RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

happiness...its all a lie 06-07-2012 04:58 PM

Well they were better, then my dad says he will ring me later as i was really happy and excited. He hasnt rang me then my phone rings its him and hes like can i speak to your brother please doesnt even want to know me. **** it im just a joke to him. He doesnt care about me or want to talk to me. May as well be dead to him.

sapphire hearts 06-07-2012 05:01 PM

*hugs* sorry your dad's acting like this sweetheart you dont deserve it xx

happiness...its all a lie 06-07-2012 06:03 PM

I obviously do, for the first time in ages i was really happy and he says ill ring you later and has the cheek to ring me to speak to my brother nice one dad.

Laura2.0 06-07-2012 07:59 PM

*hugs all*

happiness...its all a lie 06-07-2012 09:02 PM

hey laura hows you? x

Laura2.0 06-07-2012 09:13 PM

I'm frustrated/angry/sad/disappointed because my health insurance 'lost' the form that the hospital where I want to go sent them and now I can't go there before college starts.

How are you?

happiness...its all a lie 06-07-2012 09:29 PM

Oh no can they do anything about it? have you complained?

I was doing ok but then things went pear shaped. My dad said he would call as i was happy but never did he then rang my phone to speak to my brother and then never bothered with me. Hes seen me 2 times in nearly 5 weeks because i cant get to him i always have to make the effort.

Laura2.0 06-07-2012 09:40 PM

It's not nice that your dad is treating you that way. When my dad used to treat me in a bad way I used to 'take a break' off of him and stopped having contact for a few weeks. Then he usually called me and he was really nice. Maybe taking a break for a while would help? I dunno. I think when someone is always there we sometimes don't notice how much we like them until they are not there anymore and we miss them.

I called the insurance every day for 2 weeks now. Complain because of what? Because the form never got there? I can't prove that they made a mistake. And complaining wont help me anyway. I wont be able to go in that specialized hospital before college starts (in 7 weeks)

xMakeSomeNoisex 07-07-2012 05:16 AM

Having a bad day, I am just tired and moody as heck (stupid period, I despise being a girl). Not only am I moody because of my period but I also have to put up with my moms boyfriends 7 year old daughter who is completely annoying. Not to mention I have an bratty teenage sister to deal with as well as her friend. The house is crowded and everyone is getting on my nerves so my inner b**** is coming out. I just want the house to be nice and quiet and to be able to sleep all day and not have to deal with all this stuff. My nerves are already on edge enough as is and I will most likely end up self harming again. Gah I hate being around people.

risenfromperdition 07-07-2012 05:44 AM

*curls up whining quiet*
i feels ucky :(

midnightphoenix 07-07-2012 10:49 AM

*gently hugs rising*

How are you all doing? (hugs)

happiness...its all a lie 07-07-2012 12:24 PM

*hugs rising* sorry you dont feel good hun, want to talk?

Thanks laura i have decided im not going to contact him until he bothers with me. Im going to say nothing. Its his choice im fed up of making all the effort all the time so its up to him now.

happiness...its all a lie 07-07-2012 10:15 PM

its quiet in here today *snuggles in the corner hoping someone will come in and keep company* dont like being alone.

midnightphoenix 07-07-2012 11:24 PM

*comes in and curls up in corner sobbing*

I can't do this any more

Louise 07-07-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautydylan (Post 3288163)
*comes in and curls up in corner sobbing*

I can't do this any more

*hugs* What is making you feel this bad?

midnightphoenix 07-07-2012 11:31 PM

I'm having constant anxiety attacks I can't breathe I think the ex is going to hunt me down and drag Dylan cat away from his owners and hurt him in front of me then kill me

sapphire hearts 07-07-2012 11:54 PM

*hugs dylan* i know anxiety attacks are awful honey, but they're not real. No one's going to hurt you xxx

something in my head is screaming, and i don't remember what i did today. the thoughts don't belong to me, i don't want this *shakes*

RootsbeforeBranches 08-07-2012 02:47 AM

*hugs dylan* anxiety is awful - remember that it will pass and don't forget to breathe.

*Hugs sapphire* feel better hun - on a side note what you wrote reminded me of River Tam from Firefly - has a poetic quality to it (I mean that as a compliment)

I am mixed up tonight... So many things going through my head and not a single sense to them.

sapphire hearts 08-07-2012 11:15 AM

*hugs Roots* it's hard when your thoughts don't make sense. Thanks for the compliment :) feel better sweetie

last night of holiday - have to go back to real life - not sure i can cope. i have to hold it together until i see the ED people, and i don't think i can.

RootsbeforeBranches 08-07-2012 09:13 PM

*throws Sapphire some glue* we'll help you hold it together - good luck!

I'm two months clean today... I should feel happier about it