RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

taz35 30-08-2010 11:38 PM

*gives Hels a cookie* Thanks for correcting me :) Obvious brain lapse while typing... the letters all start to look the same after a while =/

*hugs Lia* Glad to see you seem to be doing better today. I was worried too :/

*hugs Jill* Here's hoping WW3 doesn't happen too badly <33

*hugs April tightly* I have no advice for the psychoses unfortunately =/ Maybe it's a good thing you can turn it on and off at will?

MammaMia 30-08-2010 11:41 PM

April, *hugs tightly* I'm bit low & quite worried. I've not heard anything from my bestie's gran today. Not like her at all :/ Just hope everything's okay :'( My bestie's friend is definitely on because I phoned to see (but hung up quickly). You won't always feel this bad darling =[

Taz, it's okay sweets. *cuddles*

taz35 30-08-2010 11:43 PM

*cuddles Hels* I'm really hoping your bestie's fine, although if she's still in the hospital, keep in mind she's under the best possible care. I would think they'd inform you if she took a turn for the worse though? :S Just throwing it out there, I could be wrong.

FlyingNy 30-08-2010 11:48 PM

April, please don't say that. I know how you feel, but it gets better in time (sorry if Leona Lewis is now singing in your head. You can borrow my knife to stab her if you wish). I can talk to the people involved now without feeling exposed and naked. You may come to fogive your sister in time too. I'm sure she wouldn't have done it if she had known how much it was going to hurt you. She probably convinced herself it was the best thing to do. Please stay safe. *Hugs.*

You alright Taz?

I'm OK. I wasn't on drugs as I feel I may have come across last night. I FELT like I was, kinda floaty and happy, but not happy at the same time. It was like I wasn't really controlling what I was saying and was coming out with the most random things. I didn't feel like me, and even my friend Ellis said I was different, although I was having a normal conversation with her. Then I got angry, then I was depressed, then just felt normalish again. This is why I think I have some form of bipolar disorder. Or something. I don't think I'm 'normal' at any rate.

Hope everyone else is OK.

Helen, have you tried getting in touch with her gran yourself? I'm sure she would have told you if anything serious had happened. *Hugs.*

xx

taz35 30-08-2010 11:56 PM

Nooo. Cant explain it. Mind is going haywire. This is insanity at its finest haha, wouldn't that make a great catch phrase.

*hugs Lia*

Kahlia1981 30-08-2010 11:59 PM

*cuddles all*

Sorry to hear so many are struggling. Wish I could offer more than *hugs*.

MammaMia 31-08-2010 12:00 AM

Taz, she is still in hospital and I suspect she's still in the induced coma :/ If she'd taken a turn for worse, I'm sure I would have been informed by now.

Lia, I've texted her twice today and no answer at all :( I texted my bestie's phone because she has it whilst my bestie's in the clinic/hospital.

On a different note. Now it's 12am (here) my last od/suicide attempt was a whole year ago. Should be proud really...(also my other bestie is home today :D)

taz35 31-08-2010 12:00 AM

*hugs Kahlia* How are YOU doing?

*hugs Hels* That's great :D Congrats on the one year!

MammaMia 31-08-2010 12:02 AM

*hugs Taz* Thanks honey :)

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 12:09 AM

Cuddles all, taz would be happier if I didn't happpen in the first place,all because of someones stuiped actions. Really want to scream at this person, just please engage your brain before you speak, this is your mum your talking about, ****sake. Adfadfadf.hahahahaha can I just die now please. Hahahaha. Curls up under the blanket again and hides.

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 12:12 AM

*hugs Jill* I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now. Without knowing what really happened, I can't give much advice, but you're always welcome here as you know, and you can PM me too if you like.

I'm sure you would have done Helen. Maybe her nan lost her phone.

xx

MammaMia 31-08-2010 12:12 AM

Perhaps you're right Lia, who knows...

taz35 31-08-2010 12:37 AM

*cuddles Hels* You're welcome :) There's a ton of reasons why she might not have contacted you yet. Try not to worry too much, although I know that can be hard.

*hugs Jill* That's true, and yes - the world would be better if people used their brains before talking, but sadly it doesn't work like that. I hope you stay safe hun <33

*hugs Lia*

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 12:39 AM

Of course I'm right, I always am :) *Hugs*

MammaMia 31-08-2010 12:43 AM

I'm trying not to worry but it's been over 24 hours since she last got in contact :/ We've had few occasions before now where she's taken til quite late in the day (9/10/11pm) to get in contact and I was worried. But never THIS long and last time sometime took this long to get in touch with me about my bestie was a few months back and she wasn't well then..Hopefully she'll text me in the morning if not through the night (it's nearly 1am now)

Kahlia1981 31-08-2010 01:02 AM

*hugs Hels* - So damn proud of you girl. *throws confetti*

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:06 AM

Thanks Kahlia *hugs back*

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 01:06 AM

It's 1am here too. Like you said, I'm sure she would have told you by now if something had happened. Stay strong :)

There's not room for both me and the pain in this body. One of us has gotta go.

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:07 AM

Lia, I'm trying to stay strong :] Going to attempt sleep soon.

Why you in pain hun?

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 01:13 AM

Hmm I can't do this anymore. sorry I'm sorry