RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

happiness...its all a lie 10-07-2012 04:52 PM

Your not a whore hun, keep the cuts clean. Im glad you got th referral.

sorry you guys are having a rough day too *hugs*

why is anything i do never good enough? i try but always fail.

sapphire hearts 10-07-2012 04:57 PM

*hugs Faye* you don't fail honey, and you ARE good enough

How can I cut myself and not remember? I don't SH anymore. I don't even want to. But there they are. What the **** is happening?

*hugs everyone*

Shattered_N_Scared 10-07-2012 09:08 PM

*hugs sapphire*

Sometimes you just go numb and don't remember things.

That's how I am right now. Numb to the world around me. Feeling like I should cry, but I can. Feeling like I should freakout, but just blank.

happiness...its all a lie 10-07-2012 10:30 PM

I wish i had never been born its more obvious now than ever that im not wanted and my family dont care. I cant do this. Please sedate me and let me die.

sapphire hearts 10-07-2012 10:38 PM

*hugs faye* sorry hun, no can do. if your family doesn't appreciate you they are complete idiots. everyone here values you so much, you are a lovely person, and i'm not ever giving up on you.

risenfromperdition 10-07-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire hearts (Post 3292084)
*hugs faye* sorry hun, no can do. if your family doesn't appreciate you they are complete idiots. everyone here values you so much, you are a lovely person, and i'm not ever giving up on you.

qft.

happiness...its all a lie 10-07-2012 11:34 PM

thanks, i wish you could though. Its like im in money trouble and need help but if i ask my family ignore me and get angry but my brother who is always in trouble with money if he asks then its not a problem. Im the runt, the black sheep. The one who shouldnt be here.

RootsbeforeBranches 11-07-2012 03:26 AM

Happiness - You should be here - there is a reason you are here and we love you.

I'm having a very hard time not falling into old habits tonight... I just want to give up

sapphire hearts 11-07-2012 05:06 AM

*hugs faye* in a similar situation with my brother - he gets whatever he wants and anything he does wrong is blamed on my problems. you're not alone honey. wish i could help. xxx

happiness...its all a lie 11-07-2012 11:06 AM

thanks hun, im sorry your in the same boat. My friend has said she will lend me the money if she can but wont know until the weekend. If not my car will stay on the drive uninsured and i wont drive it. It sucks having family like that. At last im alone and it feels like heaven. I just want to be gone.

roots- sorry your having a bad day hun, keep fighting its hard but you can do it.

midnightphoenix 11-07-2012 12:10 PM

*hugs sapphire and happiness*

happiness...its all a lie 11-07-2012 12:32 PM

hugs, how are you? xx

midnightphoenix 11-07-2012 12:50 PM

I'm not sure happiness, I don't know what I am any more. I think I'm a cat and I want to run away back to Yorkshire ...

happiness...its all a lie 11-07-2012 01:54 PM

hugs, sorry you dont knwo what you want. Have you got anyone you can talk to about things?

sapphire hearts 11-07-2012 04:13 PM

*hugs midnight* if you're a cat, your typing is excellent :) sorry you're feeling this way. did anything trigger this?

*hugs faye* how you doing honey?

happiness...its all a lie 11-07-2012 04:29 PM

hey *shrugs* not good. Still stressing, things seem a little better with my dad but yeah i dont know. I give up still money is my biggest worry.

hugs. how are you?

sapphire hearts 11-07-2012 06:30 PM

surge of motivation means my room is finally tidy. its fading though, now i'm vegging watching buffy.

sorry things are bad with your dad hun *hugs* he doesn't deserve someone as great as you as a daughter.

midnightphoenix 11-07-2012 08:16 PM

I've just been remembering the past a lot, remembering the rescue and it's making me want to run away back to Yorkshire ... Not sure why I feel like I'm a cat ...

sapphire hearts 11-07-2012 08:33 PM

cats are cute and fluffy. no reason not to want to be one i guess :)
sorry the past is difficult to deal with honey, but it's over and you're safe *hugs*

Gem-Louise 11-07-2012 08:58 PM

:( ended up in AandE this morning because i was feeling suicidal and i dont feel any better told the crisis team that i was planning on overdosing today and she wasnt even listening i just feel so low and upset right now just want everything to end :(