RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 12-04-2008 11:22 PM

ha...Im sorry....I have no idea what I've done with my brain...but it isnt in my head :blink: I have no idea why I typed that....but I swore I typed Ally.... *goes back to edit it then sits in the corner with a dunce hat on*

*Growls at Uni folk ¬.¬* Im sorry hun....I really dont know what to say...

*EDIT* I really cant type today >.< I keep adding random or wrong words :blink:

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 12:35 AM

I. Feel. Awful.

*curls up as small as she can in her corner and rocks a wee bit*

Ugh, someone, please, make it stop :crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 01:35 AM

Where is everyone..? :crying:
Goodness I am SO pathetic :crying:

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 01:44 AM

Heyy Came back to see how you were doing...
It's horrible when no ones on...
all though i can feel my meds kicking in...im mega drowsy...

you arent pathetic at allll!!!!
*hugs tight*

effervescence 13-04-2008 02:01 AM

hey ally,
i feel so sorry for u about your cat. i had to leave mine at home with my parents and i mis him so much, he was the only one who acually loved me and who i loved. maybe they will let you keep him if you promise to clean you room and stuff fully at the end of the year so you won't be leaving any traces of a cat?

callie i am pointless. everything is for me. i had a convo with my boyfriend about cutting last night, and at the end of it, he said "i hope this helps you" - of course it didn't help me, talking about old scars and the feelings cutting gives me doesn't have any effect on me, its nothing new to me, i live with this every day and have done for 6 years. he still thinks its some minor undesirable thing that happens to happen every once in a while but its an isolated thing which doesnt actually stem from and control my whole life.
he still doesn't get it, and he never will. i have accepted this but in his typical male way he refuses to admit that it's nothing that can't be fixed with one simple solution.

Detour. Derail 13-04-2008 02:07 AM

Chloe Im sorry your boyfriend is being like that and not understanding how it is....but you arent pointless. Maybe his stubborness to believe it cant be fixed with a simple solution is because he doesnt know how to deal with it? (i had a stupid friend who acted like that once because she couldnt absorb what i had said ><)

anyways....i think im talking rubbish...
so ill go to bed...
I'd quite like to OD though....
stupid family ><. stupid life ><. stupid alexx ><.

N'night everyone
*leaves a basket of hugs*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

effervescence 13-04-2008 03:03 AM

night night alexx.
p.s. you are not stupid!!!!

but, i am pointless. and too ****ed up to be loveable.

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 03:39 AM

*snuggles Alexx and Cloe*
Alexx you are not stupid, and Cloe, you are not pointless or f**ked up...

:crying: I, however, am pathetic :crying: my life is not supposed to fall apart because I have to be without my cat for a few months... A cat I survived for 4 years of Uni with out :crying:

I suck... I just... Do...:blink:

chocostashchick 13-04-2008 06:30 AM

Emma i am wishing you luck tonight and hope it goes well and i agree completely with what Alexx said. sometimes even though they really shouldn't be, our parents can be the most critical people of all and end up seeing flaws that really aren't there so take what they say with like a HUGE grain of salt
*checks that the Denial Tent stretchyness is okay and makes sure you are still inside and gives you a snuggle*

Chloe i am sorry your bf isn't being very understanding. maybe in time he will get it? for right now though i think it is wonderful that he is open to talking about it and that he is accepting of it (even though he doesn't totally get it). you are not pointless though. how could the Denial Tent Giver be pointless? how could our friend be pointless? how could somebody who is loved by their bf and by us and by all the other people in your life be unloveable and pointless? they couldnt, that is how. it is the illness telling you these false things and they are not true so please just recite like a mantra "i am the Denial Tent Giver and i am awesome Chloe girl and i rock" 50 times a day

Alexx i am really excited to read your stuff! i am going to bed now but i will totally check it out tomorrow. you are not stupid and your life is not stupid and i hope you are having a good sleep.

awwww my RYL twin so they found out about the kitty for real and are going to make him go? *sniff* that is not right. okay but if he has to go home and you have to stay you will at least see him on weekends? maybe for the time being you could get a fish or are you allowed animals in cages maybe a hamster or gerbil? i had Buffy the Hamster when i was in college she was great. she kind of liked to run away a lot but she always came back. she died of cancer though it was sad, but she was great and very smart while she was alive (she learned the way out of like every cage i had, i had to buy a glass aquarium in the end and keep an encyclopedia on the top to make sure she couldnt get out).
take care of yourself and i hope the meeting is good and at least you are almost done and will be out soon and karma will totally catch up with the mean bastardy uni people in the end. be safe honey and look after the arm. and in the Denial Tent your kitty is always welcome with you so you should just move in there anyway. i brought my kitties with me and they can play with your kitty and be friends.

Jeremy and Carole and Helen have good nights and i hope you all okay

this was a very long post

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 09:50 AM

*hugs Alexx, Ally, Callie, Chloe, Emma, Jeremy and anyone else who wants one*
I am so very sorry to hear that everyone is having a really tough time. You are all lovely people and I wish you could see it.

effervescence 13-04-2008 11:06 AM

how are u carole
im so ****ing depressed and so sick of being like this

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 12:12 PM

Oh, I'll live.
*hugs Chloe* If you are sick of being like this, then it may give you more of a motivation to get better.

Pomegranate 13-04-2008 12:22 PM

I have.the.worst.hangover.EVER. Got to bed about 5am and my sister has been bugging me since about 8 and my parents telling me to get up. WHY?! I have nothing better to do today so why can't I just lay here and sleep?

*hugs everyone that needs it*

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 02:16 PM

*hugs Emma and hands her a couple of slices of bread and a glass of water*
Why don't you try to have a bit of shut eye now hun?

Pomegranate 13-04-2008 03:43 PM

*takes bread and water and nibbles slowly* My parents took my little sister out shopping at about 1 so I went back to sleep then and feel bit better now. How are you doing Carole hun?

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 03:56 PM

My mind's going ten to the dozen with memories, but I'll live.
:) It's good that you are feeling a bit better x

youngatheart 13-04-2008 04:33 PM

I know you all dont know me but wanted to send hugs to anyone that needs them now.

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 04:38 PM

*hugs Carole and Emma and anyone else that needs it*

Emma, I'm sorry to hear about the hangover *snuggles*, hope you feel better soon.

Carole, you are quite lovely yourself, I hope you remember that hon *huge hugs*

*yawn* Tired and don't want to go to church. Was going to be brave and wear short sleeves and gloves but now I've decided that would be too obvious... And I can't deal with the fall out right now :crying:
Gosh I'm pathetic :crying:

Sugar and Spice 13-04-2008 04:38 PM

*hugs Ally and crystalheart back*
Thanks, the hugs are much appreciated :)

How are you crystalheart?

Ally, you are not pathetic! Is it not possible for you to wear something with long sleeves which doesn't make you too hot?

Hope everyone is keeping safe x

~*forever_broken*~ 13-04-2008 04:48 PM

crystalheart, hello and welcome to the virtual psych ward, home of the denial tent :-D
We like new people here, especially new people coming with hugs ;-) After all, you can never have too many of those
I like to use the phrase 'very "Girl Interrupted" when talking about this place... Really it's just full of a bunch of lovely people having a crap time of it. Some of us don't venture out much... I rarely visit other threads atm :pinch: pathetic I know but c'est la vie.
Wow. That was a long welcome, hope I didn't scare you off :blush: