RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 24-09-2010 07:05 PM

*hugs laura and lia*
lia-i know right, winters here! lol.
and also, lia, if you want to tell us what you were worrying about last night, we are all here for you. and my PM box is always open.x

one_step_closer 24-09-2010 07:05 PM

*hugs everyone*

I can't live with BPD. My emotions are too strong to cope with.

nicole94 24-09-2010 07:08 PM

*hugs lindsay* you can live with it sweetie, i know you can, and beleive me i know how strong the emotions can get, but it's not always like that, are you in DBT?

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 07:13 PM

*Hugs Lindsey* Nicole's right, you can live with this Lindsey. We all have faith in you and understand it won't be easy, but you're strong enough to do this. The very fact that you're hear now proves that. EDIT: I've just been nosing on your profile and I see you're 1 week and 2 days free. See, you can do it. It might be a small step, but it's those that build the foundations to true recovery and happiness and I know you can do it. :)

Thanks Nicole, I had the strongest urge to call you Rachel just then for reasons unknown, I don't think there's even a Rachel on this ward...anyway. Yep, it certianly is, but that means Christmas :) I've already eaten four mince pies and it's only Spetember.

I've been on this ward for 3 months and 17 days and have finally built up a trust in the people here. Feel as if you've achieved something, there are very few people I trust completely with anything I have to say. I will find the words one day, I just don't know if there's anything to tell.

nicole94 24-09-2010 07:15 PM

lol lia, where the hell did you get rachel from?! and no i dont think there is a rachel on this ward :/ we need a rachel XD. and dont you go on about christmas, my mum is obsessed XD

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 07:35 PM

Lol, sorry. I love it though. Don't you? My hands are cold.

How are you today anyway Nicole?

nicole94 24-09-2010 07:41 PM

lol, it's my feet that are cold!
i'm gd taa, feeling a bit weird as i'm sorta realising i have a crush on my tutor already XD it's not my fault! she's lovley! <3 how're you?

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 07:46 PM

I didn't know you were a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I've no room to throw stones, I just didn't know is all. Word of warning though, you don't even want to go there. I fell in love with my English teacher and I could have backed off when it was simply a crush but I didn't and I fell hard on the ground and am still there now she's walked off and left me. Now that makes it sound like something happened, it didn't, what I mean is she's moved away. Anyway, I'm just gonna shut up.

nicole94 24-09-2010 07:53 PM

lol, you didnt? you should do (although actually i'm bi, so y'know) we talked in the homosexual home in general support threads. and you told me about your english teacher. i know nothings ever gonna happen, but i can dream XD shes just so nice! shes really pretty and she is so understanding about my MH issues. <3

shadowedsoul 24-09-2010 07:58 PM

Cuddles all. Erm. Curls up in corner

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 07:59 PM

Ah yes, I remember now. I just forgot. Things tend to fly my memory pretty often. Just don't fall in love with her because trust me, it hurts like hell.

*Hugs Jill* How are you today?

nicole94 24-09-2010 08:03 PM

lol, thats ok. and i think i sorta may be falling in love with her :/ but its ok, i've been here so many times before that i know how to handle it.
*hugs jill*

shadowedsoul 24-09-2010 08:12 PM

Hey lia:don't think I can answer that honestly right now.
How's you?

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 08:12 PM

How have you survived it? I couldn't do it more than once. It hurts too much. Two years I loved her for. I still do. Just I'll never see her again.

I'm alright Jill. Just rocking out here in the ward. We're all here for you if you do want to talk though.

SparkleKitten 24-09-2010 08:13 PM

*cuddles all*

So I got an appointment to see a surgeon about my gallbladder. I'm scared. Really scared. I know I can't go on like this but I also know I don't want surgery. :(

Thanks for being here for me through everything. Some days I really need people to talk to who won't judge, so thanks

nicole94 24-09-2010 08:17 PM

lia-i think it helps that i can completley emotionally detatch myself from situations when they get too hard... :/

FlyingNy 24-09-2010 08:21 PM

I'm learning how to do that. For months after she left I felt nothing. I didn't allow myself to.

Sarah, it's ok, we're always here if you need us. I know what you mean. I love this place too. I don't have a lot of advice about tomorrow, but I'm sure you'll be OK. We'll all be thinking of you.

shadowedsoul 24-09-2010 08:25 PM

Cheers lia. Erm got so many messed up thoughts running through my head. Also feeling very triggered the thoughts won't go away.

Doikers 24-09-2010 08:25 PM

Well I typed it out and accidently deleted it sheesh . Very loud hectic evening with mum,dad,sister,bro in law , Baby neice, Granny , Hyper Uncle , Aunt , 4 year old cousin I've never met . Was okay glad many have left and its quiet .

My Assesment for this therapy???? meetings went okay , I came out to a new worker ( to me ) as an injurer , was a little awkward but okay .

nicole94 24-09-2010 08:26 PM

yeah. its like sometimes i cant, but theres certain things that i can. heh. i think i just like her because she is so caring, yesterday we were in a lesson and she changed to whole lesson plan so that i didnt get panicky. i dont know any other teachers that would do that.