RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 02-03-2009 05:15 AM

*Hugs Kahlia tightly back*

Kahlia1981 02-03-2009 05:22 AM

*holds Dayna and removes any dangerous items from within reach*

Damnation. 02-03-2009 05:41 AM

*Clings to*

Kahlia1981 02-03-2009 07:53 AM

*continues holding Dayna*

Sorry it took so long to respond, things haven't been brilliant here ....

Damnation. 02-03-2009 07:55 AM

Tis alright *hugs back*. I'd stay around to talk with you a bit more, but I have to go in five mins x_O

Kahlia1981 02-03-2009 08:00 AM

Dayna, I just hope that you are feeling a little better, and if not, that you are able to find a way of feeling a bit better. *hugs you tightly*

shadowedsoul 02-03-2009 08:46 AM

hmm..........curls into a tight ball in the corner of the room, puts a blanket over my head. hmm not coming out of here. cant do this really cant. too much pressure. crys my eyes out.

mouse in darkness 02-03-2009 12:45 PM

Hi everyone *Hugs all*

Welll today was realy fun (not). I was discharged for the psyc unit and then stuffed around by social security. I had a major panic attack at school tonight. That wasn't fun. The hard part was was that my head was coming up with new ways to SI with the art tools we were using. I new it was eithr give up and leave or so somthing stupid. So I ended up leaving early and getting one of my classmates to drop me home. I am soooo tired.

While I was one the ward I didn't inform my family as they react wierd. Like the illness is theres. Well they can have it if they want. When my mum found out she cracked a mickey at me. I realy didn't ned that. But she gave me a lift to the local shopping centre to get my medication. I find it so hard to talk about my illness with them as they always change the subject. It seems there is no pleasing them.

Sorry bout the rant just needed it out, although it hasn't changed my mood.

Hope everyone is good or atleast things are improving to your favour.

*Hugs and chocolate biscuits for all*

Mary Anne 02-03-2009 01:45 PM

*hugs everyone*

Nicole - I know what you mean about telling your parents, mine only know about half the story and we have never ever spoken about si or my previous suicide attempts. I am always here if you need an ear to bend *hugs*

*cuddles Kahlia and Danya* how you both doing now?

*hugs Helen* excellent news on making it to nine months

*hugs shadowedsoul*

I'm in my usual I hate Mondays mood but I am 2 weeks free today and working on keeping it that way. Soooo tired today.

*leaves hugs and mini eggs for everyone*

~*Rainbow*~ 02-03-2009 02:03 PM

Giving up now - had enough now-
loan still hasnt come through
being made homeless on wednesday
have no job
no money
nothing

I have two choices
live on the streets
or
go back to scotland

if i got back to scotland i lose my partner for good, not only that but i will lose everything i have fought(sp?) for down here like my freedom and getting finally clear of everything!!!

But i have no house
no where to stay
no friends to stay with
no money to get anywhere to stay
the council wont help me because i have no connections to the area!
i dont know what to do!!!
im scared and alone
and all i want to do is cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit of an Angel 02-03-2009 07:00 PM

hugs to every one in here.
so very tired and washed out need to lay down in here for a bit.

wildly insane 03-03-2009 09:43 AM

*hugs Kat* how are you?

*hugs Dayna" are you feeling any better?

*hugs FreeSpirit**hugs MaryAnne**hugs Helen*

*hugs Nicole* I can't tell my parents anything, they don't understand, hope you're feeling less triggered though

*hugs Nikki* good luck finding somewhere to stay, doesn't your boyfriend have some friends you could stay with? sorry probably not helpful, hope you are ok

*hugs Shadowed Soul* remember if you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message

*hugs Jade if she's around* and everybody else who's hiding in the corners.

late for work...

wildly insane 03-03-2009 09:46 AM

sorry that sounds particularly rubbish *big hugs and squishes to everybody* I hope a ray of sunshine isn't far away, please keep fighting. *leaves a vast array of dvds and pizza and cake and tea*

zowie 03-03-2009 10:39 AM

*Big hugs for Helen* Congratulations on making it to nine months hun, that's a huge acheivment!!

*Hugs Nicole, Dayna, Kahlia, Kat, Mary Anne, Nikki, wildly insane (sorry babe, forgot your name again! I really do suck at names, takes me ages to remember them!)*
*Hugs anyone else that I've missed*
Hope the people who haven't checked in recently are okay. And hope everyone is keeping up the good fight. xxxx

zowie 03-03-2009 10:43 AM

Oh, and I'm 132 hours free of smoking :D x

Jetforce 03-03-2009 11:00 AM

Congrats arwen

Keep it up!!!

~*Rainbow*~ 03-03-2009 11:30 AM

still no loan still no credit card!!!
i have got a job interview tomorrow in birmingham but that doesnt help becasue i might not have anywhere to stay!!!

Help i dont know what to do anymore!!!

My partners mates all live with their folks so its hard to find somewhere!!!! eeep!!!1

zowie 03-03-2009 12:51 PM

Thanks Jem :) It's pretty hard, but I'm really trying!

MammaMia 03-03-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1458652)
*Squishes back* Congratulations! <3

Thank you sweetie, hope you're staying strong :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1458711)
Helen ~ Yay!! Congratulations. *hugs you tightly*

Thank you babe :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1459140)
*hugs Helen* excellent news on making it to nine months

*hugs Mary Anne* Thank you sweetie and congratulations on your two weeks :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1461022)
*Big hugs for Helen* Congratulations on making it to nine months hun, that's a huge acheivment!!

*big hugs for Arwen* Thank you babe!!!!! Almost double number months ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1461030)
Oh, and I'm 132 hours free of smoking :D x

YAAAAAAY although you're much more than this now..

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~Nikki*Sixx~* (Post 1461106)
still no loan still no credit card!!!
i have got a job interview tomorrow in birmingham but that doesnt help becasue i might not have anywhere to stay!!!

Help i dont know what to do anymore!!!

My partners mates all live with their folks so its hard to find somewhere!!!! eeep!!!1

I don't know how to help other than massive squishes *massive squishes for you*

~*Rainbow*~ 03-03-2009 01:40 PM

*hold on tight to Helens Squishes* Thanks Helen - i've been down to my Chruch and im hoping they still believe in the Sanctuary thingy - im hoping my credit card will be through tomorrow cause at least then i can put myself up in a hotel!!!!

MammaMia 03-03-2009 01:47 PM

Fingers crossed babe *squishes some more* :)

Tears of Solitude 03-03-2009 02:01 PM

Wildly Yay I am here sorry for being quiet of late. Ive been busy

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Hugs everyone ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

so many names to mention, Dayna, Helen, Zowie, Katrica, Nikki and everyone else .

Ive missed everyone. How is everyone today?????

Well done for not smoking Zowie xxx

Love ya all Jade xxx

~*Rainbow*~ 03-03-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1461261)
Fingers crossed babe *squishes some more* :)

yay i love your squishes they make everything feel better!!!!!!

*hugs* to everyone thats feeling a bit MEH

MammaMia 03-03-2009 02:31 PM

Awwww thank you Gil :)

~*Rainbow*~ 03-03-2009 02:33 PM

Thats okay Sweetie :)

Meh still no luck with finding somewhere!! but i am not giving up yet

~*Rainbow*~ 03-03-2009 03:04 PM

wooo i may have a lone through tomorrow wooooo

MammaMia 03-03-2009 03:28 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAY

Snuffles 03-03-2009 03:33 PM

Just wanted to say hi :)

Damnation. 03-03-2009 05:50 PM

*Hugs all muchly*

Bleh, I say. Bleh =D

wildly insane 04-03-2009 01:11 AM

*hugs Dayna* bleh back :)

*hugs Kat* hope telling to your mum goes okay

*hugs Snuffles* hope everything is going okay

yay Jade hope you are good *big hugs*

*hugs Nikki* good luck with finding somewhere to stay and don't spend too much on the credit card :P

*hugs Helen* *hugs Jem* *hugs MaryAnne* *hugs Ravyn* :)

Thanks Arwen, congrats on the smoking, keep it up, it's only social addiction now, no nicotine left :) *hugs from Hannah*

It always seems to be bedtime, I've just had over three hours of ballroom and latin dancing which was ace but then had to put on my dripping wet socks again in order to walk home, yuk!!! which took me about an hour. My landlord is coming over tomorrow to replace the kitchen work top and asked us all to remove the stuff from the cupboards have my housemates done anything - No - grr - rolls eyes - and I just want to go to bed - curls up under a nice thick duvet and begins to gently snore.

MammaMia 04-03-2009 01:52 AM

SCARED
=/

zowie 04-03-2009 11:15 AM

*Bear hugs Kat*

*Hugs Helen* Why are you scared sweetie?

Thank you Hannah and everyone else who cheered me on. I know it's now just a social craving as the nicotine has left my body. It would still be there if I'd used the inhalator, but I just went cold turkey.
Got the smoking clinic today, and am hoping that the carbon monoxide reader will say something much lower than last time.
It'll be a week at 9pm tonight. xxxx

Kahlia1981 04-03-2009 11:53 AM

*hugs all*

Hope everyone is at least surviving. Lots of love to all.

~*Rainbow*~ 04-03-2009 12:54 PM

well my laon hasnt come through but the church have found me somewhere to stay tonight!! so thats good all i have to do now is do well at my job interview today!!!!!

MammaMia 05-03-2009 12:21 AM

hugs Arwen, was scared about counselling..

Arrrgh some people are SO up their own ****ing arses man >.<

wildly insane 05-03-2009 12:53 AM

*hugs Helen* hope the counselling went well

*hugs Nikki* good luck with the job interview

*hugs Kahlia* how you doing hun?

*hugs Kat* how's the arm?

*hugs everyone who wants one*

I have just eaten way way too much - doh - will just have to eat less tomorrow :P it was good though

Kahlia1981 05-03-2009 01:26 AM

*hugs all*

Hannah ~ I'm surviving thanks for asking. Had a meeting with my GP this morning and she is pleased that the latest treatment (Xanax for my PTSD) is helping with my sleep. She's hopeful that I'll get other things under control with the aid of more sleep.

Hope everyone is doing well, *big hugs* to anyone who wants or needs them

MammaMia 05-03-2009 02:14 AM

Counselling was awful *shudders*

Jetforce 05-03-2009 04:43 AM

*cuddles helen* awww :-( i'm sorry to hear that

Hope u gained something out of it tho...that's what ur there for!!!

~*Rainbow*~ 05-03-2009 05:34 PM

*hugs* Helen - hope everything is okay

well the job interview went well been called back for a second interview tomorrow - so thats good!!!

credit card arrived but its only got 100 quid on it so that doesnt help me at all!!!!! got a bed for tonight at the B&B hoping my Job Seekers Alowance will be through tomorrow so i can pay the fee to my loan!!!

Man i am royally screwed - hoping my friend in birmingham might have somewhere for me to stay if not i am screwed!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit of an Angel 05-03-2009 09:48 PM

thanks wild
so alone what do i do i c ome into here and lay my head down hoping for rest for head and body so alone tired stressed alone.

free spirit

Tears of Solitude 05-03-2009 10:54 PM

::::::::::::::::: hugs everyone :::::::::::::::::::

How is everyone this evening???

Nikki I hope you find a place to stay

Helen Im sorry Counselling was awful < big hugs >

Free Spirit I hope you dont find yourself alone in here

Wildly thanks for thinking of me

Katrica Please go and get your wound looked at.

Dayna I hope you are alright, thinking of you

Im feeling so tired today, tired of life I think. Tired of carrying on

Love Jade xxx

Damnation. 06-03-2009 12:26 AM

DFJKGHDGJDH LMFAO.

I fail. At. Life. And I can't stop giggling about it :X

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 12:41 AM

*sending hugs to everyone*

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 12:41 AM

what's wrong Dayna?

Kahlia1981 06-03-2009 12:43 AM

*leaves hugs for all, then sneaks into a corner*

Damnation. 06-03-2009 12:50 AM

Ravyn: LMAO. I made a rather silly mistake. You know that bastardly friend who I've bitched about in here before? Still talk to him, but I set his MSN name as 'Captain ****' when I got really angry at him, and didn't tell him.

WELL. I JUST PASTED PART OF OUR CONVO TO HIM. AND FORGOT TO CORRECT THE NAME LOL. So apparently he got rather offended by my choice of nickname...and it's hilarious :x

*Hugs Kahlia*

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 12:54 AM

*hugs Kahlia* how are things going with you?

Dayna: lol! that's quite amusing :) how have things been going with you, I haven't talked to you in a bit.

Damnation. 06-03-2009 12:56 AM

Ravyn: XDD I'm still giggling about it now. Been rather up and down for me. In the new place now, and we finally got notice of when the bailiffs would arrive (18th of March, wtf!). Still haven't done all the unpacking, 'cause the housemate and I are two lazy shits, and I'm gonna have my meds upped. And I've been referred to a mental health team. OH. AND I DIDN'T SI YESTERDAY =D.

And what about you?

ravynsoul 06-03-2009 01:03 AM

Dayna: Congrats on not SI'ing yesterday! That's good news that you'll be getting some more support. How are you liking the new place?

Things have been going fairly well with me. Still hating the fact that I don't have privacy on the computer.... stupid renovations.. but other than that my mood has been fairly stable and I'm fighting to stop SI'ing... and have made it longer than the last time [just over 2 weeks] so that is exciting for me :)