RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 09-08-2010 04:59 AM

*squishes laura <3*
here if you want to chat. im tired of everything too ><

and yeh... bbq's are stoopid =\ ick. had sooooo much food. badbadbad. *sigh*

im sleepy =[ boooo.

one_step_closer 09-08-2010 05:14 AM

I really want to overdose :/

misskitty112 09-08-2010 05:24 AM

*hugs Lindsay* please keep safe. I'm just a PM away if you need someone to listen (I'm a crap advice giver, but I'll try.)

SoMuchMore 09-08-2010 06:45 AM

*hugs lindsay* please don't overdose hun. We're here for you.

*hugs felicia* how r u doing? are you taking care of your recent SI wound. It sounds pretty painful.

*hugs heather* sorry that you are tired of everything too. You are not bad.

*hugs kahlia* I wish that this anxiety would go away for you :-/ Hang in there.

*hugs nicole* sorry that your friend was being so horrible to you. Try to not let her get to you like others have said. Hope that you have fun tomorrow (which is probably today for you already lol)

*hugs mark, jill, and helen*

*hugs april* I read your r/v. Sorry not many words right now... good luck with that job though!

Feeling ignored, alone, low, useless... I should just go to bed but im not sleepy now of course because its night time and why would anyone want to sleep at night? Stupid me.

taz35 09-08-2010 06:54 AM

*hugs everyone*
*sneaks out the back door before she can be seen*

SoMuchMore 09-08-2010 07:14 AM

*sees taz sneaking out, gives her a hug, and reminds her she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to*

risenfromperdition 09-08-2010 07:31 AM

im here if you want hun, i know its not the same as a 'real' person being there but.

agh. only allowed on til the battery goes... so like 20 minutes. freaking stupid.

shadowedsoul 09-08-2010 10:19 AM

Cuddles everbody. curls up and crys, why do I get treated like ****. What the hell did I do to deserve this.

Doikers 09-08-2010 12:16 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I hope you didn't OD , Please try and be safe .

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Taz* I missed you!

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs April* Good luck ringing up for the job :)

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you're so anxious :S

*Hugs Everyone else*

nicole94 09-08-2010 12:28 PM

*hugs everyone.* so emily text, she had fallen asleep. but she is still asleep now and her train was due half an hour ago so i dunno if we're meeting today or not.
*hides in the corner.*

nicole94 09-08-2010 01:48 PM

oooh. my friend just asked me if i wanted to go to hers and sunbathe and drink cider but i have therapy :( so unfair lol

Doikers 09-08-2010 01:52 PM

Awwh nuts Nicole!

nicole94 09-08-2010 01:55 PM

its not fair! i hate therapy but have to go!

Scarletdreamer 09-08-2010 02:01 PM

Hrm I spot a Mark!! *glomps*

I have therapy today too. Urf. And I haven't yet done the homework for it... am a little scared to do it but I can't let fear get in my way, and there's no way that I'll be lying to her about doing it, and I also don't want to tell her that I didn't do it when I said I would. I'm trying to do my "best" in therapy "this time around," so... yeah. >_< Not sure how that's going to work. Maybe I'll just use my LiveJournal to do it (it was a journaling assignment)... blah. :(

*deep sigh*

*cuddles everyone*

nicole94 09-08-2010 02:06 PM

*cuddles april.* i havent been filling in my diary cards either, will have to do that before i go. wish i could just do group sessions and not individuals.

Doikers 09-08-2010 02:06 PM

Oh Hi April! *Hugs*

Good luck to both of you with your therapy :)

I think it's ok to use LJ to do journaling homework April :)

nicole94 09-08-2010 02:12 PM

*hugs april and mark* ok so my plan for the afternoon is-lunch, therapy, then get the bus to didcot and sunbathe and drink cider :D sounds like a good idea.

Doikers 09-08-2010 02:24 PM

OOhh have fun at your friends Nicole :)

nicole94 09-08-2010 02:26 PM

thanks mark, she just text me and said shes in her garden in her bikini, so unfair cause she probs wont be in it when i go over and she is HOT XD

misskitty112 09-08-2010 03:55 PM

Oooh Nicole, have fun and good luck in therapy!
April, I think it's personally fine to use LJ for homework. Good luck!
Mark! *Hugs* how are you doing today?

Soooo... It's 10 AM and I'm actually awake. I am amazed. But this is a good thing cause my therapy is at 10 on Thursday, and I was afraid I would never be able to wake up in time for it so this gives me a shred of hope.
Oh... and there is still pain radiating down my leg from my SI. This has gone from comforting to annoying. I don't want anything to touch it, but I have to hide it... my grandparents think I haven't SIed since December of 2008, and I really don't want to hurt them again...