RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 17-05-2010 01:24 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Pleas don't do anything "Stupid" , it sounds like your brother will need you around to help comfort him and Just to be a BIG/Little sister to him , Besides which we here all value you . I know how it is to be suicidal , It Royally hurts beyond words :( I'm always here to listen ok, even if my replys are not always instant :)

one_step_closer 17-05-2010 01:27 PM

Thanks Mark. *hugs*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 01:33 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Doikers 17-05-2010 01:35 PM

*Cuddles Helen* Have you had your video call today yet?

MammaMia 17-05-2010 01:42 PM

No, having it tonight :) Exciting haha.

CrazyHayley 17-05-2010 02:06 PM

*huggles Helen* Glad you've something exciting too today

*huggles Mark* yeah your typing is ok. It can get very confusing when lots of chat is going on in the chat box in busy areas. I try and keep a look out for green writing, that's our guild, and pink writing when I whisper to you. There are other chat options but I end up writing in the wrong chat sometimes, but so do lots of others, so don't worry about taking your time or making mistakes. its a learning process.

*huggles Lindsay* Its horrid when we worry about our siblings and it makes us worse. I know how much I am affected by my brother's ED. Like Mark said, talk to us in here, please don't do anything 'stupid' and just try your best to be a supportive comforting sibling when your brother needs you. We can't protect them from everything or make everything ok for them, just like they can't for us. Please don't let the negativity drag you down further. *extra positive huggles*

time for me to play on WoW for a bit methinks....*toddles off into corner to become a gnome!*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 02:16 PM

*curls up*

I'm glad too Hayley x

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:15 PM

*cries*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 05:30 PM

*holds Nicole*

Seems my best isn't good enough now. Great. ****ing bollocks. I don't know what to do :'(

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:38 PM

*hugs helen*
my mums a bitch

MammaMia 17-05-2010 05:41 PM

*hugs Nicole* What she said/done babe??

taz35 17-05-2010 05:43 PM

I'm in a decent mood, or maybe it's just the caffeine talking. But I'm trying to do individual replies. If I miss anything important, or miss someone - I'M REALLY SORRY :(

*hugs Hannah* How come so pooey? :(

*hugs Vikki* Of course you can hide out in here. What's on your mind?

*hugs Hayley* You sound so happy :) Here's hoping the injection works just like last time, if not better :D

*hugs April* Hope your internship let you work even without the papers! And about receiving stuff in the mail - it's the one thing I love about ordering online :D Makes me excited to check the mailbox every day :)

*offers extra squishy hug to Julie*

*hugs Mark* Hope your headache has gone away by now. I know what you mean about the lack of focus... I have a chemistry assignment due on Wednesday and am only about 1/4 done =/ Can't seem to focus on it at all.

*hugs Lindsay* Please don't kill yourself :( Like Mark said, it sounds like your brother could really use you there to support him. My pm box is always open... although I'm not so good at giving advice =/ I'm a listener.

*hugs Helen* Hope your video call goes well. What's wrong? :(

*hugs Nicole* Why the tears? :(

*hugs any other wardies who have been in/out but haven't posted*

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:44 PM

*hugs helen* i tried to talk to her about the fact im really uncomfortable around her boyfriend because i'm scared of men (she knows about the abuse when i was younger) and she told me to stop being pathetic :(

taz35 17-05-2010 05:54 PM

*hugs Nicole* That's ridiculous :( She shouldn't have said that to you. Have you talked to her since?

nicole94 17-05-2010 05:59 PM

*hugs* i've said hi, yes, and can i go on the laptop. thats it. :(

MammaMia 17-05-2010 06:09 PM

That's pathetic as Taz said. Maybe try again by writing a letter so you can get it all out or something??

Taz, thanks honey. I'm really really stressed out about money, I owe even more. I can't do this. I HAVE NO ****ING MONEY :'( I'll have to get it out of my savings & replace it when I FINALLY get my JSA money, but it's not the point :'( What the **** am I going to do :'( I need money & a job :'(

nicole94 17-05-2010 06:11 PM

i wont write letters, its better to say it face to face, that way theres no evidence.

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 06:39 PM

morning everyone
just about to head out to aqua robics

*rubs eyes and then goes around and hugs everyone*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 06:40 PM

Fair enough Nicole.

Enjoy Julie :)

Doikers 17-05-2010 06:58 PM

*Hugs Julie*

I'm sorry your mum isn't being very understanding Nicole :( *Hugs if ok*

Helen , Having no money sucks :( have you any idea when you will get your JSA? * Hugs*

PoisonedApple 17-05-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

*huggles Crimson* thanks for the info on your toon, I still don't know how I'd work out how to get onto a US server though....?! Enjoy your WoW. I've just stopped playing for a bit. Seemed a good point to rest after handing in a few quests. If I started any more I could still be up when Eoghan drops by!
Do you know how to change realms from the character screen? If you go to change realm, then look at the bottom of that little window there are tabs sorta like internet tabs but on the bottom. :)

Quote:

oh and Mark - I am so NOT learned on WoW, I often feel so out of my depth and you'll soon start to see me asking our fellow guildies for help! I just seem clued up 'cos I'm 3months of playing ahead of you. But I'm sure you'll pick things up more quickly with me, the guild, April and Crimson to help you along. It makes me happy to feel useful though and is fun to chat with someone I know as I go along. I'm glad we convinced you to get it.
Lol. And April has Jarrod and I have David to help too :)

Wowsa... 10 pages since I was last on. and so many of us going through bad/tough times. *huggles everyone to make it all better ~wishful thinking I know but I like to pretend it works~* My morning has sucked. I got in the front door to work and the bag I had my lunch in broke and stuff fell everywhere... How is everyone else doing presently?
I got tired of the b.s. frequently this weekend and so I played a good bit of WoW... My new toon is now lvl 16 or 17... not bad for 1.5 - 2 days of playing on and off. I can't wait till G is out of my house... but as she keeps telling me 3 more days then she's out of school and then out of my house.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : very long and ranty...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : explaining part of why so much WoWness this weekend. *shakes head*
Yesterday I tried to tell her that it isn't up to her what my kids can and can not watch on tv and she threw a fit because "it has mature language and mild violence" and "it's rating says its not for children" then when i pointed out its a parental choice and even at r rated movies if your parents say its ok they can't bar children from going in and that it has more to do with maturity level than age she said it was wrong of me to think that... J told her sheltering kids will only make them rebel more and she told her she was wrong, i told her to look at her own family MIL babies the hell out of her and she hates it, M left home at 15 and C left home at 16 because of the way MIL treated her kids... G said MIL didn't shelter them and has never babied her... *eye rolls from the whole house -including MIL-... then she argued and lied about her watching buffy and angel with my kids... She lied to my face in front of 4 other people (3 of which had seen her do this) to say she had never done that. then I called her on her lied and she went to the kids room and shoved the door towards the frame and ignored me. (in my own immature moment) i said "real mature g" and she told me she didn't touch the door. i pointed out that the doors in the apt don't move on their own for her to say she pushed it but wasn't trying to slam it (she had her hands full and pushed it with an elbow) and she got huffy and stomped around the house for the next hr....
The following content has been hidden - Reason : More Grrr Argh
And I hate when people touch me for the most part... ya know the whole personal bubble thing? G walked up behind me yesterday (after the above hidden thing happened) and got so close to me when I was standing talking to V I didn't even move and I could feel her pushed up against me. She knows I don't like that. So I merely told her that I'm tired of asking and if she does it again I'm elbowing her in her solar plexus. I told D and inadvertently MIL (she was in my room) that she had been warned and not to coddle her if she comes in whining about it later. MIL asks "what was she pushing you?" I don't care if she's pushing me or not. I don't like it and she's been asked and told before... now she's been warned there are consequences. Later while doing laundry G admitted she does all her **** on purpose! I knew this deep down but everyone keeps telling me its just that I don't like her so I fight with her and threaten her... She admitted in front of V that she intentionally picks fights with me! But if I tell anyone that with V as my witness she'll say what she always does... "of course V will agree with you she thinks you're hot so she'll agree with anything you say" I can't wait till the end of the week (but before thurs I have to check to be sure I have all my makeup and hairclips to be sure she isn't stealing more of my **** -according to her I make that up too, regarless of the number of things I magically find with her crap-)

Doikers 17-05-2010 07:50 PM

Gosh , well Crimson it sounds like you're having to cope with some very childish behaivior :( I sorry about that please accept some * HUGS *

WoW toon 16-17 in 2 days ! wow you're going faster than me, it's a good distraction though isn't it , I've been dipping in and out today , fishing , I can't go up to the next level (Expert fisher) as I'm low on funds , time to make some money methinks . better get my meds set for taking this evening and tomorrow morning now so as I don't forget ,Anyway Crimson I hope things start looking up for you soon , :)

Doikers 17-05-2010 08:02 PM

*Waves at April* How'd it go , How'd it go ,How'd it go ?

PoisonedApple 17-05-2010 08:06 PM

Note: Updated r/v If you read it iggy the hidden its the same as above.

Thanks for the hugs Mark I needed 'em. *thinks blissfully -3 more days*

Wow is great at distracting and better than that my desk is on the other side of Ds and she daren't act like that or start **** there cuz then her "Crimmy hates me" cover'd be blown to smithereens so I get left alone when I in there playing WoW. But I'm only farther than you in some ways. My fishing just got to Journeyman so I'm a long way from expert still. First time playing a priest too... easier than I thought it'd be but still working on remembering to heal and fear the mobs at the right times. :) but I am leveling easier because I've been fighting things 3-5 levels higher than me and (when I remember to heal and not die) getting more XP per fight.

PoisonedApple 17-05-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2301809)
*Waves at April* How'd it go , How'd it go ,How'd it go ?

Oh yeah that was THIS MONDAY... *joins in the asking and pokes for good measure*

frenchhorn 17-05-2010 08:18 PM

*cuddles all*
I promise I will do individual replies again some point later, I feel really bad for not replying individaully for a while, sorry don't mean to abandon you all.

I am currently very confuzzled and depressed, its not a good combination, plus a bit angry with my horn teacher.

*wonders around ward to hug everyone*

CrazyHayley 17-05-2010 09:30 PM

*huggles Nicole* That's such a crap attitude for your mum to have. Do you have a social worker or anything that you could talk to that could then try and convey the message to your mum for you? That way it's likely to be less emotionally fraught and some conclusion may come of it?

*huggles Taz* yes at the moment I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, Eoghan chuckled when I told him about me singing and laughing out loud on the walk home from the doctors. Hope you continued to enjoy your caffiene! I live on the stuff, lol

*pauses for a 35min phonecall to her best mate*

*huggles Helen* your best is good enough!!! And I can empathise with the no money thing. Luckily I've sorted myself and benefits out now with thanks to the CAB, but it is a horrid stress and worry to be going through on top of everything else. Hope that it improves for you soon.

*huggles Julie* I hope your aqua class thingy was fun! How has the rest of your day been so far?

*huggles Crimson* oh my goodness, you sooo need to get a bigger place even if G is moving out in 3 days - thank goodness! You really are quite amazing to be able live in well, um, chaos it seems! Glad that WoW gives you a break from it all. I looked at changing sever but my options were to go onto german/italian/russian/spanish, no US server unfortunately.

*huggles Mark* How's you day been?

*huggles Oliver* do you want to talk about why you're angry with your horn teacher? I hope that your depression and confusion eases up for you soon.

*huggles April* Any news?!!! though by the time I've posted this, you'll probably have answered that already!

*huggles all other fellow wardies in a manner in which they can recieve*

my apologies to anyone who it may seem that I may miss, but as I've been typing this for about 50mins niow, due to the phonecall, there is everychance that I've missed some posts!!

*toddles out to smoking shelter*

EDIT: wow, quiet period in the common room....I didn't miss any posts....

CrazyHayley 17-05-2010 09:59 PM

Well I'm going to take my meds and snuggle down now, its been a long and busy day for me. Not sure how much I'll be online tomorrow as I seriously need to super clean my flat and I'm worried that I'll get side tracked too much!! But hopefully it'll motivate me to get it all done so that I can then be social with you lot afterwards.

So, til then goodnight/goodafternoon/goodmorning! Whichever it may be!

*leaves tlc to last through tomorrow for everyone!*

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 10:07 PM

*curls up*i'm on my phone so it's really hard to read the post so i'm not ignoring anyone k i just don't have the payshons and i can't spell sorry. thanks for all the hugs i have to be fine it's safer for everyone if i'm not fine she'll come out again and i'm to tired for damage control right now

Doikers 17-05-2010 10:18 PM

HmmMy day has been odd , I've played WoW a bit , on and off , but HAD to Harm earlier on this evening after 5 days, time wasted eh? , it's amazing I went 5 days with all the stress lately , but I just feel numb :S, so I'm gonna plop down and watch a little TV but if nothing keeps my attention then bed , bed soon anyway I think .

*Hugs ward*

taz35 17-05-2010 10:23 PM

*hugs Nicole* Sorry hun :( That sounds like it really sucks. I would expect your own mother to be a little more understanding than that, especially if she knows the situation you're in...

*hugs Helen* Having no money definitely sucks, I hear ya :( I'm glad I have a job right now, even though it's crappy part time grocery store... nowhere else is hiring.

*hugs Mark* Don't worry about how you broke down Mark, focus on how you made it 5 days :) That's awesome! What triggered you? (if you don't mind me prodding)

*hugs Crimson* I can't remember if I've "met" you before or not, sorry >< I'm Taz :) And wow, that childish behaviour definitely sucks. I think you're right by having warned her that if she does it again, she'll pay the price. You've given her notice, she should clue in.

*joins in poking April* :) I WANNA KNOW TOO :D Here's hoping it went amazingggg!

*hugs Oliver* what did your horn teacher do to anger you?

*hugs Hayley* I forgot to mention I do that singing out loud periodically too ;) It's epic, no? :D Even better when people start giving you weird looks. Have fun cleaning your flat tomorrow!

*hugs Julie* I hope you're taking care of yourself <3

PoisonedApple 17-05-2010 10:23 PM

Good night Hayley and Mark *cuddles and tucks in*
*sits with Julie and pets her hair* Here sporadically today if you wanna talk. k?

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 10:25 PM

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, just had enough time to come online then my supervisor needed me to do something. :) Although I really didn't get a whole lot accomplished today... sat in on a freaking TWO HOUR LONG BUSINESS MEETING............... my very first, lol, and I will be sitting in on many more. *sigh* Haha. It wasn't awful but near the end I was yawning, probably due to being up at 5:20am today. >_<

But overall, it went really well. :D I'm happy with the placement, only problem is I have to "rustle up" $1600+ ASAP. My parents will help as will our savings account, but I hate knowing that that is how much 6 credits costs!! :'( (that's now much my internship is for, 6 credits) SO GRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :'(

Sorry. It's just that money is frustrating me right now. :'(

I'm so tired right now... ugh. :'( But my bestie should be coming over shortly... she said she'd be here at 5pm but it's 5:25pm now, texted me and said she had to go to Walmart first. ARGH. That's frustrating!! because it feels like she's never on time. :'( But at least she's coming... I hope.

Sorry no individual replies at the moment, am somewhat distracted by Jarrod playing Halo behind me. I don't feel great mentally but I was able to hide that most of the day... which is good. :-/

*hides back in her hole*

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 10:29 PM

Oh, and my parcels in the post came today!! :D *bounces*

*more cuddles for everyone*

taz35 17-05-2010 11:11 PM

*hugs April* ick =/ Two hour meetings must suck... I have a hard enough time sitting through 20 minutes!

lynx 17-05-2010 11:26 PM

Sorry for not having been around.

*Hugs the ward*

*Peeks out*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 11:39 PM

I can't do this :'( So tired of everything.

*curls up*

wildly insane 17-05-2010 11:56 PM

umm, thanks for the hugs Taz, *hugs back* How are you?

I hate Mondays and I had to get through it after feeling so horrible yesterday. Feel slightly better now, although I should probably have been in bed an hour ago, been triggered all day, only managed to do about an hours work, could not get motivated, not that anyone will know. Managed to drop my MP3 player down the stairs so I've had to fork out £50 for a new one blinking clumsy oaf that I am. I also can't work out how to transfer my music from my external hard drive to my new laptop as the format seems to be acceptable. good job I have friends who know about these things and can hopefully help.

Oh Jeez I hope tomorrow's easier.

Hey Helen, hope you had a good ole natter and are feeling slightly better. I know how tough money problems are *hugs*

*hugs Mark* concentrate that you made 5 days, that's really good :) and if you want to it means you can do it again and maybe even a little longer. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute if needs be, it's never wasted, hope you sleep okay and feel better tomorrow.

*hugs Hayley* glad you're feeling good, hope you have the energy to super clean the flat.

*hugs lynx and crimson and julie and oliver and nicole and lindsay and kahlia and anyone else I may have missed that is if you want a hug, if not then a blanket and a cuppa*

MammaMia 17-05-2010 11:58 PM

It's not just money problems though. But I know you haven't been round lately...

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 11:59 PM

*hugs everyone then yawns and curls up sucks thumb* i feel very unhelpful right now

MammaMia 18-05-2010 12:03 AM

*cuddles Julie*

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 12:23 AM

update r/v again. *screams and punches the wall*

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 12:26 AM

*cuddles Hannah (?)/Wildly insane* I'm sorry that you've had a bad day... yes, hopefully tomorrow will be better!! :) For both of us - ALL of us...

*cuddles Julie* How are you, hon?

*cuddles Crimson 'cause I spy you!!* :D As Mark said, sounds like you've had to put up with a hell of a lot of immature behavior. Grats on getting Lurial up that high - what other toons do you have (j/w)? I'm sorry I didn't get to play with you but maybe once you get to like level 25 my level 30 mage can play with your priest? Hehe two squishies playing together... :P *more huggles*

*tucks Hayley into her ward bed* Nighty night, love, pleasant dreams. :) Hopefully you'll "stay sane" and will be happier for it!! :D

*tucks Mark into his ward bed* Sweet dreams... :) Talk to you in the morning hopefully, before I'm off to my internship - I will have to be there earlier, 8am instead of 9am, because that's how my hours work. Heh, fun.

*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry you're having money issues and best friend issues and other issues... your life seems so far from easy and I wish that I could help more than I do... I'm here for you though, love, and I hope that you know that. *holds you and rocks you gently* "Things will be okay in the end... if they're not okay it's not the end" - I truly do believe that.

*cuddles Oliver* I'm sorry that you're not doing too well atm, what did your horn teacher do to make you angry?

*cuddles Laura, wherever she is* What's up, sweetie?

*cuddles Nicole* I'm sorry, sweetie, that your mum was being unfair and mean. That's not cool at all. :( At least you have us to talk with, right? :)

*cuddles Tineke* Missed you!! Are you kind of okay? or not really?

*cuddles Kahlia, JK, Kat, and anyone else I missed*

I'm doing okayish... stressed out about tomorrow but looking forward to figuring out what I'll be wearing... lol I know, typical "girliness" but I can't help it, I've never had to go business casual for days at a time. :) It's kind of exciting to be honest. I like looking nice... :)

No one wanted to know what I got in my parcels? *pouts* Hehe.......... :)

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 12:31 AM

*curls up and cries in the window seat cuz I'm such teh loser face*

*Note for April~ I'll look tonight and let you know who's where I know Ashean and Demyn are on runetotem... I have others too though.

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 12:34 AM

*cuddles Crimson* You are NOT a loser, sweetie. I'll read your r/v in just a sec... I need to update mine too. :( Thanks for checking - oh, and what levels/side are Ashean and Demyn? I might start a toon on Runetotem... we'll see. :) I love starting toons... heh. I'm so altoholicky. :P

Anyway. You are NOT a loser, no one in here is, and I wish I could all make you think well of yourselves. :(

*sprinkles cuddles around the ward*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 12:40 AM

I just want this to end && be okay :'(

I mentioned best friend issues? :S What? When?? LOL!

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 12:43 AM

Your best friend not feeling well enough to do the chat tonight? I thought you mentioned that... :-/ Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me and I haven't had enough Abilify lately... heh. :-X

*hides* :o

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 12:46 AM

How ironic is it tht I got an email today with the subject line of : "Is your emotional account bankrupt?"

MammaMia 18-05-2010 12:55 AM

Um...I didn't say that :) Haven't said that in a long time ^_^

Got to talk to my best friend tonight though, as planned...

*hides, curls up and sobs*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 12:57 AM

*sits wriggling around* i wanna no wats in ur mail