RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

misskitty112 04-01-2011 08:10 AM

Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

I think I'm just gonna sit in here then. I need a safe place.

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 08:16 AM

*Hugs Felicia* I had that same problem last night. I'm sorry I can't hang around and keep you company, I have school. But I did some writing, and it didn't help me sleep, but it made the hurt go away. I know you love to write too.

misskitty112 04-01-2011 08:18 AM

It's alright, Lia. School's important.

I'm actually writing right now. haha. Maybe it'll ease something.

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:29 AM

*Hugs Nicole*
*Hugs Helen*
*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Sarah*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs Ian*
*Hugs Kitty*
*Hugs Felicia*

I feel Depressed.
I feel alone.
I feel worthless.
I have No reason to feel so bad just Depression and lonelyness .
Struggled to get out of bed despite not being properly asleep. *Sigh* Fed up. Sorry .
I have 3 appointments today which will help fill my afternoon.

misskitty112 04-01-2011 10:31 AM

*Hugs Mark*
I wish I had the words to make it all better. I'm here if you need me.

one_step_closer 04-01-2011 11:07 AM

*hugs Mark* I'm also here for you, any time.

Doikers 04-01-2011 11:27 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* I think it's the sodding depression today *Sigh* and lonelyness too ........ How are you today?

one_step_closer 04-01-2011 11:30 AM

I now how that feels Mark, it's horrible. Keep talking to us though. I hope the feeling eases soon.

I'm ok. Feeling a bit physically unwell because of the overdose yesterday but i'll be fine.

Doikers 04-01-2011 12:04 PM

I'm sorry you OD'd Lindsay :S *Hugs* Did you have to go to hospial?
Personally I'm glad I have appointments this afternoon but am dreading this evening if this depression sticks to me and feeling so alone just isn't fun at all . I have to leave my flat in 28 minutes . won't be back till gone 4 pm so at least I'll be kept busy during that time and I may get to talk it out with my new keyworker ? perhaps.

nicole94 04-01-2011 12:21 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Sorry everyone seems to be having such a hard time at the moment :(
Gah, I have only just woken up after not getting to sleep until 7am. I was starting to forget what sleep was!

Doikers 04-01-2011 12:23 PM

You struggled sleeping Nicole? *Hugs*

nicole94 04-01-2011 12:27 PM

*Hugs mark* mhmm, I was sat in bed listening to the radio and doing word searches until 7am :(
Are you ok?

one_step_closer 04-01-2011 01:00 PM

Mark, I didn't go to hospital because I didn't take a major overdose, just a moderate one. I know I should have gone to hospital but they would have just observed me for a few hours and sent me home.

I hope you sleep better tonight, Nicole.

nicole94 04-01-2011 01:06 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Are you ok? Please look after yourself hun.
And so do I, it's not fun being up all night lol, I go back to college thursday, gotta learn to sleep :/

one_step_closer 04-01-2011 01:29 PM

How long have you been having trouble sleeping, Nicole?

I'm ok. Just feel a bit dizzy sometimes and I lose control of my body.

nicole94 04-01-2011 01:41 PM

:( Do you think it might be a good idea to go to A&E anyway?
And i've always had trouble sleeping, but last night was one of the worst nights in a long time
*Hugs Oliver* 'cause I spys him

one_step_closer 04-01-2011 04:16 PM

If I get a losing control of my body spell again i'll phone NHS 24 and see what they suggest. I don't want to go directly to A&E because they already think that I waste their time.

Doikers 04-01-2011 04:33 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Lindsay*

I just got back from My first Session with my New keyworker Kat and was able to talk with her about S.I. and drink (their primary purpose) and Feeling really low today . It's good that I felt I could open up to her She has done accupuncture on me for a yearish and has been my group 1 on 1 worker for the last 3 months so I know her a bit . Then we Did my first accupuncture in about a month and it help me no-one else showed up so it was just the two of us and we did relaxation :) Than I had my meeting with Anne at the volunteer buero who is cool and she was able to shed some light on why the cyber cafe has been shut , it's because it's shut and there have been sackings :S but it may open at the end of this month so... maybe I'll drop a note through their door with my e-mail address on so they can contact me when they need me . Maybe thats a good idea?

shadowedsoul 04-01-2011 04:38 PM

hugs everbody. feel like crap again, way to much crap going on right now cant handle it. curls up and hides.

Doikers 04-01-2011 05:00 PM

*Squishes Jill* Want to talk hun?

*Spot Solo and Hugs*