RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 19-04-2008 02:53 AM

why shouldn't i cut?
like, seriously. why?

chocostashchick 19-04-2008 03:12 AM

because you don't really want to
because you, Chloe, are too awesome to have to hurt yourself
because nothing good comes of it. at all.
because it will leave you with one more scar to hide
because you have been fighting too long to give in now

because you dont have to

be safe, Denial Tent Giver

*gives you a red balloon*

chocostashchick 19-04-2008 03:13 AM

*throws hugs at everybody*

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 03:17 AM

I can't even drink all that I want :pinch: about 5 beers and I'm about to be sick... Gonna have to let it sit a bit I guess before I start again

Hi Callie, I see you *hugs*

Cloe, I want to cut too hun... Guess we've got to be stronger than that...

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 03:29 AM

I'm in the denial tent, I'm in the denial tent, I'm in the denial tent, I'm in the denial tent, I'm in the denial tent

And I'm drunk. And I want to cut...

Ileana 19-04-2008 03:42 AM

I feel so out of place where I am, I have this desperate need to pick up my **** and leave forever and never come back, not even to visit. I want so bad to disappear out of here, leave everything behind and start over smewhere else far away from these poisonous people. If I could I would leave tonight, right now. If I could just shut my eyes and wake up away from here. If I could start living at last, if I could...if I could live where I want to and be sorrounded only by people I like and want to be around. If I could...

effervescence 19-04-2008 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocostashchick (Post 705347)
because you don't really want to
because you, Chloe, are too awesome to have to hurt yourself
because nothing good comes of it. at all.
because it will leave you with one more scar to hide
because you have been fighting too long to give in now

thank you callie :hehe:

but,
i do want to
i'm not awesome, i'm a loser
i've been fighting for so long, so why can i never escape it
sometimes i really don't care about my scars. i already have more to hide next time i go home.

but thank you for my balloon :-) i'll tie it to my wrist so it doesn't float away.
it's dark and raining here. and cold.

effervescence 19-04-2008 03:53 AM

yup ally you can be stronger than that. you don't have to cut. please don't drink too much hun. for one thing think of the money you'll save :p

i however am a ****ed up waste of space and i dont have the strength to do this anymore. everything is too hard.

effervescence 19-04-2008 03:54 AM

ileana, can you get away for a break somewhere? even if not permanently just a bit of a holiday somewhere else?
in the meantime you can camp in here in the tent with us :)

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 03:56 AM

I was in the bath... And I almost did it:crying: I almost slit my wrists:crying: I got so far ad to try and get the blade out of my razor:crying: good lord, what am I gonna do?

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 04:01 AM

Cloe, Cloe, I love you dear and you are not a waste of space luv. So many people love you, think of all of us here hun, we all know how wonderful you are.

As for me, I've already got the booze so the money is already spent. And... I almost slit my wrists:crying: I am SUCH a f**k up:crying:

Ileana 19-04-2008 04:04 AM

Awww, thank you. I do want to hide in the tent for a while.

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 04:34 AM

Oh. My. God. I'm all alone. I'm all alone... And all I can think about is slitting my wrists:crying:

effervescence 19-04-2008 05:13 AM

no, ally, you can't. you musn't. hide your razor! is there anywhere you can go, right not, so you're not alone? anyone you can go and talk to until this passes? i don't know what time it is where you are...

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 05:17 AM

I can't:crying: if I call the crisis hot line I'll wind up in hospital... G*d damn:crying:

effervescence 19-04-2008 05:25 AM

but that's ok, you will be safer than all alone. please call them

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 05:28 AM

I'm sorry... I'm not all alone... I ment here... My room mates here... But I won't tell her... I'm sorry... I won't.

effervescence 19-04-2008 05:37 AM

it's ok, i don't blame you for that. can you do something with her to keep you safe? watch a movie?

~*forever_broken*~ 19-04-2008 05:46 AM

It's ok Cloe... I'm too much of a coward... It's not that deep...
I'm sorry I've worried you *hugs*

effervescence 19-04-2008 05:56 AM

*hugs*
be good for me :)