RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Marshmallow. 07-07-2016 11:09 PM

I like that "I'm not the BPD person" I'm just as normal as anyone else. I just feel things a bit more.

Today at work was exhausting! I think I'm just going to light a lavender candle and curl up in bed with my book.

Sending nice thoughts to all *massive hugs to all*

Doikers 08-07-2016 11:17 AM

Man I'm anxious . Can I think of a constructive way to calm the anxiety? Nope.
I cannot focus man, BPD can Sod off and take my Chronic Depression and Anxiety with it .

Doikers 10-07-2016 01:05 PM

*Sigh* I've gotta meet the Duty CPN Tomorrow.

MrsNutkin 11-07-2016 11:57 PM

How did it go Doikers? Anxiety is exhausting.

I'm just popping by. Not been on the forum in a long while. GP just prescriped me 50mg Trazodone on top of Fluoxetine, for sleep and anxiety. I take fluoxetine in the morning and trazodone at night. I feel groggy during the day but this might wear off. Can anyone give me their experiences of whether the grogginess wears off eventually during the day? I have been on it a week tomorrow. thanks.

Doikers 12-07-2016 09:48 AM

Hi Mrs Nutkin.

It was exhausting and Damn well pretty useless . I origionally went to my GP , He told me it was a Psych Issue go meet the CMHT . Went To the CMHT , was told it's a Physical issue go meet my GP . Also explained to to CMHT , who did ask what's wrong , all about my anxiety including phone and public transport Anxiety and was given phone numbers to call and told to get the bus to another town to attend mindfullness class , despite having said I find it very hard to use the phone and impossible to get on a bus . . . . so yeah useless , Plus the fact their were 2 of them and the CPN Acted like everything I said pissed her off.

How are you all?

yoyogirl 13-07-2016 06:37 PM

hey everyone :)

Everything is going really well at the moment, I am finally giving up a few things that was causing me problems and trying to have a healthier lifestyle. Academically everything is going fine, I passed my third module with the Open University and I am going to be starting my 4+5th module in October this year and I am waiting for my passport to be signed and processed so I can get the funding done for the next two modules.

I am also doing an a-level in English Language and Literature for something to keep myself occupied.

I am still doing a lot of jobseeking at the moment and I am currently filling in the main NHS jobs form, however i am stuck on the supporting information section.

My mental health is very so-so at the moment as I am little stressed with a few things and I am constantly anxious. But I am taking things slowly.

Doikers 14-07-2016 09:02 AM

Hey Ellie , You sound like you are doing pretty well :) That's great !

How are we all today ? *Safe group Hugs*

Doikers 15-07-2016 09:11 AM

Hey , How are we all ?

Could really use Support over the next week at least.

Hope you guys are well.

yoyogirl 16-07-2016 07:10 PM

I am having such a had enough of everything kinda day i am so tired after my week, yet i cant seem to rest and relax. I feel so bored, done the playing games, used a computer, colouring and all the pointless distractions

Doikers 17-07-2016 09:13 AM

*Safe Hugs yoyogirl*

How are all all us today?

Doikers 18-07-2016 04:47 PM

How , Are you all today ?

Eir 19-07-2016 01:26 PM

I'm miserable.
We put our boy (dog) to sleep on Friday. I left on Sunday. I haven't done my assignment. I don't want to do my assignment. It was due midnight Monday.
I don't want to be up here. I don't want to be home. I just don't want to exist right now.

Doikers 19-07-2016 04:45 PM

*Safe Hugs Annie*

Doikers 21-07-2016 12:23 PM

I am incredibly Anxious .

Doikers 23-07-2016 11:43 AM

How are we all today?

Doikers 25-07-2016 12:34 PM

How's it going , Folks?

Eir 26-07-2016 03:49 PM

the ward is quiet. how are you mark?
i'm... surviving. dont know how else to qualify it.

Doikers 27-07-2016 05:21 PM

I am Eggshell Okay , Annie , Okay , Like Okay but won't take much to break me.

Kathryn_Anna 27-07-2016 11:15 PM

Sorry to be away for so long. Life is just crazy. I've been sick for 3 weeks. It feels like there's no end in sight. I'm always so tired. I want to sleep for at least a week straight. And I'm so overwhelmed.

Doikers 27-07-2016 11:48 PM

*Glomps you all *