RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 02:48 AM

*hugs both helen and oliver and tucks them into their beds*

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 02:58 AM

thanks Amy
right I am off to bed now got doctors at 10.10, then getting my haircut, then rehearsals then concert, so need at least a bit of sleep.

*hugs Helen* I hope you get some sleep, you need to try and get some.

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 03:05 AM

*curls up* feel icky

MammaMia 14-05-2010 03:21 AM

*offers cuddles to Amy*

*curls up and cries*

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 03:25 AM

*curls up with helen*

SoMuchMore 14-05-2010 03:44 AM

*hides in corner invisibly* Maybe they were right all along.. i am a loser.

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 03:47 AM

*looks around* where oh where did that voice come from *feels with arms out streatched till i find invisable laura* can i come under ur cloak?

MammaMia 14-05-2010 03:47 AM

*curls up with Amy & Laura*

You're not a loser darling. What's happened?

SoMuchMore 14-05-2010 03:52 AM

*hugs amy* sure there if you want to.. its a quite large invisibility cloak

*hugs helen* Thanks.. but i am a loser.. Nobody wants or really cares if I am around or not. And why should they? I am in no way useful, interesting, fun, or anything else...

Im just stupid... just ignore me, ill be fine. i always am..

MammaMia 14-05-2010 04:04 AM

You are soooooo useful. You have been giving me SOOOOOOOO much support to me recently. It's helped me more than you could ever know :'( People want & do care that you're round. We do. Plus you are interesting & fun & many other things. I'm not going to ignore you, we care. I care.

As my best friend always tells me "fine is a crock of **** & you know it"

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 04:05 AM

*hugs laura*

SoMuchMore 14-05-2010 04:16 AM

Thanks you two.. i really appreciate your responses.

I just dont feel like I am very useful or anything else. I feel like nothing... and more and more i think people dont really want me around. I dont want my existence to just be tolerated. *sigh*

*hugs helen and amy*

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 04:24 AM

i want u around

MammaMia 14-05-2010 04:32 AM

I want you round too. I'm sorry you're feeling the way you do. Think we all go through phases like that.

Can't decide if I really am unsafe or not. Yes I am suicidal a bit. I know that sounds stupid. But one minute the urges are so incredibly bad as is my head. The next...I feel like I'll be okay. But this is when I should be worried I suppose, don't want to end up thinking I'm out of the woods & then do something. Does that make sense? My head's all ****ed and muddled. We'll see. Am seriously hoping that when I call my doctors back today, they've either got an appointment or I can get one for today. Really could do with speaking t someone other than my best friends/friends. Don't get me wrong, everyone's been amazing. They're really struggling. Particularly my best friends. We're all in the same place pretty much. All trying to get through and support each other. That's just what we do (even if it makes us worse?) and yeah. I know they're very very very worried about me (and each other?). I'm very very worried about them both. Am beginning to ramble & lose my point. Hmm.

SoMuchMore 14-05-2010 04:41 AM

I hope that u can get in to see your doctor. And yea, i think u should be still taking urself seriously, even if sometimes u feel alright, especially if u are bouncing in and out of suicidality..
I can understand trying to support and help ur friends even if it makes you worse. I am like that too. If someone needs support i will completely disregard myself for that moment... its prolly not always a good way to be but.. idk how to change that.

Anyway, i hope that u and ur friends are gonna be okay hun.

MammaMia 14-05-2010 05:05 AM

Well she's not my doctor, but yeah. I hope so too Laura. Yeah, you're right, I should take myself seriously about this. I'm going to. I have to. For my own sake & everyone else's.

I do that so much, not really that healthy is it...

I hope so too.

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 05:06 AM

feel icky

mouse in darkness 14-05-2010 05:15 AM

*offers Hugs to all those who would like one and waves to those that don't*

Meh, life sucks! I suck!

*crawls under bed and makes self as invisible as possible*

Hope everyone is having a good day. And offers supportive *hugs* to those who aren't

MammaMia 14-05-2010 05:21 AM

Why you feel icky Amy?

Nicole(?), you don't suck :) Life however does. *offers cuddles*

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 05:25 AM

*curls up under concert block*