RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 17-03-2009 12:49 AM

But I know I am going to fail.
:(
Why am I even bothering?
I've already ****ed up the entire year so far with one exception of the assignment I finished today, that'll pass...

Auburn Shadow 17-03-2009 01:29 AM

*hugs everyone*

Still damned triggered, still don't know why, parents constantly calling me doesn't help matters though, I want to just... not have to answer to them for a little bit.
Told Jamie, though, and yeah, he sort of helped, temporarily. Haven't told him I'm not safe with that bottle of Aleve yet though, it's... I can't admit that to him, I just... can't. It's been so tempting all day, but, somehow, and I really don't know how, I managed to avoid taking any. Given myself a killer headache, but I can't take any cause if I start, I don't think I'll stop. I really don't. And it scares me.

Kahlia1981 17-03-2009 11:14 AM

*hugs all and then goes and hides in corner again*

zowie 17-03-2009 12:36 PM

I feel pretty.
Fat.
But pretty.
:)

Jetforce 17-03-2009 03:10 PM

*cuddles everyone there*

realflifefaerie 17-03-2009 05:58 PM

*hugs for everyone*
Zowie, I'm sure you are pretty.

My head hurts lots, Im not in the mood for all these little kids tonight

Eclectica 17-03-2009 07:11 PM

My psychologist says I'm defensive, stubborn and argumentitive, lol. And I know I am xD But that's just me.

He seems to be okay... but still, doesn't quite want me to keep believing what I do with all my alters kinda thing.

Steel Maiden 17-03-2009 08:06 PM

I'm too tired to study...I'm recovering from gastric flu.

zowie 17-03-2009 09:14 PM

The spies are watching my house again.

I'm not scared, I'm just going to start double locking the door again.

Eclectica 17-03-2009 09:36 PM

I feel like everyones against me again. They don't believe me. They know I'm paranoid about not being believed... and they're giving hints they don't... Heart racing.. can't breathe..

Kahlia1981 17-03-2009 10:21 PM

Laptop AC Adapter is totally f*cked. Connector has detached while attempting to charge laptop this morning. Got all details. Can't afford it until Friday ... no idea what I'm going to do in the meantime. So probably won't get online. So damn over this sh*t.

wildly insane 18-03-2009 12:58 AM

*hugs everyone* sorry brain not really working, would love to mention everyone but everyone will just have to accept it as read. I hope that whereever it is dark people get to sleep well and wherever it is light people have a good day and to all those of you struggling, I hope it gets better and to all those of you who are doing okay I hope it stays that way, me I haven't got a clue *hugs again*

PvblikSuicide 18-03-2009 04:49 AM

I'm not doing so well I need to check in.

Damnation. 18-03-2009 05:36 AM

*Curls up*

Auburn Shadow 18-03-2009 09:28 AM

*hugs everyone* Sorry, can't do anything individual right now. But know I read and I'm thinking of you.

It's still too tempting to OD, just because I know I can, and I know it'll bring a sort of relief to my head at the moment. I've got 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide that Jamie gave me last night, and another bottle of Aleve, and it's too tempting.
I'm fighting it, but I don't know how long I can keep fighting it for. But I don't know why I feel like this right now, I really don't. Gah.

wildly insane 18-03-2009 10:35 AM

*hugs Hana* keep fighting those urges hun

*hugs damnation* do you want to talk about it?

*hugs pvbliksuicide* welcome make yourself at home

*hugs everyone else dropping by today*

zowie 18-03-2009 11:36 AM

Ugh. Sorry about my last post, I was having an 'episode'

Damnation. 18-03-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1494801)
*hugs damnation* do you want to talk about it?

It's .Poisonous.Cyanide., lol. Just got my username change request granted. And eh, I've been missing my sister a lot. Been three and a half years since she died, and it's just randomly come up and started bugging me again ._.

MammaMia 18-03-2009 09:47 PM

*walks back in and rocks back and forth* :(

Mary Anne 18-03-2009 10:41 PM

*hugs Helen and holds her tight* do you want to talk?

*hugs Dayna* think good things about your sister

*hugs Zowie* no need to apolgise

*hugs Kahlia* will be thinking of you even if you are offline

*hugs Kat, Wildy, Pvblik, Kat, Steel Maiden, Ravyn, Secrets, Jet, Hana* sorry for lack of responses recently, been sooo busy with work and study.

*leaves hugs and muffins for all*

xx