RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 23-01-2009 03:17 AM

aarrgghh why do this to myself? I dont know but still I do

cake not made today will make tomorrow

wants to give everybody a huge hug and say it's going to be okay, will do it, curls up in a corner can't write any more.

keep fighting guys, you deserve better than this. good luck with house hunting/university/relationships/anythig else.

*offers warm duvet and hot water bottle to anyone staying the night, but I get puppy SinClair tonight unless of course he's needed elsewhere :)*

zowie 23-01-2009 11:22 AM

Thank you for the cuddles Ravyn and Helen.

Shadowed - *hugs* do you know why you feel so low?

Hana - Keep talking to us while you feel triggered. I know how hard it is, but you can get through this :)

Jem - Hello *Waves* Don't think I've spoken to you in a while, how're things going?

Alexx - I'm sure the people who complimented you actually meant it. Try not to see it as a challenge to loose more weight, rather see it as an achievement.

Ravyn - Aww, being ill sucks. I hope Puppy SinClair cheers you up!

Dayna - *hugs* Not sure what you mean by seeing the judge?

Katricia - How are you doing? Do you need to talk? *hugs*

wildly insane (name? sorry!) - *hugs back* thanks for the words of encouragement :)

---
I'm feeling better today. My JSA finally came through but my overdraft swallowed 35 of it so I have to give every penny to my dad for rent AND still owe him loads because I've been borrowing a lot recently. I'm glad it's the weekend though, not because it means a break (because I have absolutely nothing to do during the day) but because it means people are free and going out and I can join them. Yay! (And yes, it also means borrowing more money :P)
Okay. I'll shut up now.
*Leaves hugs for everyone and pets puppy sinclair*
xxx

MammaMia 23-01-2009 02:00 PM

Two of my friends are in hospital.
Great >_<

Mary Anne 23-01-2009 02:18 PM

Despite my promises still been a bit sporadic about getting myself to check in. Had a bit of trouble with eating habits and laxative abuse but hopefully I have got myself back under some sort of control.

Helen *hugs* sorry to hear about your friends, blad you are staying on at uni for the rest of the year and that there are option ahead of you to stay there.

Ravyn *offers more hugs!* hoping the light will poke through soon

Zowie *hugs* I'm glad the weekend is nearly here too

*hugs Kat* what's up?

*hugs Wildly Insane*
*hugs Dayna*
*hugs Nicole*
*hugs Voice of Reason*
*hugs Jetforce*
*leaves hugs and mini eggs* :)

MammaMia 23-01-2009 03:08 PM

*hugs back* Thanks Mary Anne.

Things are really getting to me right now, I'm trying so desperately hard to stay strong but it's too hard. But nothing that is worth something in life is easy or whatever they say.

Eclectica 23-01-2009 03:39 PM

My 'MPD' is getting out of hand. Everything can trigger anyone off. Anger, sad, pain, paranoia, negative things... One of my alters hated me at first, then we became ok, now she's all pissy and rage filled yet again. URGH. I can't stand this. I switch daily. Depending on how the day goes depends on what the frig happens inside my head. So these hectic few months have been hell inside.

I give up, really.

*Hugs everyone*

Detour. Derail 23-01-2009 04:41 PM

Uh....UHHHHH ><

That was not nice.

Talking to a customer...laaadeeeedaaaahdaaaah
"Hi Alexx...my card isnt working on the internet..."
"Well can i take the last four digits of the long number please Mrs. Smith...then I can check the status..."
"Yeah sure....its 2278"
*goes to card screen*
"************2278. Card Purged"
"erm...you...erm...need to...really need to...speak...to...erm...another department. Illtransferyounowbye."

HORRID HORRID HORRID.

What a ridiculous status to put on a card...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT ITS TRIGGERY ><

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shut up now Alexx

Tears of Solitude 23-01-2009 04:55 PM

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support I got when I came to this thread.

At the time I needed it so much. You are all lovely people and if any of you need to chat, please PM me anytime.

Im feeling a bit better, and will make sure I come to visit and offer my support for others

Thank you xxx
Jade xxx

zowie 23-01-2009 05:17 PM

Glad you're feeling better Jade, even if it is a little bit.
Take care of yourself xxx

wildly insane 23-01-2009 06:44 PM

*Hugs Helen* congrats at getting the course almost sorted and sorry to hear about your friends, I hope they are going to be okay, hope you are feeling an ickle bit better today.

*hugs Arwen* hope you enjoy the weekend - I'm Hannah by the way :-D

*hugs Kat* please don't give up

*hugs Alexx* hope the triggeredness stops

*hugs Jade* glad you're feeling a little better, please join us for tea and cake whenever you like

*hugs Mary Anne* hope you're doing okay

*and hugs to anyone else dropping in and needing one*

However right now I'm going to curl up in a corner and wish I was better at crying, hides underneath a duvet, and wishes that I could stay here the entire weekend, but I can't. Didn't get the job, feel lonely, even when surrounded by friends.

MammaMia 23-01-2009 07:24 PM

*cuddles all*

OMFG

MY FRIEND HAS GONE MISSING >.< (she's one of th people who went to hospital today...as she'd attempted to die >.<) but we may have found her, just waiting.......

I hate this. I feel so **** >_<

Damnation. 23-01-2009 09:15 PM

*Hugs Helen* x_o I hope she turns up and is safe

Zowie: Had to see a judge today in regards to our eviction, in the hopes that we'll get our deadline extended. More on that in a minute, though

Kat: *Hugs tightly and doesn't let go* Please hang in there

*Hugs Wildly*

Jade: Glad to hear that we've been of support to you

Mary Anne: Pleased you've got it under control now

Voice: >___< *Hugs tightly* I know what you mean. I used to get triggered by that word, as well

Anyway, as I said earlier, my housemate and me went to see a judge in court today. The hearing went okay, we've been granted an extra two weeks from today, until the bailiffs come. An extra two weeks to find somewhere to live.

The only bugger now is that if we still can't find anywhere to live, well, my dad and his girlfriend are going on holiday around about that time, so getting there would be...interesting. I'm in Lancashire, he's in Suffolk, and I don't travel well alone. At all. *Sigh*

MammaMia 23-01-2009 09:19 PM

She was found not long after I posted :)

Things are just pretty ****.

Glad you been granted two more weeks and I so hope you can find somewhere *snuggles*

Damnation. 23-01-2009 09:32 PM

Glad to hear it. And I'm sorry things aren't going too well for you either >_<.

And thanks. We're hoping so too *snuggles back*

MammaMia 23-01-2009 10:21 PM

Things will have a way of fixing themselves? Meh. >.< I tried to escape my thoughts and stuff on tv, firstly I see an episode of someone telling a family member they've been raped (well I really wantes to see that didn't I? Then...there was conversation where the daughter went and hugged her mum tightly (who didnt hug back) and said "don't hate me mum for what I've done"....which brought back the three times I've said that to mum after she found out about the same thing...but on different occasions...

*snuggles*

Damnation. 23-01-2009 10:23 PM

Ugh, ouch x__O *hugs back again*

MammaMia 23-01-2009 10:38 PM

Indeed.

I am tempted to contact the person I had a meeting with yesterday as she did say I could talk to her anytime about anything. But I don't know...and I feel like I abuse it when people say that? :S

Eclectica 23-01-2009 10:56 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I fear getting switchy again.

Eclectica 23-01-2009 11:18 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED triggers
"I'm on a diet." "But you don't need to." "Everyone can look better." ... American Psycho movie.

Simple words. Yet triggering. I don't have an ED, but someone said I do. Though, I really don't. I just don't like food. Urgh **** sake sake sake sake sake.

Eclectica 24-01-2009 02:13 AM

I Find It So Hard To Keep From Speaking My Fukin Mind Im So Fukin Annoyd I Dno What To Do Arrg