RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 14-07-2011 10:31 PM

I need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep , seriously

PoisonedApple 14-07-2011 10:33 PM

*makes Mark a tea and tucks him and a plushie into his ward bed*
Cookie?

Laura2.0 14-07-2011 10:33 PM

Crimson: I like the combination of cream and gree.

Mark: then go to bed?

PoisonedApple 14-07-2011 10:35 PM

Bleh... Back to work I go *whistles and sings 'hi ho hi ho...'*

Laura2.0 14-07-2011 10:43 PM

time to sleep.
*good night hugs to all*

PoisonedApple 15-07-2011 12:20 AM

Good Night everybody!
I'm off to be fabulous at C's wedding!

Sorry the lighting kinda sucks... work fluorescent lol

SoMuchMore 15-07-2011 05:38 AM

*hugs everyone* finally, I have consistent internet back!

Crimson - you look great!

Doikers 15-07-2011 10:39 AM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Laura* I didn't injure despite being shown scars.....

*Hugs Crimson* You look really pretty hun :)

*Hugs Laura*

one_step_closer 15-07-2011 11:08 AM

I'm going to see Harry Potter with my brother today. I can't really be bothered but at least it will structure my day.

Doikers 15-07-2011 11:19 AM

OOhh I hope you enjoy it Lindsay :) *Hugs*

Doikers 15-07-2011 11:36 AM

I miss Felicia Terribly.
My Best Friend Hannah just called to cancel coffee as she is so low ,I'm worried about her.
I'll go for a walk after I eat somthing.
I'm fairly upset.

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 01:01 PM

*hugs Mark* I hope the walk helps and just think you get to see Felicia very soon.

*hugs Lindsay* I'm glad your feeling a bit more stable and I'm glad your seeing the positives of seeing a new psychologist (no idea if that is spelt right!!) and enjoy harry potter

*hugs Laura* well done for talking to your mum about stuff, your so brave, I cant do it.

*hugs Mara* I'm sure that no one is laughing at you

*hugs Crimson* I hope you enjoy the wedding and you look very pretty in your pic.

*hugs Laura* yay for internet :)

I've just got back from hospital after I OD'd yesterday. I had a mixed experience, but for once no body treated me badly because I'm trans, infact the 2 paramedics and one nurse were so lovely about it.
there was one slightly dodgy moment when a dr mentioned the R and G words (religion and god) we got into a 10 minute arguement, which was rather random in the middle of A and E.
the psych I saw this morning was **** though and just told me to think positively and that it was my fault I was depressed, so I just nodded and agreed with him so he would send me home.

Doikers 15-07-2011 01:05 PM

*Hugs Oliver* Oh well I'm glad some of them were nice to you :) Don't take what the psych said to heart , you can't help being depressed.

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 01:12 PM

*hugs Mark* how are you?

Doikers 15-07-2011 01:49 PM

I don't know how I am , It's coming up to 2pm and I'm still determined *Determined Face* *Hugs Oliver*

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 02:23 PM

something which may bring a smile to you, it has certainly cheered me up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p0...s_the_maestro/

Doikers 15-07-2011 04:59 PM

wave of depression, lovely , worrying about the most Important few days of my life too.........

flutterby butterfly 15-07-2011 05:08 PM

*hugs Mark* How'd the walk go?

*hugs Lindsay* Hope you enjoy harry potter, seeing a new psychologist can definitely be positive!

*hugs Laura* well done for talking to your mum about stuff, your so brave, I cant do it.

*hugs Crimson* you look lovely in that pic, enjoy the wedding.

*hugs Laura* hurrah!! interwebs!

*hugs Oliver* I find it really sad that even something as "simple" as going to the hospital, you could get people having issues with you being Trans. I don't understand it. :blink: Sorry you OD'd. I did yesterday too. Hope you're feeling better today?

I've just got back from hospital after I OD'd yesterday. The doctor & nurse I saw were lovely & even dressed some of my war wounds that weren't healing too well. The CPN I saw was a total fecking moron to be honest, and he pissed me off - lots. Ironically, he's friends with my psychologist who I also saw today (& have a good r'ship with), & I told him I thought his friend was a narrow minded conceited moron. I feel kinda bad now tbh, but the guy really wound me up. I said to him I don't wanna talk about it, don't see the point in badgering me. I was totally embarassed last night, I switched to a little (I have DID) who screamed at a nurse because the nurse wanted my girlfriend to go home while we were in CDU & we didn't want her to go. *sigh* I did try to explain to the nurse I'm having memory flashbacks sometimes even in hallucination form, and body memories & night terrors & that I have somniphobia & am struggling with sleep & she said it's not hard just close your eyes, lie down & sleep. fecking bitch. made me angry. Anyway, enough of a rant, sorry for the appauling language.

Much love & hugs to you all, I'm off to watch The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus.

Love, Mara

P.s: I changed me username :hop: (amazing the things that amuse me!)

frenchhorn 15-07-2011 05:16 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm sorry your feeling depressed and worrying. you know I'm here for you if you need to talk.

*hugs Mara* I'm sorry you OD'd too and I'm really sorry the nurse was so mean to you, unfortunatly general nurses just sometimes don't understand mental health problems, but that is no excuse and what she said to you is appauling. *hugs*

Doikers 15-07-2011 05:24 PM

*Hugs Mara* Enjoy the Film :) I'm sorry you got treated badly hun.

*Hugs Oliver* Thanks :)