RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 07:28 PM

I spy Crimson!! :) *cuddles* The workout thing only involves enough room for you to raise your arms over your head, lie down (for crunches), and, well, that's about it. As long as you have enough room to stand free of "stuff" like furniture and all you can do the workout, although a little more room than that is obviously prime. You need 2, 3, and 5lb (x2, one for each arm) weights for the regimen - you can buy them at Walmart for pretty decent prices, can't remember now exactly what but I am pretty sure that they were inexpensive. :) And yeh, please do check about where your toons are... I wouldn't mind starting on a new realm but the nice thing about my already having high-level toons on a server is that there wouldn't be any problem with gold for all of us. :)

Hayley *more cuddles* I wanted to tell you congrats on reaching level 30!! That's awesome. :D Have you been leveling with quests or dungeons, or both? Also, what toon did you start with Mark? I know he has a human warrior (Mark, never could figure out warriors, lol, have a level 9 Tauren one on Winterhoof realm but never play on him, heh, so kudos to you for being able to figure one out just starting!!).

*cuddles Hels* You are an amazing person, love. Please try and believe that, 'kay? because we all in here think so & wouldn't say so if we didn't truly believe it. Right guys? :)

*cuddles Louise* How you doing, hon?

*cuddles Nicole/MID (as we have 2 Nicoles in here I thought I'd clarify)* I'm glad you had some time to post & get support on here, even though you were over your allotted time bit on the computer... :)

*cuddles Mark* How're you doing this afternoon/evening? :)

*cuddles everyone else* Sorry for not listing all of the names... am thinking of all of you but I don't want to leave you out so I won't try and list everyone!!

I have to leave for my eye doctor's appt shortly... ugh am nervous!! :( Hate being nervous/anxious and not having an outlet for it... I might play some WoW but I am at level 10 quests now on my druid and I don't want to die... okay okay, so that's kind of selfish/stupid, lol, but still. :( And I don't want to die on any of my other toons, and I feel like I don't know how to play a rogue so what's the point in trying to play mine (level 23)?............ gah am so ****ing pathetic at life. Even WoW. :'( I haven't done dailies in forever, with my 80 on Silvermoon, and I really need to do that again because I'm going for the mount achievement - if you have 50 mounts you get an albino drake, and I'm sooo close - have like 43 or something, and am working on getting more - reputation grinding basically. Am close, but still...

EPIC FAIL. Not just with WoW. I just feel like one... and am one. :crying:

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 07:31 PM

glad your doing ok, hope you get your work finished so you can go home early. hope you have fun at the cinema.

I'm doing ok, yes I shall take a few photos in a min when I've changed into my DJ then load them if time before concert, or if not after concert.

*hugs all*

Doikers 14-05-2010 07:31 PM

I'm about :) Hey Oliver and Crimson , That "Cafe" sound neat , Have fun!!!

*Spots an April and Pounces*

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 07:35 PM

*pounces back* Lol... :) How are you, Mark?

I spy a Hels!! *jumps on since she was jumped on earlier* :P How are you, love?

My foot's asleep... :-/ heh...

Doikers 14-05-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

and am working on getting more - reputation grinding basically.
HEHE I KNOW what grinding is , Hayley taught me the meaning

April Now listen here Missy! You are not a fail , you are a wonderful person and don't you forget it ! *Stamps foot to emphacise point*

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 07:38 PM

Hehe yey for Hayley!! :D Learning about WoW can be challenging, always good to have a friend to help you figure it out. I know that I wouldn't have gotten it figured out had it not been for Jarrod. Now I feel I know my way around the Alliance side pretty well. :) And Horde scares me... lol. I don't know why...

Okay okay... maybe I'm not an EPIC fail... :-S *bites lip* but you would think so if you met me IRL. :'(

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 07:43 PM

sorry.............

*hides for awhile* :(

Doikers 14-05-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Okay okay... maybe I'm not an EPIC fail... :-S *bites lip* but you would think so if you met me IRL.
If I could afford it I'd Fly out there and meet you IRL and then STILL Think you're great , but , can't afford it :( grrr so you;ll have to beleive my virtual word for it !

PoisonedApple 14-05-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

I'm about :) Hey Oliver and Crimson , That "Cafe" sound neat , Have fun!!!
Yeah I hope its as awesome inside as it looks from the outside. I'm kind of a picky wine drinker though so hopefully I can find something delicious.

Quote:

April Now listen here Missy! You are not a fail , you are a wonderful person and don't you forget it ! *Stamps foot to emphacise point*
^^THIS^^ *accompanies with crossing of arms*

I feel so hyper but still a touch tired... so confusing. maybe a coffee'd even it out.

PoisonedApple 14-05-2010 07:46 PM

*sits and waits patiently for pics of Oliver*

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 07:55 PM

your going to have to wait a while for the photos guys sorry i've not got time to do them before I've got to go off for concert.

*leaves apile of cuddles and fruit in middle of ward and wonders off to his concert*

Doikers 14-05-2010 08:05 PM

*Grabs a cuddles and a apple and wonders off to play WoW*
I MUST keep distracted , Urges again :(

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 08:07 PM

morning i gtg to work soon i start 7am

PoisonedApple 14-05-2010 08:21 PM

Good morning Julie!
*puts waiting on hold and grabs a cuddle and some grapes*

SoMuchMore 14-05-2010 09:13 PM

*hugs everyone tightly*

Is it bad that I'm going out at 4pm? lol. O well... Time to blow off steam.

Hope that everyone is alright. I will catch up on individual replies later. <3

katnovia 14-05-2010 09:44 PM

Hi guys. I'm back, That was tiring, but kind of good. *rubs eyes and finds an appropriate corner to curl up in, but not before dropping off bundles of sticks of rock on the table*

Doikers 14-05-2010 09:47 PM

Welcome back Kat :) !! Ohhh rock , Minty! Snaffles one for later on , Did you have a nice time? , I'm sorry I forgot Exactly where you went :S My stuff going on sorry:(

taz35 14-05-2010 09:58 PM

I read through the 6 pages I've missed, but my mind has jumbled everything together :( I hope everyone's doing alright <3
*tackles & hugs every single person in the ward*

Took me 2 hours to fall asleep last night, and then just tossed and turned the whole time. It was awful :( I hate when it becomes night time, that's when my mind starts screwing up on me.

*crawls under a blanket & tries to sleep*

MammaMia 14-05-2010 10:05 PM

*cuddles everyone and then hides*

I feel sooooo alone. *rocks and cries*

Steel Maiden 14-05-2010 10:20 PM

I haven't been here for a while. Hello all.

taz35 14-05-2010 10:22 PM

*hugs & sits with MammaMia* Why so lonesome?
*hugs Steel Maiden* Hi :) I'm Taz. How're you doing?

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:25 PM

*Hugs Taz * I'm sorry you can't sleep , here * Hands over some Comomille tea*

*Hugs Helen* Feeling Alone sucks , I wish you didn't feel that way * Offers hand to hold so as you to feel unalone *

I jsut feel SO WATCHED , There was a caravan out front for 2 weeks and I think they were listening to me , but they must know I figured it out as it went yesterday .
I hate feeling so watched , am I imagining it ? I'm not important enough to be watched but I just FEEL it , maybe I'm getting crazy , Sorry if thats the wrong word , all this started a while back when I started to get stressed a lot and that letter demanding payment from E-on has brought it back to the surface .

Sorry if that doesn't belong here , I'm lost and scared , My Mobile phone stopped working , Can THEY do that?

Sorry.

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:27 PM

Hello Steel Maiden :) How are you?

taz35 14-05-2010 10:27 PM

*hugs Mark and accepts tea* Thanks :)

"Can they do that", was that referring to shutting off your phone? Or the van sitting around watching you? =/ That would make me feel really paranoid too. At least it's gone now, right? *squishes Mark*

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:32 PM

I meant the phone , Yes I am releived the van is gone . *Hugs*
Should I delete that post do you think?

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 10:33 PM

*cuddles Hels* What's going on, sweetheart? ♥

*cuddles Taz* Don't worry too much about keeping up, it can definitely get crazy here on the ward, no pun intended!! We're a busy bunch. :P I'm sorry that nighttime is so bad for you... lying awake for 2 hours before falling asleep sucks. :( Especially if you're thinking about "things." :( Oh, and I love your sig. :D Superchick rocks.

*cuddles Mark* I don't think that anyone is spying on you or listening to you, love. Stress can make us all think funny things, and I think that's what's happening with you. Maybe talk with your pdoc about it? sorry if that's a dense thing to say, it's just that you might need a med switch/change-up or something. How's WoW going for ya? what level is your warrior now? :D

*cuddles Kat* How was your vacation? Glad to have you back... :) I hope that you got some relaxation in during it, and that you didn't switch too much.

*hugs Steel Maiden, if that's okay? (sorry, don't know your name)* How are you??

What's rock? (besides a thing made out of minerals that lies on the ground... lol)

I just got back from my eye doctor's appt and it was a waste of my time really, didn't do much at all. He just looked at my eyes, didn't even make me take out my contacts which was VERY unusual. My left eye has gotten a bit worse, oh yey... :(

My bestie was supposed to come over tonight but had to cancel... :'( I really need to talk with her, about MM/residential treatment and what she thinks, etc. I don't know. I really feel adrift here, I don't know what's best for me, and I just want to curl up and die. So over this life.

:crying:

EDIT: Mark, sorry if it sounded like I was downtalking you or your feelings... I know what it's like to be paranoid and it is really scary. I'm sorry. :(

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:40 PM

April , you weren't downtalking my feelings, I'm glad to have you talk to me ,
My Warrior is level 9 and a half now , I need to level up for a quest :S WoW works as a disraction , someone dueled me and I lost and they give me some armour "just because" which was really nice .

I'm sorry your friend coulden't come over , my Friend coulden't come to meet me yesterday as planned and I felt bad , It sucks.

Oh and rock is long tubes of pink and white , mint flavoured hard candy with the name of the place you get it from written allthrough it :) Rots your teeth though but Is nice.

katnovia 14-05-2010 10:45 PM

*huggles mark* I went to butlins bognor with baby, hubby and my parents.

*huggles april* not too bad with the switches. hubby was very understanding that the girls were likely to be about, what with it being a holiday park full of funfair rides and stuff! Somebody unpleasant popped up a few times, but we havn't had the chance to discuss it yet so can't work out who. Miel was quiet as always, though I think i spotted him once in the spa.

I so feel i need to catch up in here, but i've missed so much stuff i don't know where to start.

MammaMia 14-05-2010 10:47 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Taz, call me Helen or Hells or Hels :)
Hi there Oly (I think that's your name?)
Thanks for the offer of hand holding Mark :)
*cuddles April back*

I'm just being pathetic :'( I've been on my own since this afternoon when a friend went to bed, as she's in Aus. So yeah, alone with all the thoughts & urges. Tried to play on Sims 3 as I love it but couldn't get into it. I texted both of my besties earlier. Hardly heard a thing all day. Oh well, my feelings aren't a worry clearly. *cries* I know they can't be there for me 24/7 even if they do try their best to :S But to tell me you're going to text me later & then only text because I called, just ugh, I don't know. I ended up going to sleep...

I just feel so empty & alone :'( Plus just makes me feel the pain of losing Katie even more tonight. Don't know why. Just being pathetic. Ignore me :D

katnovia 14-05-2010 10:50 PM

*cuddles hels* i'm sorry you're having a 'bad contact' day. sometimes it happens just when you don't need it. I hope that you feel a little less alone with us here.

taz35 14-05-2010 10:51 PM

*hugs April* Thanks... I just feel bad leaving people out or not replying to everything :( But everyone should know that I do read all the posts :)

*hugs Mark* One of my best friends plays WoW... tried to get me into it, but I just couldn't grasp it at all. As long as it works as a distraction for you that's great :)

*hugs Kat*

*squishes Helen & hugs her tightly* Sorry, I kinda got lost with all the names back there >< Sucks when your friends make promises like that (okay, not actual promises, but same idea)

MammaMia 14-05-2010 10:52 PM

So true Kat. Always happens on my bad days usually. *cuddles* I feel a little less alone with you guys I guess :(

Taz, it does suck. *squishes tightly back* Hoping one will come online after she's had her sleep, but who knows right now :'( Feels like they don't care. Which is stupid because I know they do & I know they're really worried :'( :'(

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:54 PM

*Hugs Helen* You're not being pathetic , anything but . I hope you can stick around here and that we will make you feel less alone , if only in a virtual way :)

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 10:55 PM

well here are the pictures, just got back from my concert, so still in my DJ, I'm off to get food because I'm too lazy and tired to cook, will reply properly later.

*hugs all*

The following content has been hidden - Reason : picture

The following content has been hidden - Reason : picture

katnovia 14-05-2010 10:56 PM

*huggles Taz* hi, nice to meet you, especially with a huggle

Hels: I wonder if that's because it contributes towards making it a bad day, so it feels worse and on good days we just dont notice?

EDIT: oliver: great pics, and cute DJ. Fancy a virtual dinner?! *winks and smiles*

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:57 PM

Hey Oliver you look great , it really suits you :) How went the Concert ? Enjoy your food !!

Doikers 14-05-2010 10:59 PM

Well I have to get to bed , I hope my meds will kick in and I'll sleep , catch up with you all tomorrow , *Hugs Ward*

MammaMia 14-05-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2296512)
*Hugs Helen* You're not being pathetic , anything but . I hope you can stick around here and that we will make you feel less alone , if only in a virtual way :)

Thanks Mark. *hugs back* I am being pathetic. One of my best friends has come online :tongue2: Hope you sleep well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2296518)
Hels: I wonder if that's because it contributes towards making it a bad day, so it feels worse and on good days we just dont notice?

Think you're right there :(

Oliver, I am loving your new haircut & you look very smart =]

taz35 14-05-2010 11:35 PM

*hugs Helen* I don't think you're pathetic :)
*hugs Mark* Sleep tight :)
*hugs Oliver* Lookin' good :D

MammaMia 14-05-2010 11:48 PM

Thanks Taz :) How you doing>?

Scarletdreamer 15-05-2010 12:20 AM

I spy a Hels!! *cuddles*

Sleep well, Mark. *cuddles and tucks you up*

*hides in a dark corner* :'(

taz35 15-05-2010 12:21 AM

Helen - I'm alright at the moment since it's still daytime. Trying to keep my mind occupied. Yourself?
*hugs April* What's wrong? :(

frenchhorn 15-05-2010 12:25 AM

thank you guys, I actually love my hair, first time I've actually got it how I want it.

*hugs April* I'm sorry your friend cancelled on you, how are you doing now?

*hugs Helen* your not pathetic.

*hugs Taz and Kat*

*hugs Mark* hope you have a good nights sleep.

*hugs everyone*

My dr gave me a few sleeping pills today to try and get me back into a rountine of sleeping through at night, but I just dont want to go to seep yet, it feels way too early for me.

Scarletdreamer 15-05-2010 12:44 AM

Oh Oliver, did forget to say that I like your hair. Glad you got it the way you wanted it. :) *hugs*

Am not doing too well. :(

*hides again*

frenchhorn 15-05-2010 12:46 AM

thanks April, *cuddles* sorry your not doing well, anything you want to talk about?

Scarletdreamer 15-05-2010 12:57 AM

I don't know, it's like... I know I need to get treatment, but I don't feel "sick enough" ... but I know that I need residential or else I won't take it seriously enough. And 6-12 months away from Jarrod would be so hard on both of us. The free programs I'm looking into are far enough away that he'd only be able to see me a few times during my stay there. I don't know. It's so hard. And I'm terrified. I don't even want to start applying in case I get turned down for some reason or other - biggest fear being that I am truly not ill enough to get free tx. I don't know. I'm pathetic, I'm a coward, but.......... do I NEED treatment badly enough? and can I WANT it badly enough to get it?

:crying:

PoisonedApple 15-05-2010 01:05 AM

*huggles April* I don't know what to tell you about the treatment... I know being away from my family would make me feel worse and resist the treatment more. I guess its mostly about knowing yourself in that regard...
I'm starting a night elf on Silvermoon I'll let you guys know what I name it soon. :)

Love the haircut Oliver. It suits you very well. Glad you like it.

frenchhorn 15-05-2010 01:16 AM

*cuddles April* I dont know what to say about it, yeah it will be very hard to be away from your family and hard for them too, but it could be worth a few months to then be able to be with them constantly and being better, I just dont know what to suggest to help you, sorry.

*hugs Crimson* thanks. how are you?

I'm watching some Tim Minchin at the moment, comedian who does most of his stuff through songs, he is a genius and an amazing composer and pianist, love him, so funny as well.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 01:24 AM

*curls up*

April, I think you do whatever's best for you. I know you feel you're not sick enough, but if they thought that, would they want to be offering it to you?

nicole94 15-05-2010 01:46 AM

*cuddles everyone* i have a very annoying but very sweet 3 year old boy trying to make me play on the wii with him right now lol