RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 16-05-2010 09:06 PM

*hugs helen* because it will help to get it off your chest? do you wanna PM me?

katnovia 16-05-2010 09:13 PM

what's the video call about helen hunny? If you don't mind me being nosey.

*sends laura seeking hugs after laura*

Julie: morning hun. how are you?

Nicole: i'm sorry you feel crappy *cuddles*

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 09:38 PM

i'm tired as hell

how r u and rosie and amy and 'miel

MammaMia 16-05-2010 09:43 PM

Nicole, true. But it's nothing new as such. Will probably PM you. Hm.

Kat, I was going to have a video call on MSN with my best friend this evening. We used to do them daily but rarely do anymore, so to organise one & stick to me, is very special. But we've changed it to tomorrow. Does that make sense now??

*cuddles everyone*

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 09:46 PM

*smells self* wow ok i need to shower lol

katnovia 16-05-2010 10:05 PM

Helen: Yup, makes perfect sense, thanks for explaining hun. I hope you really enjoy it tommorrow. *cuddles*

Julie: I'm tired too, constantly tired. Rosie & Amy are upset cos I wouldn't buy them a bunny rabbit today, even though I really wanted to. Rosie really loved the bunny. ''miel has been about a while, he's quiet though and hasn't said anything much. I think we're going through another realisation of another alter.

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 10:26 PM

ok i meed to go make myself eat breakfast

katnovia 16-05-2010 10:38 PM

ok julie. Take care.

I'm going to take myself off to bed now. feeling sick. I hope everyone is okay tonight. *leaves a big bowl of redgrapes on the table*

Scarletdreamer 16-05-2010 10:58 PM

*cuddles Hels and other ignored-feeling people* I'm sorry, Hels, hon, that you had to reschedule the video chat. :( That has got to suck, especially when it's so special to you. I'm sorry I didn't post a response, haven't been feeling great mentally and feel like I don't deserve support or anything, so haven't been posting as much. But anyway *extra-special April cuddles*

People on FB are telling me that all I need to do is find another therapist and lean on my support network more. WTF?! IRL, I only have two people to lean on for support - Jarrod and my bestie - and Jarrod is struggling himself with stuff and my bestie isn't always available. I have people I can call but that's not the same as face-to-face and plus there's usually a time difference involved. :'( I know I need res, that's the only way I'll take recovery seriously, but maybe I am wrong? maybe I don't NEED it and maybe a weekly session with a therapist would be enough? :-S

*hides* :'(

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 11:05 PM

i didnt end up having breakfast which is bad of me *sigh*

Doikers 16-05-2010 11:57 PM

I 'm sorry you felt ignored Helen , I wasn't ignoring you on purpose :S

April , res means Residential? If so then I think you really need to make a serious Pro and con list *Thinks this was Olivers Idea* and Think a LOT about it . Yes , its a commitment but the rewards could be immense , make sense?

Julie * Night time Hugs * Try and have a little to eat mate :) Have a brunch!:)

*Hugs Kat* Hmmm I'mm sorry you went to bed feeling sick :(. Thankyou for the red grapes me likes a lot! A LOT. :)

I've just got off a WoW Session , almost level 11 Crimson and April might like to know , Hayley was there , she is so learned in the art of WoW , she teachs me tons.

My meds should be kicking in so Night all , sweet dreams :)

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 12:04 AM

G'night Mark, pleasant dreams... *cuddles*

Oh, and grats on level 11!! :D That's exciting. My druid is halfway through level 12 now... lol. I am totally an "altoholic," haven't played on my 80 in forever it feels like. Which isn't good, but oh well.

I'm so tired......... :'(

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 12:48 AM

*hugs april then tucks mark then april into there beds* i'm on my phone

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 01:11 AM

Thanks Julie. :) I won't be going to bed yet for a bit but thanks for the tuck-up, feels good to be cuddled into my ward bed. *cuddles*

How is everyone doing? Sorry I didn't do (m)any individual replies, am not feeling that great, very anxious. Per usual, I suppose.

*cuddles all who want them*

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 01:28 AM

updated r/v thread............

*hides in comfy ward bed, pulling the blankets up over her head*

frenchhorn 17-05-2010 01:54 AM

*cuddles all* sorry I have been usless at individual replies and just generally posting in here generally recently, I have been reading though and sending big cuddles to you all.

I have been house hunting all evening on the internet and found 4 to view with my friends, but I took a sleeping pil about 3 hours ago and I'm still wide awake, why does medication not bloody work and my chest is bloody killing me from binding, but in a trangst stage at the moment so can't take it off.

sorry shouldnt moan, stupid boy
*disappears into a deep, dark hole*

Kahlia1981 17-05-2010 03:29 AM

*offers everyone hugs then digs deep hole and disappears down it*

taz35 17-05-2010 04:14 AM

*hugs everyone, steals some red grapes, and hides in a corner*

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 04:28 AM

*lays on the floor*

frenchhorn 17-05-2010 04:30 AM

*hugs Taz, Julie and Kahlia*
*disappears back into his hole*