RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What now :( (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184281)

frizzly 09-03-2012 08:15 AM

What now :(

I dont know why I'm writing this. I don't really have any words. I just need a hug or a slap in the face or something to make me feel something different. Things just feel shit at the moment and I don't know what to do. I'm on the train to a weekend away for a wedding and I just feel like crying. I've stuffed up this week. Things aren't ok. But ask me and I'll tell you otherwise. Everything fucking hurts and I can't deal with it. I don't wanna give up I'm not suicidal but I NeED things to STOP. I can't take much more I don't know what to do now.

Heaven Knows 09-03-2012 04:32 PM

I think it's good you've reached out with this post - I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now.

Do you know what it is behind these feelings? What's caused you to feel like you've messed this week up?

Do you have anyone you can talk to about these feelings? Any support around you?

x Katie x

Twisted_Illusions 09-03-2012 08:54 PM

I don't have much advice to offer, but I just wanted to say I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment and I am a good listener if you need to get stuff off your chest or just wanna chat.

Sometimes just having a rant can help I find.

I hope you are doing ok.

Stay Safe

Em x

PassedExpectations 10-03-2012 02:06 AM

hey, how are you doing?

it is ok to cry. crying can be a really good release for emotions. maybe you should get yourself to the hotel, and then just let the tears come. (if you really don't like tears, you can take a shower and let yourself cry there and it won't be as obvious).

weddings can be stressful, even when they go perfectly smoothly. would it help if you scheduled a half hour or so to just let yourself unwind and destress?

lozza 10-03-2012 03:46 AM

no words but love you sooooo much hunni please keep on holding on
I love you xxx

frizzly 11-03-2012 07:01 AM

Thanks guys. I messed up with sh. I'll be ok. I had a horrible night last night. OD and was in hosp. I didn't really mean it I just didn't think. I just don't know what to do I feel so pathetic and lost.

Saxitoxin 11-03-2012 09:48 AM

It's okay to feel a little lost sometimes, human beings aren't always in control, it's what makes us human, but the best part about being human is that everybody has the strength to bounce back, even if you don't bounce very high! Your not alone hun x

frizzly 12-03-2012 05:52 AM

Thankyou. I'm being admitted to hosp tomorrow. I'm scared and angry at myself. But I didnt get a choice. I either agreed or got sectioned. I hate this so much

lozza 12-03-2012 06:32 AM

I know things are really hard right now but maybe this admission will be helpful?

either way I will always be with you
love you hun xx

frizzly 13-03-2012 03:58 AM

In hosp. At least I can hide here. I feel stupid. I feel unsafe. I want to die. I want this to stop. I need a miracle. I don't want things to be like this. It's not fair on those around me. I feel so helpless. Please someone save me. Or just give me a hug. X sorry to rant on like this

lozza 13-03-2012 06:56 AM

*cuddles a million times and never lets go*

thinking of you sweetie xxx

frizzly 15-03-2012 01:08 AM

Sorry to post again. Just struggling lots. They just keep drugging me to make sure I'm safe but I'm so tired of fighting tired of losing. Tired of being here. I wanna go home and die. Please someone help me

PassedExpectations 15-03-2012 01:22 AM

maybe you could let the nurses and doctors know that you want help, and make a plan of what you will do when you feel unsafe, and ensure that you will let them know, and they would feel more comfortable letting you be on less medication.

can you set some goals to work towards while you are in the hospital? i've found that hospital stays can be very helpful, but only if you make an effort so that that happens.

lozza 17-03-2012 03:19 AM

I love you xx