RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 04-02-2009 02:31 PM

1 hour.
I told my notetaker I was going to a funeral.
Maybe I should, I might even just go for a walk.

~*Rainbow*~ 04-02-2009 03:44 PM

thats it
i move away from scotland to free myself of my demons from work the ones who put me down laughed at me and made me lose my job because of my problems
and now now they start telling lies to my partner and making his life hell all because of me
i told him i never wanted him to get the hassle i know he loves me and i love him
but i cant help but feel that they are going to ruin us like that have done for everything else in my sorry little life
i admited to him last night that i was emotionally and mentally weak i havent felt that in a long time since i met him
i think i should go back in to counsilling or therapy but he doesnt think i need it becuase i moved away from scotland to engliand and im fine when im down there but now he might be going for a job in scotland and i would move with him but i would be alone and i'd lose him

*cries*

anarchistl0ve 04-02-2009 03:50 PM

first off Angelica bunny, shes a plushy stuffed cuddly bunny, wearing a silver pleated skirt an a hello kitty tee, long floppy ears an just wants to makes us all feel comforted.

each day it gets closer the flashbacks get more intnse make it stop!!!

*Dayna *huggles* stay strong we are here for you

*everyone else *huggles and cuddles*

pixiedust 04-02-2009 07:04 PM

Wish I had the strength and the words to reply to other people's posts. I'm so sorry.

Not feeling too good. Ought to be going out in 15 mins to go to trampolining and practice for the competition this weekend but all I want to do is hide away and grieve. I've been trying to keep myself busy all day so I didn't have to face it but I can't keep it up.

Lyssie 04-02-2009 07:41 PM

*bands head on wall*
I think I need to go into the padded room?
*cries*

Eclectica 04-02-2009 07:42 PM

It's happening again. It's just like the middle of last year... a complete replay yet worse, and this time I know what's going on. I'm losing yet again. Last year caused hell for my life, ruining friendships and my life. And it's repeating itself...

I feel it growing once more. WE feel it growing. A new one. Worse. It's been there for a while... Just like HE was growing last year, now this one is, too... ****.

Here we go again. ****ing bollocks this year will start off. I'm screwed. I need to distance myself this time. Don't hurt anyone and ruin things like last time.

Urgh.

Damnation. 04-02-2009 09:02 PM

Guess who's lost her new house and will be made homeless on Friday?

THAS RIGHT. IT'S MY HOUSEMATE AND ME. WOOOO

Lyssie 04-02-2009 09:05 PM

*cries* I want to SI :-(

Damnation. 04-02-2009 09:06 PM

Same, Lyssie *hugs*

Sorry to everyone else I haven't spoken to. I'll make a proper post later *hugs all*

Eclectica 04-02-2009 09:08 PM

Really sorry to hear it Dayna.

Wish we could help.

Hugs for all.

Lyssie 04-02-2009 09:10 PM

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon hun, xx

Damnation. 04-02-2009 09:10 PM

*Sigh* It's alright, Kat. There ain't really owt that can be done now. I'll explain all that's happened later, when I can be arsed

*Hugs Lyssie* Thanks, you too

Mary Anne 04-02-2009 09:33 PM

Hi everyone,

Afraid I am totally lost as to what is going on in here, my brain has left the building.

*hugs Dayna* - no idea what has happened but it sounds like you need lots of hugs.

everyone else - hope you are all doing okay, are still here and I will attempt to catch up properly soon.
even tho I am not posting I am thinking about you all

lots of love and hugs.x.

Eclectica 04-02-2009 09:54 PM

Nearly SIed...

Really don't like this at all.

Detour. Derail 04-02-2009 10:57 PM

Today. Sucked.

I lost my job.

Im now panicking.

I cant do this.

pixiedust 04-02-2009 11:01 PM

I want to crack open the vodka.

Eclectica 04-02-2009 11:17 PM

I cant feel pain again.

Bad dissociation. Failing. Slipping. I hate this. I hate this I hate this. It's just that damn matter of time until I slip fully and they get out.

Eclectica 04-02-2009 11:26 PM

I hurt everyone around me and I can't stop it. I don't want to hurt people. I really don't. Why do people have to care!? My pain causes them pain... Which causes me more pain and it damn well freaking goes on.

wildly insane 05-02-2009 12:20 AM

*hugs Kat* sorry I can't offer more

*hugs Alexx* you can do this, honest, I lost my job two months ago and it's hard, but I believe you can do it. Please don't panic.

*hugs MaryAnne* how are you?

*hugs Dayna* I'm so sorry to hear that, good luck finding another place.

*hugs Lyssie* offers a shoulder and a clean tissue

*hugs Arwen* sorry hun, hope you are coping

*hugs Pixiedust**hugs Kahlia**hugs Jet**hugs Snuffles**hugs Secrets*

*hugs Helen**hugs Jade*

*hugs Nikki* I hope it works out

*hugs Becca* thanks for sharing Angelica bunny

I'm going to go to bed early tonight, that's right, let's see if I can get to bed before midnight.

Thinking of you all and hoping things start to go better.

Makes sure Puppy SinClair is fed and has water before settling down with a hot water bottle - it's snowing again - and a big duvet

Eclectica 05-02-2009 12:53 AM

This tit thinks I'm bluffing when I say I will ****ing knife him... He's so damned wrong.

Maybe I need anger management. I don't know. I don't care. I need to do something. The war began and I'm losing.