RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 12:11 PM

so wats going on

Doikers 11-05-2010 12:41 PM

UGH . Just had an anxiety attack in Aldi's (Supermarket) . It got crowded around me and I had to leave the queue and go outside for air :( I've taken a Diaz so hopefully I'll be calm when my housing support worker visits in 20 minutes * Bites lip anxiously*

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 12:43 PM

mark.... -wanders over- anything i can do or do u need a adulty person

Doikers 11-05-2010 12:50 PM

Hi Julie :) It's ok I just need to clear my head , need hugs ,(Feel kinda pathetic flat out asking for them though)

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 12:54 PM

mark asking for them wen u need them is a good thing ok and
*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*
i wish they looked better and more personal and less mass produced but for now in cybery space it's the best i can do sorry

Doikers 11-05-2010 12:57 PM

Awww *Hugs Julie Back* Thankyou for all the hugs :) They mean a lot

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:16 PM

so watcha doing? i should probably try sleep soon

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:24 PM

I'm eating and waiting for my houseing support worker to show , he is 25 mins late hmmmm

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:25 PM

*uses invisiblity powers to eat mark's food*

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:30 PM

OH! Where did my food go !?

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:33 PM

*still invisible giggles*

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:44 PM

*curls up* must sleep now

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:46 PM

Sweet dreams Julie :)

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:47 PM

it's nearly midnight lol

xxjuliexx 11-05-2010 01:48 PM

*hugs marks heaps*

Doikers 11-05-2010 01:59 PM

*Huggles Julie*

Jetforce 11-05-2010 02:03 PM

thxs *waves bk and leaves some hugs for julie, mark and whoever else is on*

one_step_closer 11-05-2010 03:02 PM

I want to die so badly, I can't cope with life any more. I have a set day and plan and nothing is going to change my mind. My OT and support worker know but they don't really know what to do. I can't wait any longer. :crying:

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:07 PM

*sends Mark cuddles wherever he is right now* I hope they help... they are of the extra-special encouraging variety. :) I'm sorry that you got so anxious... :( that makes me sad, I wish I could help you more. Anxiety is awful... I'm learning to control mine but it's still not easy AT ALL to cope with it. I wish I could be there for a proper support... maybe someday we'll meet. :)

*sends encouraging cuddles out to JK and Hels since they seemed to need them the last time they posted* Once again, am sorry it's not more... :(

I'm doing meh. Played WoW for awhile this morning, that's where I disappeared to, and got my pally to level 74, yey!! Spent 54 gold (in game of course, lol) on training... gotta love the high level stuff!! lol. :-/ I can't wait til she's at 80... our guildies are so helpful, they'll help her get geared etc. So that will be good... :)

The heat's STILL broken and our hot water heater was making funny "whoomping" noises... not good... ugh. Sometimes I wish we lived elsewhere but that's not a possibility at this point in time. Oh well. At least we're allowed to have pets, and at least we've enough room for everything we have.

I'm going to get my hair cut today; it's going to be the short version. I'm a wee bit nervous about that!!! as I've never had hair that short, but as I said before, it's unruly and long right now and ugly too... so hopefully getting it cut shorter will make me look prettier... hey, at least I can hope, right?! :'(

*hides in shame*

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 03:08 PM

Lindsay, hon, life WILL get better... it just takes time... please don't kill yourself. We would miss you so much and so would people IRL. :( *cuddles if that's okay?*