RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 02-04-2010 07:33 PM

Mmm that sounds nice, Crimson. Is it okay if I sneak Daniel (our cat) into the ward? He's sweet... and cuddly... and a little wild now and then. Just a little wild. ;) (He zooms around our apartment like a... well, I don't know, madman, I guess, when he's wild... lol. A sight to see!! especially when he crashes into stacks of stuff or the wall or a door. :P)

I am such an EPIC FAIL.

SoMuchMore 02-04-2010 07:40 PM

can he be a non-allergic cat? otherwise i might get very sick.... lol

*cuddles crimson and april*

Scarletdreamer 02-04-2010 07:42 PM

Well, considering I used to be allergic to cats, when I lived at my parents' house, and I'm not now... maybe he's hypoallergenic?? :D We can try it at least... maybe, if you want. :P

*cuddles back*

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 07:45 PM

lol I have chinchillas.... most people with animal allergies can be around them... Corgis are good with allergies too :) And both are furry and cuddly.

I like cat's though, so I'd like the ward kittie too. But only if non allergenic.... wouldn't wanna make LauraStar ill. *huggles everyone*

*crosses fingers in hope I can keep from falling asleep at my desk till it's time to go home*

Scarletdreamer 02-04-2010 07:47 PM

ARGH I want to explode... :crying:

I feel like such ****.

*hides*

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 07:53 PM

*huggles April*

MammaMia 02-04-2010 08:05 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

I'm allergic to cats too :( I wish I wasn't, I really want a cat :( Can't have one anyway because of Charlie, my sister's dog but he's awesome..

nicole94 02-04-2010 08:10 PM

hey guys *hugs everyone* havent been on in a while, had a bit of a bad week, but im ok now. :D lol,i have 3 cats, two of which are pregnant, and about to give birth any day now...... :/

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 08:36 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : My pets. :D Kinda long... no pics right now since I'm at work.... But I'm a proud fur mommy. LOL
I have 3 chinchillas.... I was only gonna get one but I couldn't leave the adult ones in poor conditions... So I took them in as rescues and still got the baby chinchilla too (From different places. The baby was kept in good care)... Just had to make more room and get an extra cage lol. My daughter has a rabbit and my SIL got my kids each a fish.
I miss having cats and my SIL wants to bring her dog over but we can't have uncaged pets in my apartment. *shrug* That's ok I'm more or less a night person and chinchillas are nocturnal so it works out. And the littlest one (Dagda) loves to come out of his cage and play and explore. Still working on getting the older 2 (Xochitl and Sorley) to let us hold them. Xochitl likes to be pet through the bars and gets jealous if we pet Sorley and not her but if we open the cage door and reach in even to fill the food bowl she panics and runs... But we've only had them for about 6 months and it can take about a year to get the trust of an animal that's been treated badly so we don't push the issue. It took forever to get her to let us pet her at all.

*cuddles everyone*
How are you doing now Nicole?

nicole94 02-04-2010 08:44 PM

*cuddles* im good thanks, bit worried as i have a phobia of men and im home alone but my mums boyfriends coming over soon :/ but other than that im good :D you??

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 08:49 PM

tired beyond comprehension but managing not to fall asleep at work lol

nicole94 02-04-2010 08:59 PM

lol. sounds like fun. im on easter hols now lol, then after the hols, back to school for a couple of weeks then go on study leave for my GCSEs :/

Doikers 02-04-2010 09:09 PM

*Hugs Nicole , Laura , April ,Crimson , Sefka , Helen *
I hope I missed no-one

*Hides in a dark corner*

nicole94 02-04-2010 09:14 PM

*hugs* yikes, im awful with names, whats yours sorry? :/ lol, you ok??

Marina 02-04-2010 09:14 PM

Not sure what we're talking about here, but I'll post anyway >.>

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 09:18 PM

lol Doikers is Mark.

Marina~ We talk about just whatever... good, bad, in between. right now we aren't talking about much though... Welcome to RYL, Vets and the Ward. :)

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 09:18 PM

How is today going for you Mark?

nicole94 02-04-2010 09:19 PM

right, *hugs mark*
*waves wildly at katherine* HEEEEY! :D

Scarletdreamer 02-04-2010 10:28 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Mark, how're you?

Nicole, sorry you're feeling uptight about your mum's boyfriend coming over... thought you said he was a nice guy? but I do understand that not really mattering even if so. Being alone with guys I don't know too well is a little scary for me too. *hugs*

Hi Marina (Katherine?) *waves* Welcome to RYL. :) I'm April.

Am feeling right anxious at the moment... don't want to do anything, eat anything, or go anywhere. Class got out early - thank God, dunno how much more of a debate of the "sociological definition of marriage" I could stand - and Jarrod (husband) came up with drinks for us, a mocha for him and a chai smoothie for me. :) Yum.

I started a new book... well, a few, actually, although I really should be reading for my senior sem paper as the rough draft is due on Monday and I have next to nothing written. :( Gonna be working on that overtime this weekend methinks.

Just need to reeeelaxxxx... :(

*hides*

nicole94 02-04-2010 10:31 PM

hey. sorry you're feeling uptight *hugs* he is a nice guy, and ive known him for 5 years :/ but i still feel uncomfortable :/