RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 01-10-2009 11:55 PM

why is it so damn impossible for me to ever think of positive things and it doesnt exactly help when your friend just outs you down and says something about you and when you try to reply they just talk over you.
i hate the evenings get so scared.

SoMuchMore 02-10-2009 04:23 AM

*hugs frenchhorn*
*hugs helen* I'm not doing great, thanks for asking though. How r u?

I just can't seem to get my mood to go back up. I feel alone.

Kahlia1981 02-10-2009 06:28 AM

Kahlia is in hospital

Kahlia is currently in hospital and at present it looks like she will be unreachable for some time.

Anyone wanting to wish her well, please just message her and I'lll try and make sure that she gets your well wishes.

SoMuchMore 02-10-2009 06:40 AM

*hugs kahlia* Hope you are okay hun.

airfobrat 03-10-2009 05:55 AM

can't do this much longer

urges are so strong...

zowie 03-10-2009 10:42 AM

*Yawns and curls up with a blanket*

Pomegranate 03-10-2009 11:54 PM

Thanks,

Hey Kahlia, just wanted to say I have been following your other thread even if I've not been replying much. I hope being in hospital is helpful and you start to feel better soon. Stay strong hun xxxx

MammaMia 04-10-2009 02:14 AM

*gives up*

Sighs.

*cuddles everyone*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-10-2009 09:54 PM

*finde her old corner and curles up to cry*

I'm sorry, that's all I can do :crying: Not good for much of anything atm.

SoMuchMore 04-10-2009 11:32 PM

*hugs helen* don't give up please.
*hugs forever lost* It's okay, don't be sorry. Hope you are okay.
*offers cookies and pillows to everyone*

I'm so mad right now. I understand when people don't have to time/don't want to talk to me right now or whatever... but at least have the decency to tell me. I don't like hearing from other ppl that the person that I wanted to talk to knew i wanted to talk but just decided to never get back to me. I hate when people phase me out. I ALWAYS lose people that i tell things too, i should just stop talking.

MammaMia 05-10-2009 02:26 AM

Nothing's going right. :'(

Kahlia1981 05-10-2009 10:53 AM

*hugs everyone* Sorry it's not more but there have been a lot of posts since I was last able to be in here.

As you will have guess I'm no longer IP. I got discharged today with only a slight change to my medication. Things are still the same - suicidal ideation with plans, voices telling me to kill people and to kill myself and visual hallucinations. It wasn't getting any better while I was in hospital but at least the pdoc was understanding and appeared to be trying to work things out without me having to go through the crisis team. I just hope it works out or I'll be back up there again.

*hugs everyone then goes and hides in a corner*

zowie 05-10-2009 12:13 PM

Nice to see you Kahlia :)
I'm sorry things are still bad - hopefully the alteration in meds will have some effect soon.

*Cuddles Helen* What's going wrong sweets?

xxx

Kahlia1981 05-10-2009 12:15 PM

*hugs Arwen* Thanks though the only changed my anti anxiety medication in order to help me sleep and it's not working .....

MammaMia 05-10-2009 12:37 PM

*cuddles Kahlia* Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie.

*cuddles Arwen* How you doing sweet? Ugh everything's going wrong. I don't even know where to begin anymore. Just so much ****ing **** going on. Don't want to deal with it anymore. Having a really bad day, trying to keep myself safe :/

zowie 05-10-2009 04:11 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* Maybe it takes a bit of time for it to start working? Hope you feel better soon xxx

*Hugs Helen* Well done for trying to keep yourself safe while things are going badly. Have you tried doing something nice for yourself? Something to cheer you up and help you put the bad stuff to the back of your mind? xxx

I'm doing okay :) Absolutely desperate to get a job - I have not got enough money to live on. Because I can't get benefits towards my rent, almost all of my JSA pays for it. Which leaves me 10 a week to live off. Grrrr!
But, other than money stress, things are going well.

Love and hugs for everyone in the Psych Ward.

xxxx

mollycat 05-10-2009 05:50 PM

Feel like the sky is falling in

Just can't cope with life. Its all too much...

*curls up*

mollycat 05-10-2009 08:04 PM

A kind word and a little time was all i needed...

Kahlia1981 05-10-2009 10:51 PM

*cuddles Helen* Thanks. I hope I start feeling better soon too.
*cuddles Arwen* Ditto what I said to helen but yeah I think it takes awhile to work.
*hugs mollycat* What's up hon?

I feel positively awful this morning. Like I have a drug hangover. And I have a really sore back from the hospital beds that a night in my own bed didn't fix. Right at the moment I just want to cry....

*goes and finds a free corner and curls up and cries*

~*forever_broken*~ 06-10-2009 12:42 AM

Thanks Laura *hugs* Sorry folks are letting you down atm

*leaves her corner for a bit to bring out tea, coffee, coco, and all sorts of good treats then returns to corner and stares vacantly at the floor*

*sigh*

Love you Helen