. Now I hope I can retain that spelling for future reference.
*Hugs* Kahlia

Have fun Julie. Exercise is fun.

Forever broken- I love animals. They are cute and have the most amazing personalitys to be observed as they can't talk although my dog got the grasp to whyn "Awww Mum" It was hilariouse. Never in my life have I seen such an intelligent or interlectual kanine. Is Bat cheeky and inteligent?

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 09:31 AM

MID: *big hugs* You know me, I have issues with spelling. I spell far too well and freak people out with it. Just joking. I don't know if you ever read that book in The Discworld series but there was apparently a deity who couldn't spell and caused everything a man touched to turn to "Glod". Which happened to be the name of a dwarf, who was quite upset at finding himself magically relocated and constantly replicated until the spell wore off some two thousand Glods later. A lesson there for everyone. :p

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 09:34 AM

*Hugs* Kahlia
Yes I remember the book it was one you let me read about 4 weeks befor I left you guys. It was an awsome book although my favourite is still Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Isees you again Kahlia. Hihiheeeeee.

*Looks to floor playing with foot*
Please don't laugh how do you refresh a paige here?

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 09:40 AM

Lol. I want to get Unseen Academicals. It's the latest Discworld novel out. It saddens me to know that he won't be writing too many more because of his Alzheimer's. Yeah, Making Money was good. I'm trying to convert my housemate's mother and our friend as well. Hehehe.

mouse in darkness 10-05-2010 09:43 AM

*Hugs* Kahlia
You made me a convert and I am a hard seller (LOL). I can try ordering it if you like. Might get it quicker that way get it posted to you paid for here it works. It is a shame that he has that particular illness.

~*forever_broken*~ 10-05-2010 09:49 AM

Kahlia~ Glad you were able to see your mom, and that with little stress involved *hugs*

Mouse~ I know, I love animals too :-) Your dog sounds great, lol :-D And yes bat is intelligent and can be cheeky when he wants. He also knows just exactly when I need him most and does his best to take care of me (be 'baby sat' me through my last, and worst MD episode).

I'm off to bed all, tis late and I babysit tomorrow (I've graduated Uni with a BA in psychology and all I can find to do in this damn economy is baby sit *rolls eyes*).

Do take care

*leaves the tent flap open and the tea tray full*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 09:52 AM

MID: No it's okay. I'm waiting for the paperback. I can get the hard cover now, but I have the majority of them in paperback. *shrugs* I've got Thud and one of the Tiffany Aching sub-series in hard cover I think. I even have what I call a "starter pack" - it has the first two books in one. I leant it to my housemate's mother. I have both of the books individually, but I don't tend to lend my collection out because of the likelihood of them going missing. The starter pack isn't such an issue if it gets "lost" however. I also have the movies of The Colour of Magic (first two books) and (of course still) Hogfather. My housemate and I went and saw the play Mort when my parents were in it. It was done really well.

Ally: *big hugs* Thanks. Have a good night.

Jetforce 10-05-2010 10:16 AM

*waves* hope everybody is keeping well...

I feel like its been ages since i've posted here! But i think i posted like a few days ago lol

*nudges ally* i miss chatting to u!!!!

*leaves some muffins out on the table for anybody who wants a bite*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:44 AM

anyone here

one_step_closer 10-05-2010 11:11 AM

I'm here Julie, how are you?

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 11:36 AM

*curls up*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 11:45 AM

*disappears into a dark corner*

Might really disappear shortly because there is going to be something on Tv about the Internet censorship attempt in Australia - by the government. What they were proposing was exceptionally extreme, not to mention unworkable.

Doikers 10-05-2010 12:13 PM

Wow busy night on the ward. I think I'm caught up .
Hi Ally , I'm Mark:)
I slept ok, I didn't wanna get out of bed ,( I Never Do ) I find it so difficult it's ridiculous but anyhoo.......
*Hugs ward mates *
*Waves for Owen*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 12:18 PM

*cuddlles Kahlia*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 12:22 PM

*cuddles Julie* How are you, sweet?

*cuddles Mark* Glad you slept well... I didn't want to get out of bed either as we have no heat here and it's FREEZING!!!!!! What are your plans for the day?

*cuddles Kahlia* Internet censorship?! That sounds absolutely regime-like... and crazy (sorry for the use of that word, if it offends anyone). I hope that they don't do it... How are you doing? Glad that you got to see your mum, that's nice... although I would probably agree, taking care of kids for certain (longer) amounts of time would be tiresome.

*cuddles anyone else who may wander in*

:(

Jetforce 10-05-2010 12:29 PM

*cuddles those who r in the psych ward atm*

Doikers 10-05-2010 12:36 PM

*Hugs April* I am meeting my Sister and Bro in law and baby neice for coffe in a bit , I had to put them off coming to my flat as I didn't want company for long , how selfish is that?!
I just got off the pone with my SW and hopfully he will sort out my whole " Not being presrcibed Diaz that I need " Issue , I hate making official phone calls , it makes my anxious , even the thought of them makes me anxious ugh .
Hows April ? appart from being freezing EDIT: Aren't you up VERY Early ? :)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 12:49 PM

-sniffles-

Doikers 10-05-2010 12:53 PM

Hi Owen *Waves* Whats up?

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:56 PM

*cuddles Mark* - Hope you get the diazepam. I hate making phonecalls, so I hear you on the one.
*cuddles Julie* - How are you doing sweetness?
*cuddles April* - The Government has proposed a scheme of Internet Content Filtering at the ISP level. We weren't able to watch it unfortunately as the antenna wouldn't pick the channel up. It'll be on the web either later tonight or tomorrow, so we'll watch it then. Hope you are doing okay.
*cuddles Jem* - Nice to see/chat to you again. :D

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:56 PM

*waves at Owen*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 01:02 PM

Mark - I posted at 6:22am... so not that early. But earlyish I suppose!! hehe. We're trying to warm up the apartment but it's not really working... stupid stupid stupidness!!!! *curls up next to, hoping she can keep warm so she doesn't freeze and shatter into pieces* At least I have a warm purring cat in my lap... that helps me warm up a bit, lol. I'm doing okayish, not great really, but whenever am I doing "great"? :-S I hope that things get sorted with the diazepam as I know how awful it can be to have to go without your medication. :( Even if it is PRN (i.e., take as needed). *more cuddles* I'm trying to figure out what to do for breakfast... :-/ don't want to eat it... :(

*hides* :o

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 01:06 PM

*finds where April is hiding and sneaks her a doona and some blankets*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 01:18 PM

What's a doona? *snuggles up with the blanket and thanks Kahlia for her kindness* :) *cuddles*

I am sooo cold... and am wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks, and fleecy slippers... so yeah. :-/ No idea how we're going to make it through this day in an apartment that has no heat... and it's like 35'F outside (just above freezing temperature)... it might have frosted last night, am not sure... UGH!!!! :'(

*hides again*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 01:19 PM

*crawls onto box and tapes it shut from inside*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 01:25 PM

April: A doona is Australian slang for a duvet. Sorry about that, it crept up on me. Wow, that does sound cold!

Doikers 10-05-2010 01:26 PM

*Hugs April to try and Warm her up a bit*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 03:19 PM

*hugs those who can accept hugs*

No words. Sorry.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:48 PM

*cuddles close to Hels and Mark* We went out to breakfast as it's so cold here, and then went to Walmart for a bit... then came home and the damn heat still is broken. It's not that cold out but it's sure cold inside when you sit and don't do anything!! :( Stupid stupid heat. :'(

Oooh Mark, "April Rain" came in the post so we picked it up at the post office and are listening to it now. :D Thanks so much for the recommendation. I loveeee it. :)

*more cuddles for Hels and Mark* ♥

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:02 PM

Cuddles April lots :)

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:20 PM

:D Glad you like it April , it's in my current CD rotation right now too . I don't really have much else "Gothicy" it my rotation but CD's get added too it and taken away from it a lot , lol Make sense?*Hugs*

*Hugs Helen Tons*

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:24 PM

OOhhhh I spot an April !:)

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:24 PM

Hugs Mark back. Thanks :)

I spy all 3 of us :P

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:29 PM

It does make sense, Mark. *curls up next to with the blankets that Kahlia gave her to keep warm* Sooo cold... I hate this!! We're supposed to have heat back today but I don't see it happening... lol... just the way that this place works. And there was frost on the cars this morning!! :( so it did get below freezing. BRRRRR. *is wearing a longsleeved WoW tshirt and is thinking about getting a sweatshirt*

Just played WoW a bit... my little rogue is nearly 23 now, but I haven't been "furiously leveling her" ... worked some on my 73 pally this morning but there's this one quest I hate having to do... it's where you have to ride a gryphon and save 10 villagers from the Scourge (undead) running around... which means you have to dive and such on a flying mount, and I SUCK at using my mouse buttons/controls to dive. I hope that made some sort of sense to the WoW players here... lol. :-/

Am not feeling in the best of places this morning... probably partially because I'm so cold. And because I ate too much this morning, damn it. I just want my ED back... :'( ...able to act on the urges etc. *sighs*

*rocks back and forth and cries, even though she can't manage that IRL*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:29 PM

*cuddles Hels* Didn't spot you... but thanks for the cuddles!! :D

nicole94 10-05-2010 04:45 PM

*hugs everyone* heey guys. how are we all today? i'm ok, but am currently supposed to be at DBT :/ second week in a row i've missed it.....