RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 07:37 PM

hello friends, well I didn't cut but its been on my mind all day, I even went to the shop just to buy new razors, but I felt guilty so bought fabric conditioner instead when I got there. Now though not sure if it was a good perchase....Anyhoo, I hope the others of you that have been struggling wiht your urges managed to overcome them, and if not, like lil princess, then hopefully next time we'll all get through it. *snuggles you all*
Oh yes, I remember I promised goodies being brought back from my stay at my mums, well she did take me shopping but I have to confess I've had a binge and muched it all and now feel thouroghly stuffed sick and sluggish....and rahter slefish....but is there any champange left to help me wash it down with?

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 08:01 PM

*starts wondering around checking out the various corners to see if anybodys awake and where the champange is*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 08:16 PM

*points to a table somewhere in the middle of the room*
Hi, I'm new-ish.. I believe someone left some over there..-->

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 08:30 PM

oh wow! fab, thanks!!! *downs bottle of champange*
So then, most people are resting in their corners, so I shall have to amuse myself with a quiet game....horizon surfer feel free to join in if you wish....
*looks around ward*
I spy with my little eye something beginning with.....B

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 08:35 PM

hmm... B eh? Could it be this blanket I'm hugging.. ?

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 08:51 PM

sorry for the delayed response but my computer was crap and only just shown that you replied to the thread.....
Anyhoo, yup it was blanket, gosh your good at this.....
your turn!

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:05 PM

horizon surfer? was your blanket too comfy to hug and you've fallen asleep too?......or maybe you don't wanna play anymore? I open to suggestions to keep me distracted.....
*starts making shadow puppets on wall with hands*

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:13 PM

ooh, just realised its gone past medication time.....
I spy with my little eye something beginning with P.....

Pills!!.....
Don't worry I'm gonna be a good girl and only take the ones the doctor ordered.

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:23 PM

*goes outside to smoking shelter*
A fag to help the meds go down before bedtime....

CrazyHayley 22-07-2008 09:34 PM

hmmm, i really feel like a looney this evening as I seem to have been posting to myself, lol. I hope you don't mind but its been giving me something to do and kept me distracted from wanting to give in to urges again. Its now time for me to find a corner and snuggle under a blanket. I really must try and train my body clock to be more in tune with my fellow inmates.
*snuggles you all gently so not to disturb you*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-07-2008 09:58 PM

Lol I left the champagne last night. Good lord I was so drunk when I went to bed that when I closed my eyes it all spun:pinch:

Hayley, you're funny, be careful with that champagne, easy there chica.

Ah the corners... Ice got three and a half hours till my next shift and I'm going to spend it curled up under a blanket and wishing I would just die... But no cutting... It's not really safe for me to have a blade in my hands right now...

*settles back in her corner with her blanket and stuffed lamb and wishes to die*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 10:12 PM

Hey sorry Hayley something came up. Hope you're ok and managed to find a nice board game or something :-s

*creeps back to her corner and stares at a nice green wall for a while until it moves and entertains in ways that only walls can.*
They can only get you if you listen so I'm not listening.

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 10:25 PM

*slides a blanket and cusion over to Mors Certa if they want one*

Auburn Shadow 22-07-2008 10:38 PM

*hugs everyone who wants/needs/will take*

Not going to be around for a few days, visiting friends and the lark. Take care of yourselves guys, and I'll talk to you all on Sunday.

*more hugs, hot chocolate, blankets, cookies and cuddly toys*

Love to you all
xxx

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 10:54 PM

Blankets nd cushions make life better no matter who you are i reckon. Can probably find a beanbag somewhere if you'd like. I only just came here today so I'm yet to explore.

blondiebear 22-07-2008 11:02 PM

*Accepts offer of beanbag chair. Curls up and wraps blanket around self. Sits on hands.*

Feeling worthless. I feel that my only value is in the work I do. I guess that isn't a Cinderella memory, it is a Cinderella ephiphany.

And on that note, i'm back to work.

damn me

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:04 PM

*puts on a light display machine and watches the stars and solar system on the wall*

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:18 PM

lights are the prettyful.

effervescence 22-07-2008 11:22 PM

hello new people.

see my psych today. will give her the letter i wrote. scared of what she might do though, who she might tell. arghhhhhh.

*curls up with ally*

has anyone seen emma (pomegranate) ? i haven't heard from her in a while....is she with helen? or am i imagining things?

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:27 PM

hello, i've no idea who any of those people are so can't help.
good luck with your psych, i'm sure it will be ok. i don't know what its about or anything but there should be client privacy things in effect so you should get asked if she wants to share something i think?