RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

marshki 14-12-2010 11:07 PM

ello, i'm finally back home again after being a inpatient- so back to my lil corner here i go....
*runs to the far corner*
*hides and sobs*

PsychoKitty2010 14-12-2010 11:11 PM

-spots marshki at the far corner and waves a paw- you can come squishle with me and heather if you'd like -pats spot next to her -there's room for ya.

FlyingNy 14-12-2010 11:17 PM

*Hugs Marshki* What's the matter?

Kitty, I wish we all lived close together on the ward, then I could make you move in with me, but I am not even in the USA, I'm in England, so that's a wee fail. This is a good place to escape to, it may not be technically real, but the people in the ward are and we can all do our best to help you though the low times.

FlyingNy 14-12-2010 11:18 PM

Shaz. Your name is Shaz (not that you needed telling) *Hugs Shaz (again).

SparkleKitten 14-12-2010 11:37 PM

I failed last night. Now my hand and leg both hurt. Not happy.

Not heard anything from Rebecca today though. Feels strange.

*cuddles ward*

FlyingNy 15-12-2010 12:02 AM

*Hugs Sarah.* I'm sorry, I have no words right now I just wanted you to now I'm not ignoring you.

PsychoKitty2010 15-12-2010 12:02 AM

-snaps back into it and looks around, noticing everyone disappeared-

Damnit. Fail. Hate filling out christmas cards...I dont even believe in christmas!

-hugs sarah- I'm sorry you slipped up last night. -slips back into her corner-

SparkleKitten 15-12-2010 12:07 AM

*cuddles Lia* Thanks hun x

*snuggles Kitty* I hate writing cards too :( My hands fail with my joints and so my writing is just getting worse and it makes me sad when they're scruffy. :(

PsychoKitty2010 15-12-2010 12:13 AM

-pats the spot nest to her- you can sit next to me in the corner if you want. Anyone is welcome - its a magical corner and there are unlimited amounts of spots next to me. I hate filling out cards because it just makes me super anxious I don't know why...any kind of cards. I just feel overwhelmed by them and eventually freak out. And, my husbands handwriting is horrible, so I am the one who always has to fill them out. It's hard to give up tradition, even if you don't believe in the religion...thats the only reason I still do it...tradition...

MammaMia 15-12-2010 12:15 AM

*cuddles everyone*

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 12:17 AM

Am I the closes to Kitty of us on the ward? (I live in Alaska, Kitty)

My biggest fail with Christmas/Yule/Hanukkah cards is that everyone gets offended if I send them 'Season's Greetings' so I gave up buying them and got a stamps set and make them with the kids now and just add an inscription for whoever... This means it takes forever and they're late or it doesn't get done usually. Fail.

Welcome back Shaz!

*hugs everyone*

yeah 6 months is better than nothing, kitty, I just wish i didn't have to deal with it at all. I had to fight tooth and nail and it still took 2 months to get it fixed so i was receiving anything at all... :(

MammaMia 15-12-2010 12:19 AM

Let's hope they backdate it Crimson, they should do :) When I was old enough to receive DLA, they had to transfer it from my Mum getting to me and kept ****ing up, so it took until August & my 16th birthday was March!!! But they backdated it for me once it was all sorted.

SparkleKitten 15-12-2010 12:21 AM

*joins Kitty in the corner* I don't like feeling so crappy. My hand is a teeny tiny scratch but its swollen and achy. Stupid immune system. Had to have 2 injections today for my holiday. And I've been constantly hungry and piling on weight recently and I hate it. I really do not like the way I look right now. Mum bought a jigsaw of me and my sister for my nan and I look freaking huge >:(

PsychoKitty2010 15-12-2010 12:25 AM

:( At least you were able to get the assistance, though. That nightmare is over for a while. And I live in washington state - want out of the united states so bad though - mainly because of health care reasons, but there are others as well.

Everyone I send cards to is christian - or some form of it anyway. I was raised in a christian household, but dumped the religion when I was 14 because after I was...well I won't go into it because I don't want to accidentally trigger anyone. But, something bad happened when I was 14 and I tried telling one of my "friends" about it...she told me to go jump off a bridge and die. Then I tried turning to the church for help...they turned their backs and walked away. Then I did some research and decided I didn't want to be a part of that religion anymore. Now I have another religion -shrugs-

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 12:27 AM

They did backdate, thankfully, Hels. It helps some but for the damage of overdrafting to pay stuff that was already done. I was worried for a while that the holidays would be totally ruined for the kids... now it'll be small but at least it'll exist. And we decided on which house we're going to get. The one I wanted wouldn't take an offer as low as we made (though they over priced it) so we looked more and found this one.The kitchen isn't as awesome but it's still really awesome and D's agreed to put in granite counters as soon as we can afford it after we finish the basement level. (The basement is half way to being an apartment so we're going to finish it off.) :hop:

PsychoKitty2010 15-12-2010 12:27 AM

-offers sarah a pillow and a fuzzy blankie- I know how you feel, hun. I feel like a fat pig. Do you have any neosporin for your hand and/or leg? Or any cream similar to it? It's not the best solution, but I don't know...seems to help at least a little.

SparkleKitten 15-12-2010 12:30 AM

Yeah I'm using Germoline for the pain, it helps and it keeps it clean too. I've gone up at least a clothes size in the past 3 weeks and I despise it. *curls up in fuzzy blankie* I wouldn't mind but I don't help myself either >:(

PsychoKitty2010 15-12-2010 12:35 AM

Ya...I see it pointless to help myself because I feel like I don't deserve it. Other people deserve it more than me. -rubs sarah's back a little- I am that type of person though. And people love to just come into my life and use me in any way they can because they know I'm such a nice person, I'll do anything! Then they leave. Meh. -hugs her knees and starts rocking again-

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 12:35 AM

I'd like to move out of the US too but getting D to move out of state is hard enough, let alone out of country.

I quit tried on many religions and decided on Paganism but it gets complicated at the house since D and I are both different kinds of Pagan we have almost all Christian family and let the kids celebrate Christmas and believe in Santa...

PoisonedApple 15-12-2010 12:37 AM

*pouts at my inability to keep up and typing so slow*
Ugh I suppose I should get more work done... I don't wanna but it helps my financial situation...