RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

misskitty112 08-09-2010 09:37 PM

I'm sorry guys, I can't do individuals today.
So tired. Spent from 8 AM- 1 PM in the hospital. Couldn't breathe, my throat was closing up. I'm really sick.
On top of that, the ex head of housing at uni who's now the Student Activities Coordinator had planned a ton of stuff for Suicide Prevention Week, so I've been busy with that, since it's this week. Tomorrow I get to show a screening of the movie To Save a Life and head up a discussion.
I'm gonna end up crashing and burning by Friday. blah.

MammaMia 08-09-2010 10:07 PM

*cuddles ward*

I feel so sick :( But it's getting better..

nicole94 08-09-2010 10:13 PM

*cuddles helen* aawh, sorry you're still unwell, although i'm glad it's getting better. are you ok other than that though?

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 10:15 PM

*huggles wardies*

Been drawing tonight, drew a cat playing with wool, I suck at drawing, but its fun :p

Hope you're all safe x

MammaMia 08-09-2010 10:35 PM

To be honest Nicole, I've been much better, just been feeling sick again last couple days :S Hope it's not going to result in me being sick again :( I am okay other than that yeah :) *cuddles*

*cuddles Sarah* I'm sure you're not bad at drawing but glad you've had fun :)

SparkleKitten 08-09-2010 11:00 PM

Can make copies of cartoons and things, but thats about my extent, aside from modern art :p

Sorry for being a bad wardie today, been hectic. Not going to be about much tomorrow either with doctors and celebration meal and such. *cuddles for tomorrow*

Kahlia1981 08-09-2010 11:22 PM

*cuddles all wardies*

Got my GP appointment in about an hour. Yay. Wish I could stop coughing. It's driving me more crazy than usual. It just seems to be one thing after another at the moment ... I hope my new mobile phone arrives soon though. *sigh*

SparkleKitten 09-09-2010 12:34 AM

Hope they give you something to make you feel better *cuddles*

Bed for me now, night wardies *hugs all*

shadowedsoul 09-09-2010 12:50 AM

Curls up under a blanket in the corner, all I okay. =)

taz35 09-09-2010 02:22 AM

*hugs all wardies* Sorry for no individuals today. First day back at uni drained most of my energy and concentration. Hope everybody's doing alright <3

*glomps April & Oliver since I spy them*

risenfromperdition 09-09-2010 02:48 AM

so i wanna go to the library tomorrow to get a couple books/cd's... and i wrote love on my arm b/c i need to see it and its pretty and therefore dont wanna mess it up... but apparently 21 year old's dont write on their arms and therefore if i wanna go to the library i have to wash arm off... dont let me try and think of ways to keep my head from being ridiculous or anything.. *rolls eyes* like... i couldnt sleep practically at all last night cuz kept fighting stupid urges... but i try to think of a good distraction that might help and '21 year olds dont do that'... riiiiiiiight then.

>.<

risenfromperdition 09-09-2010 04:11 AM

since not all of you are on my fb...
"this week is National Suicide Prevention Week. Here in the USA, one person commits suicide every 15.2 minutes. That is not ok. I don't care who you are or what you have done [or have had done to you], you matter. Your life matters. You are important, priceless, beautiful and entirely unique [and at least one person would miss you if you werent here]. There is hope for you :) ♥ always"

<3

Doikers 09-09-2010 10:18 AM

*Hugs Heather* Thaks for that last post :)

*Hugs Taz*1st day back at Uni must be exausting :S

*Hugs Helen* I hope you're not getting sick again too :S

*Hugs Jill* Are you okay really ?

*Hugs Sarah* I bet you are good at drawing:)

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope your GP appointment went well.

*Hugs Nicole*How are you This morning?

*Hugs Felicia* Sounds like you have a busy and intense week , look after yourself as well as all that other stuff okay.

Kahlia1981 09-09-2010 11:46 AM

*huggles all*

GP gave me some antibiotics and some steroids (short-course) for a chest infection. ... Also a whole lot of scripts and a new referral for me to take to my psychiatrist when I next see him. Have started the antibiotics and now just want to crash out from the world for a bit ...

Doikers 09-09-2010 11:55 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope the meds help with your chest infection :) and I hope all the other meds help too

taz35 09-09-2010 12:11 PM

*hugs Heather* That sounds ridiculous (the library thing). And thanks for the post :)

*hugs Mark* How are you doing today?

*hugs Kahlia* I hope your chest infection goes away soon :)

Am just heading off to work, got a busy day ahead of me. And counseling... ick. Been feeling really weird for the past week. Don't know how to tell him without sounding crazy. Oh well.

Hope all my fellow wardies have good days <3 :D

Scarletdreamer 09-09-2010 12:18 PM

Sorry I've not been around for a bit, and (once again) am sorry I'm not doing individuals. Bad April, bad... :(

I've sunk back into a pretty low depression again, for what reasons I've no idea. But it sucks. I don't want to do anything, I'm thinking too much, and I've cried about stuff before I fell asleep two nights in a row now. I hate it!!!! :'( It really, really bites, and I've no idea how I'm going to hold myself together when it comes to starting my job. I just hope that I don't spiral downwards super far again... :(

That's all. :-/

Ps. *cuddles everyone*

Doikers 09-09-2010 12:20 PM

I'm feeling okay thanks Taz *Hugs* Not too shaky , A bit anxious about transporting my stuff (Clothes, Meds Etc) to my parents , My Nurse apointment was cancelled so I just have to wait for my Dad to show up now , I hate waiting , Now I am meeting my Nurse next Monday , along with another nurse for bloods, check into the cyber cafe to find out when they want me next and the befriending lady It's going to be a mad day.
Phew . I'm sure you won't come over as crazy Taz :)

*Spots and hugs April* How are you?

Scarletdreamer 09-09-2010 12:34 PM

See previous page, Mark, hehe. :) Posted a bit about how I was doing there, not good really at all. :( *huggles* Sounds like you'll have a crazy busy Monday, oof. Hopefully it goes smoothly though. And yey, I'm finally online when you are... that's lovely. :) Seems like lately I post after you've gone off to bed, if I post at all. :-S

Taz, why do you think you'd come off as crazy?? what is the "weird" feeling like? *cuddles*

shadowedsoul 09-09-2010 12:56 PM

Huggles all. Mark hmm pass hides under a blanket in the corner.