RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 08-04-2010 08:28 PM

*huggles everyone and sits alone on a windowsill with a raspberry tea*

Doikers 08-04-2010 08:39 PM

*hugs everyone*
Sorry I don't have much to say , I'm drained I've not been eating well and today I over-exersized I think , maybe 2 hours of on/off walking . Thats not typical behaivior for me I'm just trying to lose some weight and I'm not doing it in a healthy way I just can't find a healthy way that I think will work for me .
I cut too , I Tryed to put it off I really did but I did it anyway . I'm not proud of it but I keep on coming back *sigh*

MammaMia 08-04-2010 08:43 PM

Not really Laura

*hugs everyone*

RiseFromTheAshes 08-04-2010 08:49 PM

Hi everybody... I'm Chris and I'm alone... and I don't want to be... :'(

SoMuchMore 08-04-2010 08:54 PM

*gently cuddles helen* Im sorry hun... If u need to talk feel free to PM me. *more cuddles*

*hugs mark* diets are hard to figure out. Please dont get into any really bad eating/exercise habits.. Maybe talk to a doctor about a plan that will work for you.

*hugs risefromtheashes* You're welcome to hang out in the ward with us. Im sorry your feeling so alone.

Doikers 08-04-2010 08:55 PM

Hi Chris :-)

jonikd 08-04-2010 08:56 PM

Morning everyone, been a lot going on in here, lots of us struggling *suggests a group hug*

Helen, hun, did you go out with your friends? I'm guessing its night time where you are now, so please stay safe and get yourself to bed. *squishes*

Sorry to hear that you cut Mark, one day at a time, just look after yourself and tomorrow's another day 'k?

*hugs April & Laura* would be nice to get to know you gals a bit better, hope things are ok for you.

*waves at Chris* welcome to our ward, make yourself at home I'm heading off to work now

*leaves hugs for anyone I've missed, & apologises*

Take care everyone, we all deserve better than this
JK
xx

PoisonedApple 08-04-2010 09:00 PM

*waves* Hi Chris! Welcome to the ward. *acts as tour guide* There's food on the table, and some tea too. And over there *points* is Puppy Sinclair... he loves to be pet and cuddled. There's lots of fleece blankies, duvets and pillows around as well as some plushies. And best of all enough corners for everyone.
Oh yes, and over there *points* is the denial tent.
We're a rather friendly lot and give lots of hugs and cuddles. Hope you don't mind. *huggles*
*retreats back to drinking tea and staring out the window*

MammaMia 08-04-2010 09:01 PM

Laura, I probably will pm you, don't want it broadcast over ryl aha =P

JK, it's 9pm here :) Nearly bedtime I suposse. But I never seem to sleep til around 4/5am these days. Although last night, I was asleep at 12.30am!!! I did go out with a friend...what happened after is what's upsetting me a little.

Hi there Chris =)

Maybe I should still go out with my friends. But I hate clubbing. Hmm..

jonikd 08-04-2010 09:06 PM

*hugs Helen one more time* whatever you do tonight stay safe hun x

MammaMia 08-04-2010 09:21 PM

Don't want to be :(

SoMuchMore 08-04-2010 10:00 PM

*hugs helen* yea i understand, sometimes i dont like broadcasting stuff on here either.. hence my sometimes vague posts.. even tho nobody i know in "real life" is on here. lol. If you decide to go out I hope you have fun.
But yea, go ahead and PM if u want/need to.

*hugs everyone else*

CrazyHayley 08-04-2010 10:12 PM

*group huggle*

Well there's been 6pages since I last paid attention (bad hayley-rose!) and at the moment my eyes are fuzzy and contact lenses dry so I have to admit I've not read them (bad bad hayley-rose!!) Sorry I've been quiet, been PMDDin and it makes me rather anti-social. Been hiding out all evening on WoW and I was even antiasocial on that, spending my evening fishing rather than joining in on quests with others. Going to my mum's tomorrow, so being social is being forced upon me. *sigh*

*waves at Chris* oh hello and welcome, crimson forgot to show you the luxury smoking shelter we have outside! You may not be a smoker, but just incase, there's heaters and comfy chairs and self cleaning ashtrays! Beautiful view of the ward garden! Oh and if you follow the corridor on your right (any right it doesn't matter, lol) amongst the numerous corners, you'll find a door situated somewhere that opens into the padded room. I've put myself in there a few times, can be handy. Oh and a hiding place of mine is under the floorboards, so be careful how you tread as a few of them may be loose!!!

urgh, gotta put rubbish out now and take my meds....

Thinking of you all. *super duper snuggles*

*puts out rubbish and recycling*

*toddles off to choose a corner to snuggle down in....decides to hide under floorboads as not been there in a while*

PoisonedApple 08-04-2010 10:19 PM

LOL Sorry bout that Hayley! Totally forgot about the smoking shelter since I don't use it but silly me since I like to sit in the garden!
*huggles* Being social can be good for us when we don't wanna be social.

*hugs n cuddles for all*

*gets tired of the windowsill being so solid and builds a window seat out of some pillows and curls up with a blanket to look at the flowers outside*

Scarletdreamer 08-04-2010 10:20 PM

ARGH am so frustrated and angry with myself, for no good reason. Am not okay, am not fine, and I don't know if I ever will be. :crying:

Sorry no individual responses at the moment, but hiya Chris and welcome to the ward!! *hugs*

PoisonedApple 08-04-2010 10:22 PM

*cuddles April* You will be okay. We're survivors :) PM me if ya need.

MammaMia 08-04-2010 10:31 PM

*cuddles everyone*

PM me if you need April.
Laura, will pm you in a bit. Didn't go out aha.

frenchhorn 08-04-2010 10:38 PM

Hi Chris *hugs* welcome

*hugs Helen* how are you doing now?

*hugs Mark* I'm sorry you cut, harsh exercise and dieting isn't good, please try and stay healthy with your eating and exercise regularly but at a pace suitable for you.

*hugs April* you will get throught this and be ok, stay strong

*hugs crimson* how are you doing?

*hugs JK* how are you doing?

*hugs laura* I hope you managed to get to the party and had fun.

*hugs Hayley*

why is the world so damn judgemental, why can't we just be who we are without fear of hate and discrimination.
I dont want tomorrow to come, I dont even know if I'll be able to get dressed, I feel sick thinking about it, I know its so pathetic, its just a few days.

*hides in a corner where no one can find him, because he is being pathetic and whinging.*

MammaMia 08-04-2010 10:46 PM

I've calmed down now & rationalised the situation if that makes sense?

Still feel bit **** but ah well. Getting my hair cut tomorrow!!! =D

PoisonedApple 08-04-2010 10:56 PM

I'm ok so far, Oliver. Aside for dreading tomorrow (I don't blame you I would too), how are you?
The world is judgemental because 95% of people learn nothing from being judged. I had a gay guy my sister in law knows tell me (the first time he met me) that I'm not bi because I am attracted to men and women it's just what I say because I'm greedy and want everyone to be mine and that it's an excuse to be a slut...*shakes head* How much more judgmental can you get? Everyone judges everyone else I think because then the focus is on someone else not on them. It's not fair and quite sad and pathetic but it's the way many people are. That it bothers you isn't pathetic. If it helps think of it as dressing up as a girl for Halloween... just a long Halloween. I know that sounds kinda dumb but never know it might help the getting dressed part. ...erm I kinda rambled there... *hopes it's readable and understandable*

"If ignorance is bliss why aren't more people happy?"

*goes out to walk in the garden and tend the plants*