RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 11:20 PM

I spy a Hels!! *cuddles*

Sleep well, Mark. *cuddles and tucks you up*

*hides in a dark corner* :'(

taz35 14-05-2010 11:21 PM

Helen - I'm alright at the moment since it's still daytime. Trying to keep my mind occupied. Yourself?
*hugs April* What's wrong? :(

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 11:25 PM

thank you guys, I actually love my hair, first time I've actually got it how I want it.

*hugs April* I'm sorry your friend cancelled on you, how are you doing now?

*hugs Helen* your not pathetic.

*hugs Taz and Kat*

*hugs Mark* hope you have a good nights sleep.

*hugs everyone*

My dr gave me a few sleeping pills today to try and get me back into a rountine of sleeping through at night, but I just dont want to go to seep yet, it feels way too early for me.

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 11:44 PM

Oh Oliver, did forget to say that I like your hair. Glad you got it the way you wanted it. :) *hugs*

Am not doing too well. :(

*hides again*

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 11:46 PM

thanks April, *cuddles* sorry your not doing well, anything you want to talk about?

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 11:57 PM

I don't know, it's like... I know I need to get treatment, but I don't feel "sick enough" ... but I know that I need residential or else I won't take it seriously enough. And 6-12 months away from Jarrod would be so hard on both of us. The free programs I'm looking into are far enough away that he'd only be able to see me a few times during my stay there. I don't know. It's so hard. And I'm terrified. I don't even want to start applying in case I get turned down for some reason or other - biggest fear being that I am truly not ill enough to get free tx. I don't know. I'm pathetic, I'm a coward, but.......... do I NEED treatment badly enough? and can I WANT it badly enough to get it?

:crying:

PoisonedApple 15-05-2010 12:05 AM

*huggles April* I don't know what to tell you about the treatment... I know being away from my family would make me feel worse and resist the treatment more. I guess its mostly about knowing yourself in that regard...
I'm starting a night elf on Silvermoon I'll let you guys know what I name it soon. :)

Love the haircut Oliver. It suits you very well. Glad you like it.

frenchhorn 15-05-2010 12:16 AM

*cuddles April* I dont know what to say about it, yeah it will be very hard to be away from your family and hard for them too, but it could be worth a few months to then be able to be with them constantly and being better, I just dont know what to suggest to help you, sorry.

*hugs Crimson* thanks. how are you?

I'm watching some Tim Minchin at the moment, comedian who does most of his stuff through songs, he is a genius and an amazing composer and pianist, love him, so funny as well.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 12:24 AM

*curls up*

April, I think you do whatever's best for you. I know you feel you're not sick enough, but if they thought that, would they want to be offering it to you?

nicole94 15-05-2010 12:46 AM

*cuddles everyone* i have a very annoying but very sweet 3 year old boy trying to make me play on the wii with him right now lol

silentgirl 15-05-2010 01:47 AM

"walks in and hides in the corner"

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 02:03 AM

*hugs those who can accept them and waves at the others*

If I had a car I would just get in it now and just keep driving south . . .

I want it all to stop. And if it doesn't, I think I'm going to crack . . .

It's so tempting to just cut the rope. :crying:

silentgirl 15-05-2010 02:11 AM

"cuddles Kahlia1981* Why do you feel like doing that? Here to listen if you'd like to talk babe.

taz35 15-05-2010 03:40 AM

*squishes April* Hope you're feeling better <3

*hugs Oliver, Helen, Crimson, Nicole, Hannah and Kalia*

It's nighttime. I wish my doctor would've just given me sleeping pills, but of course he refused knowing my OD habits :crying: I hate my mind at night.

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 03:44 AM

*cuddles silentgirl back* - Sorry I don't know your name. Call me Kahlia. I'm having a lot of trouble getting psych help. The full deal is in my thread. I've linked to the page where I've really started talking about it. I have mentioned it before that, but ...

Things really aren't easy here. The public system doesn't want to help and I can't afford private. My mood is really low. I nearly did something incredibly stupid last night, and realistically I don't have anyone that I can call if something goes wrong. I don't have the hospital, I don't have a crisis or intervention team.

I don't really know what to do anymore. Things are just getting so out of control and I'm getting really scared. I just keep wanting to burst into tears. I just want it all to be over. :(

I'm so sorry.

*curls up in a corner to cry*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 03:45 AM

*offers Taz huggles*

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:11 AM

*cuddles everyone and then hides*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 04:16 AM

*waves her special magical wand that allows her to find people that are hiding and then sneaks over to Helen and just sits with her and holds her for a bit*

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:21 AM

*cries into Kahlia* Sorry :'( I'm just sooooooooooooooooo incredibly worried about someone. Waiting to have them text me back. Please let them be okay, alive, safe & fast asleep right now, rather than what my mind is thinking. I hate nights like this, when you think someone's doing/done something & you're so scared when in actual fact, they're thankfully safe.

I'm so sick of all my ****. I'm so sick of swinging between suicidal and low. I'll be okay, I know :'(

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 04:25 AM

*keeps holding Helen* It's okay hun, just let it all out. Nights like that really suck. I've been there more times than I'd care to count. :( And knowing that you'll be okay, doesn't always make it easier to be okay.