RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 05:18 PM

Her profile says she is offline but I have pm'd her with my mobile number so hopefully she will contact if she needs help. The annoying thing is that I just found out she lived about 20 minutes from my uni halls. Helen, if you are reading this we care about you so much sweetie. Stay safe- and I mean it...USE THAT number if you need to, anytime xx

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 05:26 PM

Well thank heaven for small favors *breaths a small sigh of relief* I am glad you are so close Emma. Please do take care of yourself as well.

Helen sweetie, be careful, get ahold of Emma... Just please stay safe. Much much much love sweetie.

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 05:34 PM

OK, Helen, I have to go out now so will be offline for an hour or so but I have my phone with me. Please either contact me, a friend, someone or even come in here but keep yourself safe sweetheart xx

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 05:35 PM

Oh no :|
*worries about Helen*
has anyone heard anything?

Helen if youre reading this....stay safe sweetheart.
Take Care
xxxxxxx

PurpleSmurf 11-03-2008 05:35 PM

I hope you are okie Helen

lil-princess 11-03-2008 05:54 PM

Heya everyone,

I'm talking to helen (Hells) by text and at the moment i dunno how she is but i'll keep you all informed on how she's doing and that.

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 06:04 PM

thank you lil-princess
hugs for Helen

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 06:06 PM

thankyou lil-princess
*hugs for you and Helen*

lil-princess 11-03-2008 06:13 PM

More info:

As from what Helen is saying she is ok just very cold but she is on her way home now so hopefully when she gets in she'll come on here to let you all know herself.
*hugs you all*

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 06:59 PM

lil-princess, thanks so much sweetheart (is that one word or two? Ah, well). *hugs for you and Helen*

Just about ready to go in and get my arm stitched up... Joyous days :pinch:

MammaMia 11-03-2008 06:59 PM

I'm back :(

Not dead ffs.

=[

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 619678)
I'm back :(

Not dead ffs.

=[

Im glad youre not dead *hugs*

PurpleSmurf 11-03-2008 07:10 PM

I Am Glad You Aren't Dead *hugs*

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 07:12 PM

*hugs Helen out of pure relief and love*
Oh sweetie, so glad you're not dead...

Take care please hun...

And now...

I'm off to get stitched :pinch:

MammaMia 11-03-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 619703)
Im glad youre not dead *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emo-Fairy (Post 619711)
I Am Glad You Aren't Dead *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 619716)
*hugs Helen out of pure relief and love*
Oh sweetie, so glad you're not dead...

Take care please hun...

And now...

I'm off to get stitched :pinch:

Thanks guys.
Just want it even more.
Good luck with the sitches forever.
I'm soooo cold (it rained BADLY for a few mins)

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 07:33 PM

*holds Helen close*

MammaMia 11-03-2008 07:43 PM

*is held*

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 07:49 PM

Good luck Ally hun with your stitches, let us know how it goes *hugs* and well done for having the courage to get it sorted!

*bounces over to Helen* I'll tell you again, in case you didn't get the gist before lol- I am sooooo glad you are safe at home :)

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 08:14 PM

*peeks out from blanket in Denial Tent again to offer safe hugs to all*

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 08:35 PM

*hugs Helen again because she is just so damn happy she's back safe with us*

Thanks all. Stitches went alright. Only took three people this time instead of the 7 or 8 that were involved last time. And two of the three were very nice women. The other one was the guy who stitched me up last time... and I don't think he said one word to me. Oh well, he mostly just watched the other gal stitch me up. I think she's some sort of an intern so I got to be a lesson it giving stitches! Yay me, lol.
It's such a useful talent, disociation... not always welcome but in cases like this it's so nice to detach and become my 'fake' self.

And my extra counseling session went well I think. Of course it let him into what's going on in my head which I don't really enjoy all that much... but I know it's necessary. And we talked over last Fridays session and the following emails that night. *phew*

Now if only I had gotten some sleep last night... and was feeling more of... well anything, motivation, anything... Ah well, final term exams this week (I've only got one) and then home for a week :pinch:...

*hugs Helen again and offers a warm blanket and a tray of coffee, tea, cocoa and biscutes, then passes the tray around*

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 08:40 PM

*looks at tray*
*shakes head*
*hides and cries*

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 08:57 PM

is very glad Helen and Alyssa are both okay
*lifts up corner of blanket in Denial Tent for Alexx to come hide under*

*thinks idly that when she is up to it she will venture out into the camp and poke the fire again with a stick or something, maybe roast another chestnut*

MammaMia 11-03-2008 09:12 PM

Thanks guys.

I'm sorry =[

God I don't want it to increase *sob*

*hides under blanket*

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 09:51 PM

*has had some time to think about things and feels less terrified, so peeks out from blanket to check for scaries, then remembers that the magical mosquito netting around the Denial Tent protects from them, and scurries out*
*brings back smores and popcorn and hot chocolate from the campfire and offers them to all*
*squishes Helen and goes back to hiding under blanket*

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 10:10 PM

*Has a breakdown*
*curls up in the corner and disappears*

MammaMia 11-03-2008 10:16 PM

I'm so scared.
Seriously.

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 10:50 PM

*hugs Helen and Alexx* It will be ok, eventually :)

Ally- I am really proud of you for going to get the stitches hun and so pleased it went well with your counselor. Make sure you get some sleep tonight :)

Callie....smores are my new favourite thing! Hope you are doing alright *hugs*

MammaMia 11-03-2008 11:22 PM

What a **** up I am.

College tomorrow, rather not go personlly, but sod it, I'm gonna have to return sometime x

MammaMia 12-03-2008 12:33 AM

I love talking to Em on the phone, hope tomorrrow goes alright hun.
*snuggles down for sleep and tries to cry without waking anyone up*

chocostashchick 12-03-2008 12:44 AM

just so you all know, the Denial Tent is surrounded by magical mosquito netting that in addition to creating a mystical barrier that blocks out triggeryiness and bad thingys, also is a sound barrier so that you can cry and scream and do whatever noisy things you need to and not wake up sleepy people or disturb people

*snuggles into blanket for night and tucks in Helen and Alexx and Emma and whoever else is in here right now*

and ummm ermmm i'm not quite sure how this happened but i have an appt Thursday at 2pm my time to meet a DBT person for an initial assessment or something
gah
can't talk anymore too scared and surprised
*is nauseous*

MammaMia 12-03-2008 01:08 AM

Good Luck hunnie xx

Pomegranate 12-03-2008 02:12 AM

Yay Callie I am so so so pleased for you :D I know it is scary but you really do deserve this help. You are such a star :) *hugs* xxx

Helen- you are wicked, twas fun speaking to you on the phone and I hope you are feeling better now. I will text you some point tomorrow to see how college is going/has gone.

On another note: I have a two hour exam tomorrow, followed by health center to get this cut checked out and stitches out, followed by meeting my new psychiatrist for an assessment and an essay to write. I feel sick and to whine even more...my infected wrist is caning :(

*snuggles deeply into the blankets to escape the triggers fighting in my head*

chocostashchick 12-03-2008 02:18 AM

thanks ladies :)
exam will be fine! plenty of sleep and go kick its butt
*passes you magical smores with healing properties for wrist*

*squishes Helen full of luck and courage for uni tomorrow*

*goes to bed in Denial Tent where i shall pretend that first appt on Thursday is not scary*

Pomegranate 12-03-2008 02:18 AM

ok....two days, two days and then I can cut as much as I want *breathe*. Free house, nobody to check up on me for two weeks from this sunday. Just 48 hours and I can SI as badly as required. This is one of the longest times I have been without going to A+E for months.

Pomegranate 12-03-2008 02:19 AM

Thanks for encouragement Callie :)

Jetforce 12-03-2008 08:41 AM

*waves hello to ally, callie, emm, helen, chloe and anybody else i missed and leaves some chocolate ice cream for ppl to eat in a cooler box*

Hope u r well ppl :-) xx

MammaMia 12-03-2008 10:01 AM

I feel so horrible, low, suidicial. Whatever. I don't know what to do anymore.

I seriously am not in the mood for college today, but I have this appointment to attend in 38 minutes, which I'm so going to be late for. Idoitic me.

Jetforce 12-03-2008 12:55 PM

*hugs Helen*

I know how u feel...i dread going to uni when i'm feeling shitty..but u gotta push urself to go i suppose...

What's wrong carole? who u pissing at?

chocostashchick 12-03-2008 01:43 PM

*waves hello to Jeremy, Carole, and Helen*

*plops into Denial Tent for the day*

*sigh* this is going to be the longest day ever

ooh ice cream

aww Carole don't be mad. have some ice cream instead. in the Denial Tent there are no calories.

zowie 12-03-2008 02:27 PM

So I have to move out of my lovely little flat back into my dad's house.
So much for living indepentdantly.
*Bashes herself against the wall because she is a complete failure*

chocostashchick 12-03-2008 02:38 PM

*squishes Zowie*
it's okay - you can just move into the virtual camp and live in the Denial Tent! i've taken up permanent residence :)
(this fall i had to move out of my apartment and back in with my mother - can totally sypmathise. we arent failures! we're umm saving rent money and generously providing company and support to our geriatric parents)

*offers to share Jeremy's ice cream with Zowie, too*

hope you feel better now Carole ;)

Pomegranate 12-03-2008 02:43 PM

*hugs all who need it*

Owww :crying: just been to the Nurse and had wound checked out, antibiotics and iodine dressing etc. But my wrist is all swollen on one side and it hurts, a lot. She said something about tracking underneath but I have no idea what that is? :crying:

And I have to meet my psych in under 2 hours :ermm: :pinch: *cries*

chocostashchick 12-03-2008 03:14 PM

*huggles Emma*
*attempts to distract her from her pain by offering treats*
Look! Smores!
*waves in direction of smores and marshmallows toasting at the campfire*
ooOOooOOoooOoooh
:)

good on you for going to see the nurse, and i am sorry but i have no idea what tracking is either but i am sure that you are all patched up now and the antibiotics will help loads
good luck with the psych appt
it will be okay and you will feel better and proud of yourself for going when it is over
and i will cheer for you from the Denial Tent and then you can cheer for me tomorrow when i go meet my new psych *gag*

hope everybody is doing well
*sits in Denial Tent and reads book that just got in from library yay*

PurpleSmurf 12-03-2008 03:26 PM

*walks in and hides in a corner*

Bleh i feel all dizzy and crappy and i wanna hide away forever...

chocostashchick 12-03-2008 03:46 PM

hey Kit!
*offers smores and what is left of Jeremy's ice cream*

PurpleSmurf 12-03-2008 05:00 PM

Hey choco how you doing hun?

MammaMia 12-03-2008 05:14 PM

OMG.

I did it hehe ^_^

I just wanna go again like yesterday, but...do it this time

PurpleSmurf 12-03-2008 05:30 PM

* leaves a huggle and a flower*

Sugar and Spice 12-03-2008 05:37 PM

Helen, stay strong and don't go. Distract yourself
*hands her a collection of games*
Hope college was ok

MammaMia 12-03-2008 06:00 PM

College was alright. Just kept thinking about suidice. Fun =\ and then nearly blurted out in Psychology that stress makes some people self harm. So glad I didn't....