RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Katey-lou 21-03-2008 11:16 PM

hey hope evryones ok, can i sit in here just to stay safe for a bit. its beena tough night

MammaMia 21-03-2008 11:43 PM

I wish I was okay.

*rocks back & forth*

~*forever_broken*~ 21-03-2008 11:50 PM

I am no good to anyone atm... I'm sorry guys

*cries in her corener*

MammaMia 21-03-2008 11:55 PM

*hugs Ally*

We're here if you wanna talk xx

Snorkmaiden 22-03-2008 12:46 AM

hmmm, can i please sit in your denial tent for a little while? Had a minor slip up last night, just one cut, but still, trying to pretend it doesn't matter, but I have guilt....
Hope everyone is hanging in there x

Katey-lou 22-03-2008 01:45 AM

*sneaks in sits in the corner and cried* its all going wrong why wont it o away

~*forever_broken*~ 22-03-2008 01:54 AM

Thanks Helen *offers weak smile*

Hey all, of course y'all can join us

*pokes at camp fire to keep it going for Callie*

Oh my goodness I feel SO awful... and I am in desperate need of a drink :pinch:... just a few more days before I'm home and then I'm buying to large bottles of chick beer and getting trashed... *sigh* too bad I'm out of what I usually OD on... :crying: what a mess I've become :crying:

*sits in her corner, hugs knees to chest, and stares vacantly at the floor*

Katey-lou 22-03-2008 02:19 AM

*hugs*

effervescence 22-03-2008 02:54 AM

Hi katey-lou, how are you? (heehee it rhymes!!)

*Hopes callie is having an ok time....*

*Hugs ally*, its good to see you back here talking to us, you dont need to be supportive all the time we all have times when it's just too much but we're all here to listen to you when it's hard.

*waves to seamonkey* hi! welcome to the denial tent, it's a lovely place where nothing matters and we can all sit in peace without guilt or expectations.

*curls up in her corner* i have eaten way to much chocolate recently. i feel so disgusting and FAT why does he even love me?? i am a disgusting fat girl who cuts. who would love me like this??

dark_light 22-03-2008 03:51 AM

Can i come hide in here?
I got back from a&e and really want to sleep but can't, do NOT want to have to go back there again tonight.
*cries*

MammaMia 22-03-2008 04:04 AM

Welcomes everyone, feel free to join us :)

*hugs Ally and looks over her*

I'm having a really bad night....so gonna turn in soon :) x

Detour. Derail 22-03-2008 05:37 AM

*yawn*
im so tired
but im planning on staying awake all night
and sleeping all tomorrow
im an idiot

Sugar and Spice 22-03-2008 10:31 AM

*hugs those in need*

*hides* I'm not up for this :(

Jetforce 22-03-2008 11:34 AM

*bows his head in sadness*

Y do i deserve this? :-(

MammaMia 22-03-2008 12:19 PM

Whats up guys :(

I'm going out today yaaaaaaaay, get to see my little ray of sunshine (i.e. my nephew :D) and my eldest sister heheehehe.

My sims 2 parcels cammmmmme yay =]

BUT my peroid decided to appear today, it's only been 19ish days since the other finished, so I'm kinda worried =\

~*forever_broken*~ 22-03-2008 04:54 PM

Thanks Helen.
*hugs*

*hugs Jeremy*
What's wrong hun? You didn't tell me anything last night (then again, you never do silly boy ;-)).

*yawn*
SO tired, no energy... I'm not up for this. I feel so lousy :-( And I've got to pull it together because I'm spending the day with my Aunt and Uncle (the ones whos son died in Dec and whos granddaughter had the OD and then her mom took her back even though she doesn't really want her...)... The Aunt whos got major depression issues and has been suicidal as much as those of us here... :crying:

*Sits in her corner hugging her knees to her chest and rocks slightly*
Ican'tdothisIcan'tdothisIcan'tdothis...

MammaMia 22-03-2008 07:01 PM

Ally, sending you strength to get through today, I believe in you xxxxx

Katey-lou 22-03-2008 11:10 PM

*hugs* hopes everyones ok xx

MammaMia 22-03-2008 11:48 PM

FFS :|

I'm sick and tired of it. I really am.

effervescence 23-03-2008 02:52 AM

My best friend's dad died today. Out of nowhere he had a heart attack. And i can't hel her or go to the funeral cos she lives in England. I left her, and now look what has happened. I'm scared of how she will cope, I can't be there to look after her. And I can't see my counsellor until the 3rd (same day as the funeral actually) and I don't know how I will cope either. He used to cook us spaghetti every friday night.