RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 02:17 AM

*cuddles Jill* What pain, honey?? is there any way I/we can help?

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 02:25 AM

Hmm keep holding me? Hmm bad place. Jill being a bad girl. sorry no making sence. sucks thumb.

risenfromperdition 04-09-2010 02:37 AM

*sits next to jill and offers hugs if you want* here if wanna talk

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 02:39 AM

*keeps cuddling Jill* 'S okay, sweet... I don't always make sense either. Are you staying safe??

*wonders where Lia went & if she's okay*

*offers huggles to Heather* How're you doing, love??

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 02:50 AM

Clings to April shaking. Hmm kind off,Jill says to much gets trouble,being told I'm a bad girl. *puts head on aprils shoulder*

Kahlia1981 04-09-2010 02:59 AM

*cuddles every wardie*
*waves at new wardies*

Sorry for the lack of individuals but there have been 5 pages of posts since I was last in here. I have been reading but haven't been able to keep up with everything.

I'm losing the plot ... and I don't have the energy to pick it up again. I want to reach out for help, but there's no where to reach out to. My psychiatrist can see things but he doesn't know what he is seeing. My housemate says it's because I'm intelligent.

I just don't know anymore. My life is falling apart and like humpty-dumpty there's no way to put the pieces back together ....

Bump 04-09-2010 07:28 AM

thanks everyone :) just feel overwhelmed with everything thats happening right now.

Doikers 04-09-2010 09:35 AM

Hi Purple Elephant ! I'm Mark :) I really like your avatar:)

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 11:42 AM

Good morning all... *cuddles for everyone who wants them*

Hmm, seems to be pretty quiet...

*curls up next to Mark with a book and her journal to dread breakfast time coming*

Oh, & PurpleElephant, if you want to talk about any of what's been going on lately, I know that people wouldn't mind if you typed about it here, PMed someone, or started an r/v thread in the r/v forum for that. Or didn't talk about it at all, if you'd rather not. :) It's really up to you how much you disclose. My PM box is open, though, if you want/need to talk... I'll be around a bit this morning (since I don't believe I have anything else that I need to do). *hugs*

Doikers 04-09-2010 11:47 AM

*Hugs April* Yes I'm still planning on e-mailing you although probably not until closer to my 30th :S

Bump 04-09-2010 12:00 PM

Doikers - thankyou :)

Scarletdreamer - thankyou for being so nice. i started a thread in serious yesterday

Doikers 04-09-2010 12:50 PM

*Hugs Kahlia as I Spot you * How are you today.

First thing this morning I got out of bed to my fridge , grabbed the bottle of rum and emptyed it down the sink :S I'm not intending to go out and buy any more alcohol either.

SoMuchMore 04-09-2010 01:37 PM

^proud of you Mark

*cuddles everyone*

Wow i havent been up this early since... well over a year lets just say that. I have the first (american) football game to go to this morning for my uni! Its a pretty huge deal around here so i'm going tailgating if people remember to call me. That would be way disappointing if they didn't. Okay, im not going to turn into a down-er. I am planning on having a good time this morning so we'll see.

Sorry that so many are struggling right now. Thinking of you all.

*leaves out an extra box of cuddles as well as some fun hawks gear if anyone else wants to support my uni team* :-P

Doikers 04-09-2010 01:51 PM

Thankyou Laura :)

GO American Football HAWKS!!!! *Waves Flag*

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 01:51 PM

PurpleElephant - you can call me April. :) And Doikers is Mark. I know, there will probably be a lot of names to remember... but hey, may as well try to get started. ;) Is there anything you'd prefer to be called (here, at least) instead of your full screenname? And you're welcome. ^_^ How are you doing today?

Mark - SO proud of you!!! Well done, big bro. XD That's an awesome step, very wise of you I think. Can't express enough how major a step that is towards recovery, either. :) How are you doing otherwise this morning? Oh, and don't feel pressured to email me, you can if you want or not, and whenever is best for you. <3

Laura - wow, yes you were up early!! :P At least, the earliest I've seen you posting on here. :) I hope that you have a fun time today at the football game. I'm really not into sports like that - watching or playing - the only sport that can really keep me entertained is tennis (lol - head goes back and forth and back and forth :P)... but I really do hope that your friends/acquaintances remember to call you and that you can go tailgating. Sounds kinda fun actually... try & enjoy yourself. ^_^

*cuddles everyone*

I'm... eh. Last night was a "huh?! WTF?!" kind of night... family issues again. I am bemused, very very bemused, by my family right now and just need to vent about it... so I think I am going to retreat to my r/v. I'll let you all know once I've updated it so those of you who are interested, can read it. :-S (Am SO glad that none of my family that I know of are on this site!!!)

*sigh* :(

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 01:58 PM

Cuddles all. Sorry about last night. Curls up under a blanket and shut out the world.

Doikers 04-09-2010 01:58 PM

April ,Thankyou :) I most probably will e-mail you ,but I need to get my thoughts together first , maybe even write it out before I mail you .

First things First , I am going to ask my nurse to breathalise me on Monday afternoon , so I know if it's safe to go back on my Antabuse.

Also , what is Tailgating? heh

Doikers 04-09-2010 01:59 PM

*Hugs Jill*

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 02:03 PM

From my understanding, tailgating is basically having a party on the tailgate of a pickup truck (at least, that's where the idea originated). I've never done it but people sometimes have picnics that way, or drinking parties, really any type of get-together that's outdoors. Laura, correct me if I'm wrong!! (Hopefully what I said makes sense!!)

Jill, love, no sorries about last night. It was fine. You needed support & asked for it. Are you doing okay this morning? *huggles*

Blah. Off I go to my r/v... >:(

SoMuchMore 04-09-2010 02:07 PM

*hugs april* sorry about your family issues. I am also always happy that none of my family is on the site... not that i talk about them much, but just in case you know. I will read your r/v thread later. Also, I will try to enjoy myself if I ever get to leave lol, people are running late I think as they are mostly still signed in to facebook (i sound like such a creeper there i know lol but its fb chat that is telling me lol). Hopefully it will be fun. I'm really into football so, i look forward to this every year. I understand that its very much so not some people's thing though.

*hugs jill* you okay?

*hugs mark* tailgating is when people get together in parking lots and other areas around the stadium and party and grill before the game. Trust me, there is no better place for a hamburger, even if it is 8am lol. Usually, there is random chanting and cheering for the team and it is overall just a really fun time.

Yea april explained pretty well... although we do not require a truck to have a tailgate party here lol.