RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 06:50 PM

Hi guys, I'm Emma.

I feel very alone with my feelings at the moment and need somewhere safe to let the mask slip off for a while. Is it okay if I come in here?
xx

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 06:58 PM

Of Course Emma. I'm Crimson *offers hugs*

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 07:04 PM

Hi Crimson, it's really nice to meet you. *accepts hugs*
How are you?
xx

Louise 20-05-2010 07:04 PM

Hi Emma, *hugs*

MammaMia 20-05-2010 07:10 PM

Hi Emma, let the mask off here babe, we have anything and everything you may need :) Cuddles, hugs, squishes, food, whatever :D *offers cuddles*

*offers cuddles to everyone else*

Thank god I'm going out again in a little bit. Just had a nice long chat with one of my best friends, even if some of it was sad, it was good :)

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 07:11 PM

I'm doing ok so far today.
How are you doing?

Doikers 20-05-2010 07:12 PM

Hi Emma , I'm Mark :)

Doikers 20-05-2010 07:36 PM

Hmmmm It's awfully quiet in here .. people must be out and about :)

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 07:43 PM

no... not out, just to and fro around the office

katnovia 20-05-2010 08:11 PM

nope, not out mark, just having a stressful baby day. at this moment she is screaming and fighting her grandad instead of going to sleep, having just fought me for the last 45 mins and caused me injury.

Hi emma and louise, i don't think we've met, i'm kat *hugs*
hi crimson *hugs*

i need to go back a few and read up.

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 08:25 PM

Hi Mark and Louise, really nice to meet you all.

No I'm not out, my internet connection was just being really slow so I got annoyed and switched the comp off.
(fun story eh?)
xx

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 08:55 PM

OMG! I'm excited and nervous and anxious and and I dunno.
My female chinchilla just had 2 kits. I have to go home and fix up the little cage for them. I hope D doesn't flip. He didn't want kits but I couldn't separate the 2 older chinchillas I got via rescue because they'd been together too long and they had issues when I tried and I didn't want them to die of separation. so now I have 5 chinchillas. I know who I can give the kits to when they can be weened but that's months away. We'll see... gotta run to catch the bus home. I'll update later :D

Doikers 20-05-2010 08:57 PM

OOhh I've not seen a baby Chinchilla before , are they cute?
Congrats on the births :)

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 09:06 PM

I spy a Mark!! :D *tackle squish*

*squishes Laura* My back's feeling better now that I'm out of the office chair, so a retaliatory tackle is fine now... lol. I'm sorry that you've been having bad social anxiety, I have that a lot... it really sucks. :( Hope you and I and Mark and anyone else who struggles with it finds ways around it soonish. (Well, I can hope, can't I? :P hehe...) What have you been up to the past few days?

*cuddles Crimson* That's awesome about the kits, I bet they will be so adorable!! Are they born with fur at all? I know some mammals are and some aren't... baby mice for example are not, and they're uuugly (to me at least, lol), but kittens are (I think - Nicole, correct me if I'm wrong :D). Anyway, /ramble, heh. How are you doing today??

*cuddles Emma* Welcome to the ward. :) I'm April and I'm on a lot so you'll get to know me pretty well... lol. :P (Dunno if that's a good or bad thing?)

*cuddles Hels* I'm glad that you and your bestie had a good talk. Sometimes the best ones are the deepest - or is it the other way 'round?

*cuddles Kat* I'm sorry that Hazel caused you injury... and that she's being an angry baby. That must be SO frustrating, I can't imagine... it would drive me up a wall. Someone else's kid screaming drives me crazy, but my own would be worse, I would imagine. Ugh. So glad that we're (hopefully) never going to have kids!!

*cuddles everyone else* Sorry, won't name names as I don't want to miss anyone!! :)

Oh and Crimson, I got your message on WoW. I might start a toon on Runetotem, I'll let you know. Do you log into those toons much?

Speaking of WoW, I think I shall go play some... lalalaaa... :)

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:19 PM

I bought a PHYSOSTEGIA plant , I'm going to get a big pot and fill it with mud and plant my plant and love it all summer :) most of the other neighbours have plants so I wanted one , help to brighten up the building . I'm on the first floor so no garden for me but room for a pot :)

Pnuemonia[Blue] 20-05-2010 09:26 PM

Wow! a baby chinchilla! how adorable!

Hello April, really nice to meet you. :-) It would be great to get to know you!
btw does WoW stand for world of warcraft? or am I completely off the mark? xx

Doikers 20-05-2010 09:27 PM

WoW Does stand for World of Warcraft , April and Hayley got me into it ,I haven't been playing a month yet .

wildly insane 20-05-2010 09:29 PM

good good seems people are off and busy, back to work, no rest for the wicked, I think I must be wicked :P

wildly insane 20-05-2010 09:31 PM

ps Mark what type of plant is a PHYSOSTEGIA plant. I have loads of plants in my room - 4 cacti, aloe vera, peace lily, palm, 2 spider plants, a chilli plant and at the moment, 2 been seedlings, some basil, some courgette and some salad seedlings!! my room is slightly overrun! hehe how are you doing at the moment?

Scarletdreamer 20-05-2010 09:45 PM

Yep, WoW = World of Warcraft. :) I love it, been playing for almost a year and a half now. Jarrod - my husband - got me into it, he's been playing for going on three and a half years now. It's such a good distraction, although just now I totally couldn't focus on it much, am hungry and tired and my brain is zapped because of the 44 surveys I entered into Survey Monkey today for my internship. GAHHH............ :-/

Anyway.

I think hubby & I are having a date tonight, hopefully I won't be too anxious during it. Usually am when out in public this late at night (it's 4:45pm) even though I've had my meds. Grrrr. But tomorrow I can sleep in, don't have to worry about going to work, can work from home. Yey!! :) I brought the rest of the surveys home with me so can type them into Survey Monkey again... fun. :-/

*cuddles everyone*