RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 07-11-2010 03:13 AM

Hi TheDreamingTree, you may want to make a thread in Vets Support with that post. However I really hope your appointment goes well & they listen to you. Could you take your partner or someone for support who would help fight your corner? xx

nicole94 07-11-2010 03:17 AM

*hugs helen* lol, yeah, i joined when i was going through a really bad patch at the begging of the year! and we cant help feeling low, but the posts are about negative things, so it is nice to have some positivity in the ward! right, this is an even shorter post, as i am going to bed now! lol, i've enjoyed our chat, or ramblings, whatever you wanna call them XD night night *squishes and STILL hugs tightly!*

TheDreamingTree 07-11-2010 03:20 AM

Thanks MammaMia, I'll do that now. And I've got a great GP at the moment - very caring and understanding, so I feel comfortable talking to him. I've also got a great psychiatrist that I see every now and then (when I can afford it... eep!), so I'll just have to save up for a while to get back to seeing her for an alteration to my meds.

MammaMia 07-11-2010 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2556719)
*hugs helen* lol, yeah, i joined when i was going through a really bad patch at the begging of the year! and we cant help feeling low, but the posts are about negative things, so it is nice to have some positivity in the ward! right, this is an even shorter post, as i am going to bed now! lol, i've enjoyed our chat, or ramblings, whatever you wanna call them XD night night *squishes and STILL hugs tightly!*

I'm glad you joined. Indeed we can't help feeling low but it is nice to have positivity around the ward. I've enjoyed our chat & rambles too honey. Thank you :) Hope you sleep well *squishes and STILL hugs tightly too* Night night xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDreamingTree (Post 2556721)
Thanks MammaMia, I'll do that now. And I've got a great GP at the moment - very caring and understanding, so I feel comfortable talking to him. I've also got a great psychiatrist that I see every now and then (when I can afford it... eep!), so I'll just have to save up for a while to get back to seeing her for an alteration to my meds.

I'm glad your GP is caring & understanding and therefore you feel comfortable to talk to him. Hope he is able to help :) Anyway I'm going head to bed too. Hope you're okay as can be xx

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:51 AM

*hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole* Please don't go through with your plan hun, I'd miss you terribly :S

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Kahlia* I think it's very very important that you talk to your flatmate or one of your support workers , you HAVE to get that stuf from out of your home , please .

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:55 AM

*Hugs TheDreamingTree if Okay*

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:59 AM

It's 5.55am On November 7th 2010 . I'm 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The family dogs birthday presant to me ? making noise and waking me up at 4 am!! could I get back to sleep ? nope. So my parents are asleep in the next room, I'm sat cross legged on my bed typing on their lappy ready and dressed for the day , I purposly am wearing my lucky T-shirt . Like Kahlia suggested I am trying to think of this this as 30 years and still fighting not 30 wasted years :) not easy but am trying *Headphones in , youtube music videos*

risenfromperdition 07-11-2010 06:36 AM

happy birthday maaaark =] <3 i like that view of it, and know what? even if you think so the time hasnt been wasted, cuz you're able to give really good advice and be empathetic and stuff :)

im now going to bed but message me if you want

*leaves out tea and cookies and stuff :)*

Doikers 07-11-2010 06:58 AM

Thankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Heather :) Munches a breakfast cookie :)

SoMuchMore 07-11-2010 07:13 AM

Happy Birthday Mark! *huggles*

Sorry I havent been around much.

xxjuliexx 07-11-2010 09:25 AM

:disbelief: :disbelief: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY:hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kahlia1981 07-11-2010 09:46 AM

Happy Birthday Mark!!!

Doikers 07-11-2010 10:29 AM

Thankyou Julie!!! How colourful :D

Thankyou Laura!!!! Don't worry about not being around , take care of yourself :)

Thankyou Kahlia Sis :D

So it's 10.24am and I'm not as overwhelmed as I thought I'd be , I've taken 1 10mg Diaz so far , apparently My Mum put the word out that I am sensitive about tuning 30 so it's all been nicely subdued so far. I feel funny but I think thats lack of sleep and Caffiene. Erp :S

MammaMia 07-11-2010 11:12 AM

Happy Birthday Mark xx

xxjuliexx 07-11-2010 11:14 AM

*gives marky flowers and hugs* night night mark and everyone else

Doikers 07-11-2010 11:18 AM

Thanks Julie sleep well *Hugs*

Thankyou Helen :) how are you today?

MammaMia 07-11-2010 11:22 AM

I'm ok..*hugs*

xxjuliexx 07-11-2010 11:25 AM

*sits in bed and waits for sleep to come* dum de dum dum dum...

nicole94 07-11-2010 01:54 PM

*hugs everyone*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!! :D

Doikers 07-11-2010 02:00 PM

*Hugs Nicole* Thankyou Hun . How are you this afternoon?