RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ˈsäləˌterē 27-01-2011 02:31 PM

Oliver, just go prove them wrong!

frenchhorn 27-01-2011 04:21 PM

*hugs Sarah* I'm glad things are getting sorted.

*hugs Solo* yeah guess, its still made me feel so ****. and now I'm getting really anxious about tonight

Doikers 27-01-2011 05:25 PM

*Hugs Solo* Hoow're you hun ?

*Hugs Oliver* That sucks Mate , But like Solo said , Prove them wrong !

*Hugs Sarah* Thats pretty good news Hun , I hope you get a swift appointment :)

Billy! 27-01-2011 06:25 PM

*Hugs everyone*

shadowedsoul 27-01-2011 06:41 PM

cuddle all

PoisonedApple 27-01-2011 06:45 PM

*sigh* I hate being looked at like I'm crazy just because I look at things with different logic than they do...FML

PoisonedApple 27-01-2011 06:53 PM

*hugs all*
*waves to new people* I'm Crimson
How is everyone today?

FlyingNy 27-01-2011 06:55 PM

*Hugs Crimson, Oliver, Solo, Mark, Charlie, Sarah and Jill*

I'm with Solo Oliver, you go prove them wrong :)

I know the feeling Crimson, people look at me as if I am stupid all the time just because I have an odd way of thinking about things at times.

Sarah, I'm glad you have your MH stuff sorted :)

I'm a little bit sick of not being good enough.

Doikers 27-01-2011 06:57 PM

*Hugs Lia* You okay hun?

*Hugs Crimson* How are you?

*Hugs Jill* You alright*

*Hugs Charlie* How's things ?

Billy! 27-01-2011 06:57 PM

*Cuddles Jill, Crimson and Lia*
Lia I just PM'd you :)
Crimson-I haven't seen you around in a while, how have you been?
EDIT:
*Cuddles Mark* I'm ok thanks, you?

PoisonedApple 27-01-2011 07:13 PM

Anyone think it'd be rude of me to put a large post it note above my sink directing my sil to rinse her dishes and put them in the bin rather than leaving nasty dishes in my clean sink? i plan to sign it 'yours truely, the person that cleans this apartment'... i've been thinking of putting notes like these all over the house. i mean for pete's sake i've had almost 3 lbs of cheese go missing overnight, the trash doesn't go out when it should, every morning i come into the kitchen to see the sink full of unrinsed dishes (i clean out and dry my sink every night)... and it's stomping on my last nerve. last night after being told 'it's just one box jeez' i got pissed off and went to bed... it's one box that's been waiting to go to the trash for over a week that keeps being tripped on because she leaves it in the middle of the floor that the adults told her to get taken out 3 times and the children told her 4 times last night alone and it's her only chore! She took out the rest of it when she was bitched at but not 'just one box'... so frustrating! and between my ocd kicking in and that i've been making an effort to keep house better in an effort to feel better...grrrrrrr
... sorry about the mini rant guys it's just i'm getting to the point where i know she's d's sister but i'm tempted to tell her where to go and how to get there... it seems she just wants to use us and assumes our generosity and hospitality will last forever and it doesn't but then on the other hand if i am the one that gets pissed and evicts her then d will go back to saying 'you just can't live with anyone, can you?' it's a no win situation and i will end up looking like the crazy bitch either way.
again sorry i just had to get that out somewhere since it's been bugging me for a while...

yeah, Lia, it makes total sense if you think about it the way we do but most are stuck on their own way of seeing things.

*hugs Charlie, Mark, Lia*

I'm ok mostly, Charlie... just been in one of my moods where I wasn't up for talking much... been keeping up mostly though. :)

Billy! 27-01-2011 07:37 PM

*Hugs Crimson*
I'm glad you're ok, Don't worry about not wanting to talk hun, take your time :)
And I think it would be ok to put the note :) lol

Doikers 27-01-2011 07:37 PM

You're NOT a crazy Bitch Crimson , Could you sit her and your husband down? (Hubby as a witness) and say " look m this is all I ask you do , please do it" That way she will know and your husband will know that you have asked her . *Hugs You*

*Hugs Charlie*

Billy! 27-01-2011 07:42 PM

*Hugs Mark*
I can't wait until I can leave home. I swear the second it turns midnight on my 18th birthday I am out of here -.-

risenfromperdition 27-01-2011 07:54 PM

*offers hug to oliver*
hmm if its an ex... could he just be saying to make you feel bad? i dunno

*cuddles charlie*

<3

PoisonedApple 27-01-2011 08:01 PM

that's the odd thing about his family, Mark. If he says something they're pissy about it and he will tell them do what you're supposed to or move out but then he never follows through... He mother and 2-3 of his sisters lived with us for 3 YEARS of this now it's just the one sister and it's getting ridiculous the lengths she'll go to... for crying out loud last night she took a shower for almost an hour and a half so she wouldn't have to help with the groceries... i know that's why because she got in right after she found out i was going, got a call to help us (mother in law and i) and said 'i can't i'm in the shower' so between us we brought up about 100-150 lbs of stuff by ourselves up 3 flights of stairs after carrying it through the snow and ice to the door and as soon as we got it up there and mil said she was leaving sil decided to get out. she was out and dressed not 5 minutes after her mum said she was leaving. but he babies them (his sisters) because they had a crappy childhood and has even admitted that if it were my family they wouldn't have been let stay for 3 yrs like his family was. and he's the one that's told her repeatedly to do her chore and threatened to kick her out if she doesn't do it. it's all a bit ridiculous to me but if i say something it starts a big fight or he says i just hate his family or some other such nonsense... hell last time he said i just hated his sister g (after him saying it a good half dozen times) i said 'yeah i guess i do' and walked away... that didn't go over very well...
i honestly think though, that a fair chunk of my depression or worsening there of is because of all the clutter and the mess and my ocd going haywire from all the b.s. so i'm trying to fix it but then i end up where my 4 yr old knows to put stuff away and where things go but my 19 yr old sil doesn't or doesn't care (and snaps at the kids 'for being rude' when they tell her) *shakes head*
*hugs mark and charlie* but thanks for saying i'm not a crazy bitch :)

Doikers 27-01-2011 08:01 PM

Having Issues Charlie ? *Hugs*

*Hugs Heather* Hows you?

shadowedsoul 27-01-2011 08:05 PM

cuddles charlie, mark, crimson, lia, solo, sarah
hmm i feeling low again tonight. trying to put a brave face on as my brother is up. just want it all to end

Doikers 27-01-2011 08:06 PM

I'm sorry Crimson, I don't have a family of my own so don't know these issues myself . I know the whole OCD thing , when I get anxious or stressed it go's nut's , Man I wish I had adivice , I'm crap sorry. PM or e-mail me anytime Crimson hun I'll do my best to help :)

Billy! 27-01-2011 08:07 PM

*Cuddles Heather, Crimson and Mark*
Yeah Mark, my family are just doing my head in. My mums gone through my room again, my sisters calling me a freak, and all of you, and everyone who does DBT. Apparently anyone with mental health issues are complete freaks and weirdos, and we should all be locked up :(