RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Beyond repair. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248931)

nonperson 07-09-2019 03:45 PM

Hey Lillie. Got to agree with everyone else - just worry about looking after yourself right now. I know what's happening is not great or ideal but at least you are finally receiving some long awaited and much needed support. Are you still in A&E or have they moved you somewhere else now?

chinahorse 07-09-2019 06:42 PM

I'm on a medical ward. I don't know what is happening ad they won't tell me. It's all frustrating.

chinahorse 07-09-2019 06:58 PM

So. I'm not actually sectioned at the moment. So I'm having a cup of tea and then a shower and then I'm going to feed Bertie.

not_so_insig 07-09-2019 07:01 PM

Sounds a good plan Lillie. I am glad that you are showing some signs of self care. Thinking of you xxx.

chinahorse 07-09-2019 10:48 PM

It's all very confusing here. I showered and then the orthopaedic dr said I could go home. So I left and asked my mum to come and get Alice and I. She said she'd had a drink and to go tell the ward so I did and then the orthopaedic dr said I couldn't go and that I manipulated him. I answered all his questions honestly.

chinahorse 08-09-2019 01:48 AM

So apparently it's night time and im in Hereford hospital. It's all very confusing. Because I slept and now I need to go to work.

EyelinerAndCigarettes 08-09-2019 07:03 AM

I'm sorry everything is so confusing right now, Lillie.

Try not to worry about work right now just focus on feeling better for the time being.

<3

one_step_closer 08-09-2019 11:06 AM

Take it easy Lillie, take things one minute at a time and try not to think too much. What's happening now?

chinahorse 08-09-2019 05:55 PM

I have to stay until tuesday to see plastics. I want to go and see bertie.

one_step_closer 08-09-2019 05:57 PM

Bertie will be there when you get home. He'll be pleased to see you and if you wait until you're well enough to go home then you won't have to be away from him. If you weren't treated then you'd probably be back and forward between hospital and home. Is someone looking after Bertie for you? How are you feeling today?

Eska 08-09-2019 08:21 PM

Thinking of you Lillie. I'm glad they're offering you the physical care you need at a mimimum.

chinahorse 08-09-2019 08:28 PM

I'm frustrated. Apparently I legally have to say here and the police can't help me leave. I want to go and see bertie. I'm sick of being followed around by random people.

Eska 08-09-2019 08:37 PM

I can understand why the police might not be able to help you leave - it seems like you're unwell and confused and in need of treatment - and I can also understand why that would be upsetting and frustrating.

Have you spoken to the people who are following you around? Have they been able to explain why they are there?

chinahorse 08-09-2019 08:38 PM

They sat I need to stay here until I'm safe. But when will that be if they aren't doing anything but watching me?

chinahorse 08-09-2019 08:39 PM

And tonight's man hasn't even introduced himself.

Pomegranate 08-09-2019 09:09 PM

Who is feeding Bertie etc?

chinahorse 08-09-2019 10:38 PM

My mum

Pomegranate 08-09-2019 10:55 PM

Have they said what ‘being safe’ would look like? I’m glad Bertie is being looked after. What’s the plan for your care though, sweet pea? How’s the burn?

chinahorse 09-09-2019 02:23 AM

They said I'm not safe to go to my house and that's why I have someone sat with me. To protect me from the man. Alice and I are sick of being here. It's hard to entertain a 6 year old. I dont know the plan. Apparently there is no plan until crisis see me again. Ive been here since thirsday though so why is it taking so long. Mum said they are waiting for a MH bed but I dont need one the idea I do is ludicrous. The burn is 3rd degree and black. The plastics are coming to look at it on Tuesday. My stitches and staples hurt and my burn leg is swollen. They say I have an infection but I'm not allowed to take the antibiotics. I'm worried mum will take Bertie away. He is my world. I will try to go to the house tomorrow to see him. He must be missing me because I am missing him a lot.

Auror. 09-09-2019 03:49 AM

That does sound like a lot to cope with. But at least the main thing you've been saying you wanted, (protection from the man) is being offered there. I imagine your mum knows how important Bertie is too you and how much he misses you. If you have your phone, could you skype or facetime with your mum when she's with Bertie so you can see him? I hope you can at least stay until Tuesday and get the burn looked at by the proper people. Why can't you take the antibiotics? It sounds important to help you heal properly.