RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 08:44 AM

like is our julie is the host like the body

Kahlia1981 09-05-2010 08:45 AM

*hugs Laura* - Still not good. But good spotting considering I was having a go at disappearing in the corner.

katnovia 09-05-2010 08:48 AM

amy: ah, now I get you hun, sorry, slow on the uptake this morning. I'm the host sweetie, but i'm not really called kat, that's just my safe name because if i use my real name, it hurts more.

Laura: *huggles* it's bad this morning. switching all over the place and i dont know WHO i'm switching to. I just flipped at hubby, screamed at him in front of my baby girl, something i'd never do. But now I can't remember what i screamed and why. I remember doing it, and i remember feeling really hurt and angry and bitter, but i can't remember what about. I hate it.

SoMuchMore 09-05-2010 08:51 AM

Kahlia - well i just used my visibility powers lol. Its the new thing, i make invisible ppl visible. Okay, enough silliness, its like 3am here so im getting tired. I'm sorry that you are not doing well. I think I read that you told your roommate about the urges.. thats probably good, at least someone knows.. Please try to stay safe. Dont let those urges get too bad *cuddles*

*hugs kat* im sorry that youve had a rough morning. I wish i had some words for you, but I don't know that much about switching and alters, other than what i've read in my psych classes.. which isnt that helpful when trying to talk about what it feels like. *offers more hugs*

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 08:52 AM

oh ok u seem like a really nice mummy
*sits* i'm sorry it's confusing
i dunno why i is even here

katnovia 09-05-2010 08:56 AM

*sits with amy* here as in now, or as in here in your system?

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 08:58 AM

whole system
like why i got made

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:01 AM

laura, it feels like..like..i don't know. I sometimes get eye ache, or headaches before a switch.. it's a bit like rapid mood swings but all consuming. Sometimes it's like i'm viewing things from a movie point of view, sometimes it's like i'm in and behind the person out front, sometimes it's like i'm just letting them use my mind, sometimes i feel i have no control over them at all like i'm behind glass, sometimes i just completely flip and do stuff and know i did it but can't remember what is was i actually did, like this morning. It's so confusing, and if i think about it, i get scared. If i try and analyze it i end up tying myself up in knots and feeling completely insane and wondering if i'm making it all up.

Amy: I'm sure there is a really good reason. what do you do? do you look after any of the others?

Kahlia1981 09-05-2010 09:02 AM

*cuddles Laura* - Thanks, try and get some sleep.

*hugs Kat - if that's okay*
*waves at Amy*

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:03 AM

*hugs* thanks kahlia. i'm alright with hugs, it's just amy who isn't

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:04 AM

if the blue person reads this then talk to us we can help u help kat

Kahlia1981 09-05-2010 09:05 AM

Kat - That's okay, just didn't want to give you hugs if you weren't feeling able to accept them. *big hugs*

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:06 AM

i'm listening
but she doesnt let me
thats because you always come when she needs to be doing something else stupid.

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:06 AM

ouch, major migraine. see what I mean? I can't keep up *rubs eyes*

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:07 AM

amy whats the other persons name

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:07 AM

sorry kat i was trying to help

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:15 AM

*sits and looks at the floor* i'm sorry *hugs knees*

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:28 AM

'tis alright amy. kat had to deal with baby hazel and we had to get ready for church. hes nice, a bit odd but nice. but he made us promise not to tell so that he could protect us. but as he's out now i dont know.

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:29 AM

protect you from what

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:38 AM

the shadow thing. he gives us a bad name. he hurts us. he hurts kat. he pretends to be us but he's bad at it.

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:39 AM

the shadow could destroy us all. everything. he used to pretend to be me. he made kat's jack hate me.

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:47 AM

she wont tell you my name
shes too scared of shadow
they all are
i like being out
i like having hands
i dont talk
but i can type
i like typing for myself
i could get used to this

jonikd 09-05-2010 09:51 AM

*waves shyly at everyone* sorry I've been off the ward a bit, just struggling atm. I have no hope of replying to you all, but I still care as much as I do when I'm up to individual replies.

One post stood out to me, a few days ago now, sorry again.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2282688)
.. most of the time in real life i try so hard to be the person that people want/need me to be... but it gets hard. And I dont want to sound stupid but i just want someone to care about me for once. Everything always has to be about other people...

My friend told me today that people take advantage of me and that i let them, even encourage them. But idk how to be any different. None of my life has ever been about me, and normally that is fine... but tonight i wish i had someone to help. But who the hell would want to help me, nobody even knows me... i dont know if i know me. My friend then said that i actually have a lot going for me b/c im smart. But im not sure that being good in school is enough. I dont want school to be all that i have. And a few weeks ago My ex said that i have friends especially because of the whole situation with him... but i dont think i really do... i have sympathizers maybe or maybe friends by default, which isn't what i want either.

Laura, hun, I can so relate to this its scary, almost like I wrote it. So I understand, and seeing you write it and wanting to tell you its not right makes me think maybe its not my truth either.

Anyway, will try and keep track of everyone the next few days or so.

*sits quietly and hugs knees like Amy*

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:55 AM

can i choose a name for for u

katnovia 09-05-2010 10:00 AM

i have a name
i told you my name
baby needs a name
she never had a name

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 10:02 AM

baby?

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 10:20 AM

*curls up*

Doikers 09-05-2010 11:09 AM

*Super Hugs For Everyone who wants them*

*Waves towards Owen*

I'm sorry , there have been 5 or 6 pages since I went to bed last night , I've read some but I can't keep up with it all . SO Sorry
The stress of everything caused me to cut yesterday afternoon , I just have had enough.
Energy company bills,
E-mail breaking,
Benefits medical,
Phone bill weirdness,
Dr refusing to prescribe me my meds,
and on top of all that I feel down and have no energy.

Sorry to moan , I could cut again so easily now . I don't feel I deserve your support here .

one_step_closer 09-05-2010 11:11 AM

Of course you deserve our support Mark. It sounds like there is a lot going on for you right now, you must be feeling so overwhelmed by it all. You don't have to use self harm to cope though, we are all here for you. Please keep talking to us.

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 11:28 AM

*hugs for mark*

jonikd 09-05-2010 11:31 AM

*hugs Mark*

Kahlia1981 09-05-2010 11:32 AM

Lindsay is right Mark. You do deserve our support. We'll always be here for you if and when you need us. There is a lot going on in your life right now, but self harm doesn't have to be the coping mechanism you choose.

one_step_closer 09-05-2010 11:45 AM

I overdosed yesterday, want to do it again today but I don't have enough medication. I don't know how else to get away from life.

Doikers 09-05-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

you must be feeling so overwhelmed by it all
Yes I do feel overwhelmed by it all , My SW has gone and set up an appointment with the volunteer bureau without my prior knowledge or consent so am not happy about that , I went to try and find the place today but coulden't .:(
All this stuff thats happening is freaking me out but I also am feeling Low apart from it all , I struggle to get out of bed , I'm just ........depressed right now , I have depression and know when I'm in a depressive slump and I'm heading into one now . I'm also getting Suicidal urges along with the S.I. urges :( They come and go, I don't see the point in life right now
*Hugs Kahlia,Lindsay,JK,Amy*

*Extra Hugs for Lindsay* I'm sorry to hear you took an OD , please be very careful , perhaps it's a good thing you don't have enough meds, but I understand you being frustrated at not having them , please take good care ok?

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 12:24 PM

*hugs evryone that likes hugs*

Doikers 09-05-2010 12:34 PM

*hugs Julie*

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 12:57 PM

hey mark *wriggles* man my back is itchy

MammaMia 09-05-2010 01:03 PM

*hugs everyone who can accept them & then curls up tight*

Has anyone heard from April since her last post here last night, getting worried...

Doikers 09-05-2010 01:05 PM

*Hands Julie a scratching stick*
*Hugs Helen*

MammaMia 09-05-2010 01:05 PM

*hugs Mark* How you feeling?

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2286752)
*hugs everyone who can accept them & then curls up tight*

Has anyone heard from April since her last post here last night, getting worried...

no sorry....

Doikers 09-05-2010 01:08 PM

How am I feeling ? Man thats a tough question , I'm flat , empty and depressed , sorry to bring the mood down.

How are you feeling Helen? any better?

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 01:09 PM

oooo scratchy stich *use it to itch my back*

Doikers 09-05-2010 01:10 PM

I'm sorry I missed Aprils last post do you know what page it's on? I'll check it out , there were so many posts last night that I coulden't keep up when I logged back on .....

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 01:14 PM

*offers scratching stick around*

MammaMia 09-05-2010 01:27 PM

Julie, that's okay. How you feeling honey??

Mark, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I'm feeling pretty bad too. Feeling pretty anxious & still feeling bit suicidal and really drained. So you're not alone. We'll get through all this somehow. She last posted on page 1233 I think. As Laura replied to me after my replies to April.

Doikers 09-05-2010 01:32 PM

I read Aprils latest post on her R/V Thread , I'm worried now too . She will probably come back here this evening , I THINK she is 5 hours behind us in the UK and could be at her parents so maybe can't get online so easily.

I spot an Oliver !! *Hugs* how are you?

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 01:36 PM

*hugs knees and shakes head* i'm fine

MammaMia 09-05-2010 01:45 PM

Mark, that's a good point.

Julie, you sure you're fine? :(

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 01:46 PM

*hugs knees tighter and shakes head* um....