RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 22-07-2008 05:59 AM

Gatorade dear ryl daughter. I know from experience, that was my favorite thing for a hangover. Go to the store and get a jar of the powdered stuff is fine by my experience. Yep, i know it's money you don't have. It's worth it.

"Curls around stuffed kitty and makes sure a blanket is over myself and my ryl daughter" Feel free to warm your feet against my shins dear, and if I snore, just shove me over a bit.

Casper_Fading 22-07-2008 06:13 AM

*hugs everyone*

PM me if you need me.

I am not a happy person right this moment. *hugs if you need them* i'll be the corner... *curls up and sobs*

Jetforce 22-07-2008 11:49 AM

*gives jess a pillow and throws a blanket over u*

*jem also hides in the corner of the psych ward*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 01:48 PM

*wanders in and looks around for a spare corner, finds none free so sits on the ceiling insted.*

blondiebear 22-07-2008 03:41 PM

*hugs jem*
*hugs jess*
*from her place on the edge of the group cuddle, gulps diet pepsi to wake up*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 03:44 PM

Well, the ceiling is a good place but we do share corners here :)

*makes a tea tray with tea, coffee, cocoa, bisqits, cake, muffins, and anything else one could want... And then returns to her corner for a good cry seeing as how in real life she can't seem to manage a tear:crying:*

1ofmany 22-07-2008 04:05 PM

*knocks down a wall and builds a decaganal extension*

There we go more space and more corners!

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 04:33 PM

*comes down from the ceiling and settles in a corner, stealing a coffee on her way.*

1ofmany 22-07-2008 05:09 PM

*passes a librarian soft toy that "ooks" when squeezed*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 05:52 PM

Yay for a discworld reference! I like this thread now.

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 07:37 PM

hello friends, well I didn't cut but its been on my mind all day, I even went to the shop just to buy new razors, but I felt guilty so bought fabric conditioner instead when I got there. Now though not sure if it was a good perchase....Anyhoo, I hope the others of you that have been struggling wiht your urges managed to overcome them, and if not, like lil princess, then hopefully next time we'll all get through it. *snuggles you all*
Oh yes, I remember I promised goodies being brought back from my stay at my mums, well she did take me shopping but I have to confess I've had a binge and muched it all and now feel thouroghly stuffed sick and sluggish....and rahter slefish....but is there any champange left to help me wash it down with?

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 08:01 PM

*starts wondering around checking out the various corners to see if anybodys awake and where the champange is*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 08:16 PM

*points to a table somewhere in the middle of the room*
Hi, I'm new-ish.. I believe someone left some over there..-->

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 08:30 PM

oh wow! fab, thanks!!! *downs bottle of champange*
So then, most people are resting in their corners, so I shall have to amuse myself with a quiet game....horizon surfer feel free to join in if you wish....
*looks around ward*
I spy with my little eye something beginning with.....B

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 08:35 PM

hmm... B eh? Could it be this blanket I'm hugging.. ?

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 08:51 PM

sorry for the delayed response but my computer was crap and only just shown that you replied to the thread.....
Anyhoo, yup it was blanket, gosh your good at this.....
your turn!

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:05 PM

horizon surfer? was your blanket too comfy to hug and you've fallen asleep too?......or maybe you don't wanna play anymore? I open to suggestions to keep me distracted.....
*starts making shadow puppets on wall with hands*

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:13 PM

ooh, just realised its gone past medication time.....
I spy with my little eye something beginning with P.....

Pills!!.....
Don't worry I'm gonna be a good girl and only take the ones the doctor ordered.

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:23 PM

*goes outside to smoking shelter*
A fag to help the meds go down before bedtime....

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:34 PM

hmmm, i really feel like a looney this evening as I seem to have been posting to myself, lol. I hope you don't mind but its been giving me something to do and kept me distracted from wanting to give in to urges again. Its now time for me to find a corner and snuggle under a blanket. I really must try and train my body clock to be more in tune with my fellow inmates.
*snuggles you all gently so not to disturb you*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 09:58 PM

Lol I left the champagne last night. Good lord I was so drunk when I went to bed that when I closed my eyes it all spun:pinch:

Hayley, you're funny, be careful with that champagne, easy there chica.

Ah the corners... Ice got three and a half hours till my next shift and I'm going to spend it curled up under a blanket and wishing I would just die... But no cutting... It's not really safe for me to have a blade in my hands right now...

*settles back in her corner with her blanket and stuffed lamb and wishes to die*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 10:12 PM

Hey sorry Hayley something came up. Hope you're ok and managed to find a nice board game or something :-s

*creeps back to her corner and stares at a nice green wall for a while until it moves and entertains in ways that only walls can.*
They can only get you if you listen so I'm not listening.

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 10:25 PM

*slides a blanket and cusion over to Mors Certa if they want one*

Auburn Shadow 22-07-2008 10:38 PM

*hugs everyone who wants/needs/will take*

Not going to be around for a few days, visiting friends and the lark. Take care of yourselves guys, and I'll talk to you all on Sunday.

*more hugs, hot chocolate, blankets, cookies and cuddly toys*

Love to you all
xxx

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 10:54 PM

Blankets nd cushions make life better no matter who you are i reckon. Can probably find a beanbag somewhere if you'd like. I only just came here today so I'm yet to explore.

blondiebear 22-07-2008 11:02 PM

*Accepts offer of beanbag chair. Curls up and wraps blanket around self. Sits on hands.*

Feeling worthless. I feel that my only value is in the work I do. I guess that isn't a Cinderella memory, it is a Cinderella ephiphany.

And on that note, i'm back to work.

damn me

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:04 PM

*puts on a light display machine and watches the stars and solar system on the wall*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:18 PM

lights are the prettyful.

effervescence 22-07-2008 11:22 PM

hello new people.

see my psych today. will give her the letter i wrote. scared of what she might do though, who she might tell. arghhhhhh.

*curls up with ally*

has anyone seen emma (pomegranate) ? i haven't heard from her in a while....is she with helen? or am i imagining things?

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:27 PM

hello, i've no idea who any of those people are so can't help.
good luck with your psych, i'm sure it will be ok. i don't know what its about or anything but there should be client privacy things in effect so you should get asked if she wants to share something i think?

effervescence 22-07-2008 11:28 PM

yeah, there is a confidentiality thing unless she thinks i am going to do serious harm to myself or others.

and this would come under one of those.

BoundNoMore 22-07-2008 11:31 PM

*hugs*
Good luck at the psych. I am sure you will be fine.
I haven't seen Emma, but then again, I've been in the hospital, so I haven't seen anyone in a while. :-/

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:32 PM

ah ok well good luck with it anyhow and well done for having the courage to give it her!

blondiebear 23-07-2008 12:01 AM

Mechanic is just now looking at the SUV at 4pm. I'm so tired of our cars being held hostage by mechanics. I don't have anything nice to say. So I'll shut up and go to work.

~*forever_broken*~ 23-07-2008 03:16 AM

If I can manage to get into my apartment tonight my the first order of business is to find my blade :crying:

Why's that? Hmm, well, this afternoon I get an email that tells me my last week of work is... Next week. And I've only got there hour and a half shifts. Having read that I'm pretty sure I left my keys at the internet station in the student union building... I'm hoping someone turned them in... I mean, honestly, my day was already bad enough, this is SO not cool :crying:

BoundNoMore 23-07-2008 03:53 AM

huggles ~*Forever Lost*~

Jetforce 23-07-2008 04:52 AM

I'm sorry ally *cuddles u* But i really hope u stay safe :-(

I really hope u find work somewhere else!!

And those keys..well i hope it's just left there and no one would of taken them or turned in for that matter

xxx

-----------------------------

Good luck chloe..hope it goes well :-)

And nup haven't seen emma lately, i don't think she's gone with helen on holidays.....

blondiebear 23-07-2008 05:27 AM

*hugs Ally*
*hugs Chloe*

The mechanic said we should get the SUV back on Thursday. I sure hope so, might even accept Friday. I need to get out to someplace quiet and natural for a bit.

One dozen flannel bags done. As usual, I think I'm under charging.

zowie 23-07-2008 08:59 AM

Having people over tonight for a gathering. Should be good. I'm not supposed to drink on my meds, but oh well :) x

Pomegranate 23-07-2008 12:17 PM

Hi, sorry to disappear *hugs all*

I'm...alright. Not good but not as bad as I have been recently. I am resenting my family returning because they restrict the harm I can do by always being around.

Also have limited internet at the moment because my laptop is playing up and relying on home pc.

Missing you all muchly though.

*leaves a giant pile of huggles for everyone*

xxxxx

Casper_Fading 23-07-2008 12:26 PM

boo... i want to go back to sydney... i miss my family already... and i want to cut and... gah. i'm so tired. i'm currently stuffing my face till i fill sick.... please... someone tell me i can go now?

horizon_surfer 23-07-2008 04:32 PM

*leaves some blankets and soothing things near <alive>*

*slumps in a corner and gives up on bothering to fight life anymore and lets it wash over her and crumble and fall apart instead.*

CrazyHayley 23-07-2008 05:25 PM

*snuggles everyone*
don't know what else to say, my brain is frying in this heat, I don't do well in the heat and feel bad for complaining as I know lots of people love it and woulndn't even consider this as hot, but hey ho, there you go.
*goes into middle of room to melt*

BoundNoMore 23-07-2008 05:53 PM

*holds Mors Certa* You can make it through this!!! We are here for you.

blondiebear 23-07-2008 06:28 PM

Mors Certa, this is a place where we can be safe. There is an unlimited supply of blankets and pillows and other stuff here.

Hugs all around

*takes pillow and blanket and lies with my back against the wall looking at people until I fall asleep.*

pez_barbie 23-07-2008 06:31 PM

was gonna check out for a bit but things went downhill at work today. feeling very fragile. its all really silly but i cant get my head around everything and not knowing which is the truth n whick is lies.

pez_barbie 23-07-2008 06:31 PM

oh and can i have a pillow but no blanket its far too hot today

1ofmany 23-07-2008 08:38 PM

Hooray boo for me. I am going to america in october with some others from my martial arts class to the world tourniment! Boo i am all paranoid and scared about some people in my life.

*squeeky soft toys all round*
*goes to argue in the mirror*

Scarlet Angel 23-07-2008 08:49 PM

Can I just snuggle in a corner? I've never been here before I don't think. I don't remember. I just need to feel safe somewhere. I thats okay. Just need to sleep...

pez_barbie 23-07-2008 09:09 PM

welcome scarlet angel *hugs* hands you a pillow