RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Louise 18-10-2010 06:15 PM

we are here for you mark

SoMuchMore 18-10-2010 06:16 PM

*hugs louise* how r u doing today?

*hugs heather* im sorry you got picked for that topic, I know it'll be hard, but maybe you'll find some of the information interesting/helpful? I don't know. Its always good to educate yourself about things though...

*hugs nicole* hope you managed to stay safe at college.

*hugs felicia* sounds like your halloween is going to be a lot of fun! I have yet to decide what I am going to be yet.

*hugs mark* how r u?

*hugs lia* glad you were able to get some sleep. How are you feeling today?

*hugs lindsay* sorry to hear you have a cold. Drink lots of fluids!

*hugs sarah and jill* how are both of you?

*wanders around looking for april, helen, kahlia, crimson, oliver, and other wardies*
I'm just circling in and out of bad and extremely stressed... aka. same old thing. No need for a big update, you guys will be sick of hearing from me.

Louise 18-10-2010 06:18 PM

Laura we are here for you anytime you need to talk?
How are you Heather?

I could be better

TheSuffererComplex 18-10-2010 06:20 PM

Hey guys its been a while since i've been anywhere around here. I sadly just felt I lost my connection with this place. I'd like to reconnect with RYL, with new people and old people. So hi =]

Doikers 18-10-2010 06:37 PM

*Hugs Laura* We're NOT sick of hearing from you , no such thing :)

*Hugs Louise*

Hi TheSuffererComplex :) I'm Mark .*Hugs if okay*

Louise 18-10-2010 06:59 PM

Hi Josh, how are you?

SoMuchMore 18-10-2010 07:03 PM

Hi SuffererComplex! I'm Laura! How are you? We are a friendly bunch here in the ward :-) Oh btw, do you have anything you would like us to call you other than "thesufferercomplex"? Just wondering, its okay if not.
*sets out a welcome plate of cookies*

*hugs mark* thanks. I feel like i whine a lot about the same stuff though so thats why i felt the need to say that. *shrug* i don't know.

*hugs louise* I'm sorry you arent feel great. Anything we can do to help? thanks for the offer to talk.

Off to class now. This is like hell weeks of uni so I'm sorry that I havent been supporting much. I should be around more after this week is over.

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 07:16 PM

Hi TheSuffererComplex, I'm Sarah :) is it okay if I call you Josh?

*hugs Laura* Have fun at class :)

*hugs Louise* How are you today?

*cuddles Mark* How you doing today? :)

*Huggles Heather* I sees you all up at the top of the page there :p

Had a stressful day today, lecturers just don't care and found I won't get to pick my dissertation topic or anything like that. Then my optician decided they wouldn't give me a copy of my prescription and mum's been an ass, all as I'm trying to avoid stress ¬.¬

Doikers 18-10-2010 07:25 PM

*Special De-Stressing Hugs For Sarah*

I am putting in a effort to not cut tonight , My nurse and I made a list of why I Hate it this afternoon.

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 07:27 PM

*cuddles Mark* thats a good idea, I really should make one of those.

I hope you're okay. Thanks for the special hug :)

Doikers 18-10-2010 08:00 PM

I'm ......odd is the best way I can describe it Sarah ,I have urges but I'm not going to cut tonight , granted I'm not VERY triggered but it could be better. sorry , waffle on......

SparkleKitten 18-10-2010 08:13 PM

Its fine Mark, honestly :)

I had more wierd dreams last night, I'm beginning to really dislike them. Apparently its a sign of being under a lot of stress, with hallucinating and having crazy dreams. I want to go back to my dream world safe place again.

Louise 18-10-2010 08:16 PM

hugs mark

nicole94 18-10-2010 08:19 PM

*hugs everyone* i stayed safe :D and i feel better, and i got up infront of all the parents at parents evening (with 2 other girls) and did a presentation :D i'm so proud of myself.

Doikers 18-10-2010 08:37 PM

OOhhhh Thats huge Nicole , you should be proud of yourself for that *Hugs*

FlyingNy 18-10-2010 08:46 PM

*Hugs everyone* Well done Nicole :)

I hope the pills work soon Jill.

I can't really explain it right now. I'm just having thoughts that I can't get out of my head. I'm off for a shower to see it that helps. Wash it all away.

nicole94 18-10-2010 08:52 PM

*hugs mark and lia* thanks guys :D i'm sooo happy, i didnt say anything but i drew on the board and i at least got up there! really emotionally exhausted now though and ready for bed! how're you both?
*hugs jill cause i spies her*

shadowedsoul 18-10-2010 08:52 PM

hugs lia thanks hun, hope you feel better soon hun.
erm i feeling very weird tonight, like my head all not sure how to explain it. sorry hugs nicole back.

Doikers 18-10-2010 08:58 PM

Ready fo bed too Nicole , I NEED to get up at a reasonable time tomorrow and I've been REALLY struggling in the morning lately *Sigh*

at least ......at least I got through today without self-injuring *High Fives wardmates*

FlyingNy 18-10-2010 09:00 PM

Night Mark.

Jill, we can unite in out messed up heads. Mine's just going there. I wish it wouldn't. Even I don't believe me.