RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 07-11-2010 05:01 PM

*hugs all*

I've been on hold with the suicide crisis line for half an hour.... *sigh* 2am and I'm barely holding it together

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 05:06 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* That seems a little odd that they would keep people on hold for that long, but in the meantime, you have us to talk to if it's any use.

Hey Nicole! *Hugs* Sorry I died, I had to go and get ready for my mate's 16th, but I'm glad you had Helen to help you instead :)

I'm alright today, last night's party was awesome and I want to go back there and do some more raving :D There wasn't even any alcohol, but it helped that I knew and liked most of the songs and that everyone there was the definiation of insanity. We actually had a sing along rave to 'How to Save a Life'. It was epic :)

nicole94 07-11-2010 05:15 PM

*hugs kahlia* i'm sorry you're struggling so much, its stupid that they would be taking so long when you are obviously at risk! we are here if you need to talk though.x
*hugs lia* lol, thats ok, me and helen had a nice long chat, and i feel a lot better now :D i'm glad you had fun at the party, and i know the feeling of wanting to go back, i feel like that about the party i went to a couple of weeks ago, although i think if i stayed any longer i would've regretted it because i had already drank SO much i the time i was there (and danced to the macarena on stage whilst being filmed, badly aswell :/) LOL!

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:37 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Thankyou

*Hugs Lia* Thankyou too

I'm just back from visiting my Grandma is Hotpital , she had her eyes closed the whole time and was breathing fast and shallow and was pretty unresponsive , I was shocked by how bad she is :( I leaned over and said "goodbye Grandma" and she turned her head a little in my direction , My Mum said that we have to be prepared that things might start packing up ( that she might die ) . She is 95 and smoke a LOT of her life. I'm pretty tearful I just didn't expect her to be so bad , thats just not my Grandma :(

SO

If you're alright with it , positive thoughts and prayers for my Grandma please.

nicole94 07-11-2010 05:42 PM

*hugs mark REALLY tightly* oh hun, i'm so sorry! *sends positive thoughts for mark and especially his grandma.* how are you apart from the obvious? is there anything else we can do? you can PM me whenever you like *hugs*

one_step_closer 07-11-2010 06:02 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm thinking about you and your family.

MammaMia 07-11-2010 06:06 PM

Oh Mark :( I know how you feel. When my Gran was in hospital last year following a major operation, she was really poorly for a couple days so my Mum wouldn't let me see her like that. Even when I did see her, she really wasn't well. Am thinking of you guys.

Nicole, I'm glad our little (well long :P) chat helped last night. It certainly helped me too *squishes* Plus I had a chat with my best friend earlier today about some silly things that were upsetting me and I feel better for it. My head feels a lot clearer today :D

Kahlia, I'm sorry they kept you waiting. Hope they responded soon after your post and helped you. *hugs*

Lia, essays suck!! *hugs*

*hugs everyone*

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 06:41 PM

I'm sorry Mark. I can't say anymore than that because if I start I will get upset, but I do know how you feel. *Hugs and positive thoughts*

I was alright, but then, well, nothing even happened. I can't explain it because it's me, myself and I and would just confuse everyone else.

nicole94 07-11-2010 07:59 PM

*hides*

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 08:03 PM

Ok ignore fb, no longer lonely. You alright Nicole?

nicole94 07-11-2010 08:09 PM

lol lia.
not really :( why is it i can be happy all day, and then it gets dark and my mood just drops? :(

MammaMia 07-11-2010 08:28 PM

Sadly mental health can be like that Nicole :( *cuddles* Do you know why it's dropped?

misskitty112 07-11-2010 08:28 PM

*hugs Mark* Sending positive thoughts your way.
*hugs everyone else*

I'm just waiting... things have to get better. yes?

nicole94 07-11-2010 08:47 PM

*hugs helen* not really. i think its because of college tomorrow, as much as i love it, i still struggle with it :( REALLY not having a good night, and want to ask a question but i'm pretty sure it's against the rules :(

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 08:55 PM

If I can be of any use, you can PM me the question if you like Nicole. I'm back btw, if you hadn't already noticed.

*Hugs Felicia* Things do eventually get better, it just takes a lot of time and patience. Like my English essay earlier today.

*Hugs Helen*

Doikers 07-11-2010 08:56 PM

Thankyou everyone for your kind words/thoughts/vibes/energy sent this way :) It really heartens me to know I've such wonderful friends :)

nicole94 07-11-2010 09:01 PM

*hugs mark* we are all here for you hun, remember that.x
*hugs lia* i PM'd you. :(

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 09:11 PM

:) I know right Mark? We're fantastic ;)

nicole94 07-11-2010 09:17 PM

lol lia, you're so big headed! :P XD (i'm joking of course) everyone in this ward is fantastic, i dunno what i'd do without you guys.x

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 09:24 PM

Lol, so am I Nicole. I don't really think I'm fantastic, quite the opposite. But I do however, love my wardies. Here, I can be open about my feelings (well, as open as I'll ever get) without being worried that you'll judge me and nor do I have to panic that I am going to make people worry too much because you all come on here knowing how everyone is so it isn't like woah...