RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 21-08-2010 12:44 AM

Cuddles everbody. Erm tomorrow going to be fantastic. (note the sarcasm) 5 very stressed out people I'm going to be very surprised if someone doesn't end up knocking someone head off, they will be that stressed. Then got to keep my cool and not kill a certen person, damn that's going to be tough. this stressful day won't be finished untill about 2am. Just want to curl up and hide.Damn it I really want to hurt myself. =(

nicole94 21-08-2010 12:45 AM

*huggles helen*

MammaMia 21-08-2010 12:48 AM

*cuddles Nicole and Crimson*

taz35 21-08-2010 01:41 AM

*hugs Nicole* Sorry to hear hun :( <3 Stay safe.

*hugs Jill* Ahhh... well, it's not necessarily a bad thing that you have somebody around then, if it stops you from SI! What's so stressful about tomorrow? (if you feel like talking)

*hugs Hels* I've yet to go to one :( Not many Canadians on here unfortunately. Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures! :D

*spots April & tackles her*

MammaMia 21-08-2010 01:58 AM

*hugs Taz* Hope you get to go to one someday :D

Detour. Derail 21-08-2010 05:12 AM

*comes out of hiding*
Sorry I have no indivual replies...Im abit...confused...
The doorman at work asked me if I was "alright" tonight and when I said yeah why he replied "well...you were really....down last week...and this week...your so...hyped its like your...I dont know"
I had to just walk away...

Kahlia1981 21-08-2010 05:52 AM

*huggles everybody*

Wasted most of today sleeping which means I have to take my script to a different chemist 'cause mine is closed. :-( Oh well. At least we have voted already ....

Taz: I was very lucky when they did my wisdoms they did the four at once under full anaesthetic and the only real problem was that the "forgot" I'm allergic to latex and tried to wheel me in half-way through the day instead of first - like I was supposed to be. Then they had to wheel me back to the prepping area and I had to wait for everyone else to be done, and for them to latex-clean the theatre and I got wheeled in again! The Dr who did the operation was reading a newspaper as I was wheeled in, which was kind of calming believe it or not - I realised that he'd done so many of these he knew exactly what he was doing. I don't really remember it but apparantly I woke up crying for my mother - which is a normal reaction for a girl the age I was at the time. Guys my age (at the time) usually wake up swinging! Anyway, this long ramble full on absolutely non-interesting facts was meant to say that I hope the pain doesn't take too much longer to start to settle and that I can relate to some of what you are going through. Hang in there sweetheart.

Seriously sorry for the lack of individual replies ... I've just totally lost that plot for a bit. I'll try and catch it again when I can.

*big hugs to all*

risenfromperdition 21-08-2010 06:28 AM

*cuddles everyone then sits in corner and sighs*
i ate so bloody much today and had pizza for dinner :(
this why i wanna get up late... then cant eat >.>
and now i gotta get offline even though i cant sleep and its not FAIR :\

hope you all has a good day <3 love you guysss

MammaMia 21-08-2010 07:20 AM

I'm so tired >_< Charlie (my sister's dog) woke me up about 4.50am. It's now 6.20am. Clearly I can't be back to sleep. GRRRR!!! I may just stay awake now..we'll see :/

*cuddles everyone*

SoMuchMore 21-08-2010 07:25 AM

*hugs helen* sorry you were woken up.. its so annoying when you can't get back to sleep.

*hugs everyone* sorry there have been quite a few pages since i last posted, will try to catch up later.

I am sick... of course.. i would get sick right before uni restarts. Its just a bad cold, but still. Have to try to get some sleep soon though, have to be up and out by 8am.. (its 12:25am here now)

MammaMia 21-08-2010 07:27 AM

Bad colds suck :( *cuddles Laura* Hope you get to sleep soon.

shadowedsoul 21-08-2010 08:58 AM

Huggles all.sorry taz I wasn't ignoring you, just had alot going on last night. Fire alarms constantly going off. Then police cars sirens going off. Albthis as we are trying to sleep. Hmm let the caose(sp?) begin. Might need to curl up here for a while at some point today. Might not make sence tho, kinda out of it at the sec.

Doikers 21-08-2010 11:42 AM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Laura* *Hands over cold medicine*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Helen* Have fun at your meet :) Sorry that your sisters dog woke you grr

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Lex*

*Hugs Everyone else I forgot , Sorry*

nicole94 21-08-2010 12:25 PM

*hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 21-08-2010 01:26 PM

*huggles all*

Elections today and I'm hoping like hell I'm not going to have to practice saying:
"Don't blame me. I didn't vote for the bigot!"

Doikers 21-08-2010 01:39 PM

Good luck the non-bigot , Is that the Man or the Woman? I breifly saw a news article about the Australian Elections whilst I Had the news channel on looking for the weather forcast but I don't know much about it exept the man doesn't believe in man made global warming , sheesh , but I'm not very well informed .

Scarletdreamer 21-08-2010 01:51 PM

*cuddles all & gets tackled by Taz* ;)

Hels, love, so sorry you got woken up so early... I got up at 5:20am but that was just 'cause I woke up then, not because I got woken up. *sigh* :( We're BOTH gonna be exhausted later today, which bites. However, that's not unusual for me. :-/ Anyway, sorry to go off about myself... how otherwise are you doing? feeling any better?

Mark, how're you doing, love??

Kahlia, how are you?

Jill, to answer your earlier question, to me, yes it was obvious that you weren't okay. *gentle hugs* I'm sorry it wasn't a restful night for you.

Taz, there aren't all that many Americans on here either - at least, in a close enough area to have a meet!! I'd love to meet the wardies here though... maybe someday, heh. How are you doing?

Nicole, sweet, how are you doing??

Laura, I'm sorry that you've got a bad cold, that sucks. Especially with uni restarting shortly. :( I wish I could snap my fingers & make you feel better. GRRRR. :(

As for me... I'm enjoying this "hungry feeling" in my stomach... which I know means I NEED to eat... but I'm just liking it. Is that bad? (answer: derp yes) I guess I definitely slip into the anorexic mindset wayyy too easily, especially when super stressed. At least I get to see my bestie today... although for how long I really don't know. :( She's such a flake, or can be... and is gonna be moving away soon... and... I'm going to miss her like hell. :'(

Anyway. Enough about me...

Kahlia1981 21-08-2010 02:27 PM

Mark: The bigot is the man. There's a lot of things he doesn't believe in and one of them is people with mental illness being allowed in society and being allowed to reproduce ... Not to mention he most likely would bring back "Work Choices" which had this nice little policy in it that got rid of all unfair dismissal laws. So if a boss didn't like the look of you they could sack you and you had no legal recourse ...

April: Yeah, I'm ... okay I guess. To be honest, I really don't know. I asked my housemate for a knife earlier and when he asked why I explained it was to cut all the damaged tissue from my knee. (I probably should explain that I had a nasty fall up at the hospital on Friday and am sporting injuries to my L ankle, knee and elbow and my R knee as well as my palms.) I know what you mean about slipping into the anorexic mindset by the way. I've been doing it alot lately and have been mostly lucky that my housemate hasn't caught me out or has been thinking I'm joking when he has caught me out. I'm sorry your bestie is moving away ... I know that it'll hurt, but maybe somehow you'll find a way to view it in a positive light - like maybe giving you somewhere to go for a holiday? I don't know, just thinking with my fingers.

April,Hels: Maybe we should call ourselves the early morning group. :-( I woke up at 03:30 this morning and can't work out why. We'd had a friend over and sat downstairs with her until we needed bed at 23:00, so I didn't get much sleep. Now I'm sitting here at about 22:20 and I couldn't sleep so I got up! I really hope you guys aren't/weren't (sorry not sure with time zones) too tired, and managed a decent and full nights sleep the following night. Sorry, getting my tenses all wrong but I think you can work out what I mean.

*leaves cuddles and safe love and care packages for all*

Scarletdreamer 21-08-2010 02:33 PM

*cuddles Kahlia* It's 8:30am where I am, I think 1:30pm where Hels is. I know, timezones get so damn confusing!!! And I'm sorry that you understand what I mean about the anorexic mindset, although at the same time I am glad - I'm sure you understand what I mean by that. :( I really ought to go and eat something, even if it's small, because I also haven't had my Abilify yet this morning... but I'm only taking 10mg now and honestly, I really don't want to take it.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : may be ED trig
Oh, and I've been losing a "lot" of weight lately. People have even noticed. ^_^ I think it's mostly water weight since I tend to retain water and don't drink a lot usually, but still, it makes me happy to stand on the scale. I think that's another reason that I have been enjoying this hungry feeling. :-/ I'm really glad that I'm losing weight though, because I'd gotten to an all-time high (and with my ups & downs, it's really scary to see that high a weight, ever...). Eh. Who knows.

Anyway. Ummm... I think I'm gonna update my LJ now... so I can get all of what I want to say... verbal vomit & all... onto the screen without it taking up so much room here. >_<

*cuddles all*

Kahlia1981 21-08-2010 02:44 PM

Yeah April - I think it's only people who've been there who really can get it. And believe me, I do understand. It's good to know you aren't alone, but at the same time I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Well, as well as all the other stuff. Just one thing before I go - Remember that there can be a lot of reasons for weight to go up and the body can make changes of up to 5 kgs (sorry my brains too tired to change that to pounds) in a day due to all sorts of things like timing, digestion, fluid, etc. *cuddles*

*cuddles all*