RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 17-04-2008 10:16 AM

*pounces on people*

If I thought I felt sick this morning, then I was wrong until I read the effects of the OD I took. I'm scared **** now and can almost taste one that I gagged on when I did it. OMG I know I should have gone to hospital. =| WHY AM I SO ****ING STUIPD?!!!!!

I think I deserve to die then :S

I am in a classroom all alone cus I'm not at Alton Towers, my teacher has left me and the other student is elsewhere. OMG I really can't be alone and yet I feel frozen in my seat. Went to find Jane, but she's busy. So will have to wait another 30 mins til break before I see anyone *sobs*

Sugar and Spice 17-04-2008 11:08 AM

*hugs Helen, Jeremy and Chloe*

Helen, you aren't alone and you don't deserve to die. Try and find Jane or another teacher you can sit with. If you feel up to it, go and see a doctor. If you do then at least you will know what damage has been done and can get help to feel better.

MammaMia 17-04-2008 11:30 AM

I went saw Jane. Seems Jess&Tina do know what I did =\ I had an inkling yesterday when they kept asking me if I wanted to talk. Turns out they were worried about why I didn't come in...went to see my counsellor.....and yeah so they know. Jane knows cus she's been talking loads with her too. (Deffo good move allowing my counsellor and Jane, Jess and Tina to ask about me)

I have to go to a docotors but I'm scared. Infact I just don't wanna go and be judged....and god knows what. *screams* But if it means I then can have my liver function test then it's worth it hmmm. But I won't be able to get an appointment early enuff for my liking or maybe I'll talk to Julie about it...who will want me to go....hmm

*thinks*

I really should go study.

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 700120)

I wish two of my bestest online friends weren't shutting me out. I feel like I'm being pushed away from this online forum, just because of what I did on friday and then wouldn't do on Saturday.....**** sake.

Who's shutting you out?:shocked:
Im confoozed :/
*hugs you tight* I wish I could text you hun...but I have ONE free text left which I have to save in case of emergencies...otherwise I become a anxious mess and refuse to go out >.<
Sam Carole, Emma, Ally, Callie, Jeremy, Chloe how are you all doing? (sorry if I missed anyone :/)

My laptop is ****ing broken >.<
GAH
It's not fair :crying: I need it to work....I cant stay in the library forever...but I need it...and chances are I wont be able to take it into the shop until Saturday....and then it'll probably be a few days until they can fix it...I'm gonna die :/
I'm struggling so much right now...the idea of doing something silly is very appealing...
I missed the ****ing call from the woman at the hospital didnt i?!>< Im an idiot.
And I found the advantages of a packed out concert hall....
a)you get squished....therefore I have an excuse for self-inflicted bruises..
b)its dark...so no one can see you cry...
Don't get me wrong...I had a great time...and I'm really greatful Jess decided to take me....but I wish I wasn't feeling so depressed...so...out-of-it :/
Some of the songs made me want to cry because...I dont know...they just hit...a vulnerable part inside me...
*sigh* I feel low...I really shouldnt be planning things right now...
but..everything's going wrong...
I thought I could do this....
I can't....

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 01:26 PM

*sigh*
Anyone home?
*curls up*

Jetforce 17-04-2008 01:40 PM

hey alexx...*hugs* i'm here..

wat's up? *throws a doona over u as it is probably cold over there*

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 01:46 PM

I'm just struggling so badly...
I can't get anything right...
I feel....bad and broken because I SHOULD be happy....but I can't... I just don't feel it... I feel sad and down and dead all the time...
and I don't WANT to feel that way...I dont WANT to get depressed over silly little things...
I'd rather be dead because it all hurts soooo much :(
*curls up*

Jetforce 17-04-2008 01:49 PM

*hugs u tightly*

Hang in there...this feeling should hopefully pass away soon..well i hope it does and u r a special person, i'll hate to see u die :-( alot of ppl will miss u

*throws a pillow behinds alexx's head so she can curl up comfortably*

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 01:49 PM

The college PC's are being weird...telling me I haven't posted...I must have posted because you read it and replied Jeremy :S
Yuck...it's time to go to sociology...research methods....yuck...I dont want to move :crying:

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 01:51 PM

Thankyou :( *hugs you back*
I really wish I didnt have to move...
If my laptop hadnt broke...I would have called in sick...
I'll hopefully be back in a few hours
Bye guys
Love you lotss
xxxxxxx

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 01:52 PM

Oh yeh...Jeremy...can I borrow your cover to hide under in my lesson please?
I'll bring it back...:]

Jetforce 17-04-2008 01:52 PM

cya alexx

i'll probably be in bed...so yeah, have a good day there xxx

luv u guys too :-D

zowie 17-04-2008 02:16 PM

*Bangs head against wall*
All better. How's everyone doing? xx

Pomegranate 17-04-2008 03:34 PM

*hugs everyone who needs them* Will reply to each persons things in a bit I promise. I am trying to gather the courage to go to the walk in centre to get checked out. Think it needs stitches but not sure and scared they are going to laugh at me. I know it needs butterflies if nothing else but never been to this walk in centre :(

~*forever_broken*~ 17-04-2008 03:44 PM

I'm feeling crap :-( ignored a bit which is then making me feel childish because I know I'm not really being ignored but it would be nice if someone, anyone, would respond to a post :pinch:... Gah, I'm SUCH a child.

And I'm anxious again. Thank goodness it doesn't seem to stay all day but... Grrr, I hate it. And I'm feeling lousy (read: moderately depressed) on top of it. For heaven sake why can't it be one or the other?!:crying:

:crying:Damn it:crying:

*hugs Helen, Jeremy, Alexx, Cloe, Emma, Callie, and anyone else I missed who needs/wants one... Then sits in her corner, arms wrapped around her knees and sobs*

~*forever_broken*~ 17-04-2008 03:47 PM

*hugs Emma*
You should go hun. And if they laugh at you just remember that they're a bunch of ignorant asses. *hugs again*

~*forever_broken*~ 17-04-2008 04:36 PM

:crying:
No one's here
:crying:
*sniff*
I hate the time difference...

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 04:51 PM

I'm here Ally *hugs you tight*
Are you ok hun?:(
Sorry...silly question I know...
I'm here if you want to talk hun
xxx

Emma sweety...I'm sure they wont laugh but if they do...then they are being evil and ignorant and you are so much better than them but please go checked out *hugs*

~*forever_broken*~ 17-04-2008 04:58 PM

*hugs back*
Thanks Alexx :-)
No, I'm not OK but it's just how life is I suppose :crying: I wish it would just go away...

Take care hun *safe snuggles*

*sigh* and I'm off to lecture:pinch: joy

Detour. Derail 17-04-2008 05:16 PM

Take Care of yourself sweetheart. No one deserves to feel lousy, least of all yopu and all the other cool guys in the Denial Tent.
You lot really are like an extended family to me and you're MILES better than my real family :pinch:
so take care of yourselves!!!

Feel free to PM me if you need to Ally (and anyone else)
Unfortunatly my laptop is broke :(
But I MIGHT be online later...(if I can convince my dad to let me use his desktop PC now that I've figured out how to work the panic button :tongue2:)

*hugs you tight*