RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 12-10-2007 03:10 PM

**hugs u Sasuke**

Synthetisk 12-10-2007 07:29 PM

Thank you loads Jetforce :) *hugs back*

MammaMia 12-10-2007 09:57 PM

*hugs you tight*

Ah yes. =]

Jetforce 12-10-2007 11:29 PM

U sound positive tonite dancedance!! :D

MammaMia 13-10-2007 03:11 PM

I am positive, I'm really happy, have been since thursday, yeah there's been a few other emotions in the past 3 days that haven't been good but sod 'em.

I am looking forward to stuff :D I just want to stay happy and hope I do :D

Synthetisk 13-10-2007 09:07 PM

:)
Dancedance, seeing that you're happy's just put me into a really good mood <3333

TheSuffererComplex 13-10-2007 09:11 PM

Glad to see your doing good dancedance! =]

Synthetisk 14-10-2007 02:00 AM

I'm having a really bad night, thanks to my mother :( She really does tear the whole family apart. *wishes her father would come home*

MammaMia 14-10-2007 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke (Post 319650)
:)
Dancedance, seeing that you're happy's just put me into a really good mood <3333

Awwwwwww.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSuffererComplex (Post 319663)
Glad to see your doing good dancedance! =]

Awwwwww it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke (Post 320098)
I'm having a really bad night, thanks to my mother :( She really does tear the whole family apart. *wishes her father would come home*

(((huggz)))

I didn't stay happy for much longer after posting in here earlier.

I haven't got a chance in this world have I?

Synthetisk 14-10-2007 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dance!Dance!4eva (Post 320119)
(((huggz)))

I didn't stay happy for much longer after posting in here earlier.

I haven't got a chance in this world have I?

*hugs back*

We'll stick together :) Because surely there'll be a chance at some point? I always try to think it couldn't go on forever, and that we'll all one day get a chance to be happy. It's a naieve thought, I know.

Well, there go my two months. I'd also like to think I can stop one day.

MammaMia 14-10-2007 04:48 AM

My life in recent few years seemed to go like this> happy, bad time, get over it, happy, bad time etc.

Only only the past year the bad stuff is getting worse...and worse...and worse...

And I've felt rarely happy these past few months. This year has been downright **** really.

Sick of it. Sick of this. Sick of life.

Why can't I have good times, for a bit longer hey?

They must be so tired of listening to me now :)

I made a couple of threads if you wanna read?

We can get each other through this, let's talk more.

I feel like I know you already haha. x

Well done on two months hunnie, that is a good thing :D

pockelberry52 14-10-2007 08:42 PM

I can't do this anylonger...I want to die...*curls up in a corner waiting to be ignored as usual*

l.e.g.o 14-10-2007 09:39 PM

i cant do this anymore i dont fit in i want to just die or go home i hate it here i hate it so much

Jetforce 15-10-2007 02:00 AM

**hugs to jo and pockleberry52**

I hear ur pain...but hang in there guys...

MammaMia 15-10-2007 10:15 PM

Not amused =\\\\ need to go BACK to sleep...arrrrrgh

TheSuffererComplex 16-10-2007 12:32 AM

Ehhhh. had a veeeery bad night. cut last night. =/ I suck.

Jetforce 16-10-2007 12:56 AM

U don't suck TSC.......**hugs**

U just slipped....don't let this upset u or anything there

TheSuffererComplex 16-10-2007 01:04 AM

I feel like an idiot. I had been good about it. I hve been cutting my thigh, then last night I cut my arm for the first time in a year. My dad is going to find out, and he will flip. I can't have him find out, I just can't.

~*forever_broken*~ 16-10-2007 02:43 AM

Just checking in...
*wanders to corner and curls up with stuffed lamb, blanket and pillow*
God, I suck... And I feel like sh*t
Why can't I just die?

Damn it.

Synthetisk 16-10-2007 02:46 AM

I was stupid... cut a saying into my arm and I'm doing a short-sleeved cosplay on Saturday =.=;
Also, I've had a swarm of scene kids invade my Bebo and be all "EWW GOFFS!"

MammaMia 16-10-2007 05:31 PM

Nobody sucks :)

I'm bit annoyed, I heard a weird noise on the bus, and being deaf I always have to know what the noise is kinda thing, so I turned around, realised it was this man I quickly looked at, he looked at me and went 'what the **** you looking at?"

Rude bastard =\

l.e.g.o 17-10-2007 11:19 PM

life would be easier without mearound-i cant believe ive gone three weeks without longest for ages

xx

shattered girl 18-10-2007 12:09 AM

just want to give up fighting, its too hard
don't remember why i'm trying anymore
so much easier to just let go

MammaMia 18-10-2007 12:48 AM

You can do it guys :)

*hugs*

I'm still doing so well :) I love being like this <3

Pomegranate 20-10-2007 04:00 AM

I have adh a bit too drink and I have cut cos IJN am an idoiot. I gave nothing to care for them with and am considering returning to mygb age old method of abusing paracetmol- dont worry I sont have enough to seriously hut myself, just so I know I can do something myself. I guess hugs wouild be nice if anyone had any spare please?. Thnks, hopw everyone is alright xx

emily.disenchanted 20-10-2007 11:34 AM

*HUGS*

I feel so sick and **** and triggered I havent cried like this in months, I just want to die

MammaMia 20-10-2007 12:32 PM

*hugs you both*

I feel werid :D

Jetforce 21-10-2007 02:47 AM

**hugs u all**

Look after urself guys...!!!

MammaMia 21-10-2007 07:28 PM

Trying not to cut damm u.

This place seems so alone & quiet atm =[

~*forever_broken*~ 23-10-2007 06:43 AM

Feeling awful...don't think even tea (my PG Tipps (sp)...saved only for emergencies because it's hard for me to get) can help...
*curls into corner and waits to die*

Synthetisk 23-10-2007 08:04 PM

I'm back. Went on holiday for two days, then spent the rest of the time at home lying in my bed crying. It doesn't help that my friend posted a pic of me on her LJ and some annonymous troll left a "fat" comment on it.

Aparently I'm too stressed at the moment and I've really got to do something about it because my hair's falling out and I'm making myself sick over it =/ Going back to therapy.

l.e.g.o 23-10-2007 08:52 PM

need to cut so deep need to see blood need to so much

im so useless i cant throw four weeks away but i need to

MammaMia 24-10-2007 01:48 AM

*HUGS*

Why am I letting her bitchy comments get to me? When they didn't earlier...=\

Synthetisk 24-10-2007 10:16 AM

*hugs DanceDance*
Whatever she said was quite obviously out of order :( It's really difficult, but try your best not to dwell on it...?

MammaMia 25-10-2007 12:12 AM

They were proper out of order. Blah!

It's my mum's birthday today :D Had an amazing day again yesterday :)

Jetforce 25-10-2007 09:51 AM

Drops by the psych ward and gives some muffins for every 1 to eat :-)

Hope u taking care of urself there guys!!!

MammaMia 25-10-2007 10:32 AM

I'm feeling really unwell still, so very tired & it's my mum's birthday *sigh*

bright.side.of.life 25-10-2007 10:53 AM

hey, i havnt been here for a while, but life blown up in my face....can i check in for a while pls?

hows everyoen doing in here?

XxxX

Auburn Shadow 25-10-2007 10:55 AM

Not doing so great today, I think I need to be in here for a while, if that's ok.

Hows everyone else?

bright.side.of.life 25-10-2007 11:13 AM

ive been better, ive been worse.....so not great really.

*walks over to pile of bean bags and curls up*

MammaMia 25-10-2007 12:30 PM

I'm not very well and keep gettng worse =[ It's my mum's birthday aswell- rudeness. So I'm not doing so great ha!

l.e.g.o 27-10-2007 09:39 PM

cant do this anymore-so what if its four and a half weeks what does it matter anymore

MammaMia 28-10-2007 04:01 AM

HA FAMOUS LAST WORDS FROM MY LAST POST, I LATER FELL OVER & ENDED UP FAINTING.

"I want to bleed. I can't believe it's 57 days until Christmas :| But that means 65 days until the year from helllllll is over :D Thank the ****ing lord it's almost over. I want blood, well to see it because I'm craving IT SO BAD! Worrying much?

I'm such A ****ING **** FRIEND WHO DOESNT TRY TO STOP A CERTAIN FRIEND FROM COMMITING SUIDICDE SO MUCH....IT'S LIKE I WANT HER DEAD. INFACT WHILE I'M GETTING ANGRY CAN I PLEASE ASK SOMEONE TO SHOVE SOME SENSE INTO MY ELDEST SISTER AND FOR HER TO START APOLGISING OR SOMETHING. I WANT TO SEE MY NEPHEW BUT I CAN'T. I EVEN REFUSE TO CALL THEIR FLAT TO SPEAK TO MY ONLY NEPHEW INCASE THAT FUGLY BITCH IS THERE. WHY ON EARTH DID SHE HAVE TO BE SUCH A ****ING LOSER. HOW CAN I HATE SOMEONE SO MUCH WHO'S MEANT TO BE THE ELDEST SISTER. I MISS MY NEPHEW BAD!! I MISS MY DADDY BUT LIKE BEING JUST ME & MY MUM BUT WANT MY DAD ASWELL SOMEHOW!! WHY WONT THAT BITCH STOP BEING NASTY TO ME, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE TO BE INSULTED SO MUCH BY A 17 YEAR OLD UGLY BITCH? AND WHY WONT MY BODY BLEEEEEEEEEEED?

Why do I have to be so ****ing ugly, well feel that way so much? It's funny how I want to be a model, open up a self harm support centre, work with teens who are disabled etc, sign for deaf people and work in ICT.

WHAT THE **** AM I SELF DESCRUCTING FOR? FIRST SELF HARM! SECOND OVERDOSING/SUIDICE. THIRD WILL BE ALCOHOL. I'm awful. I don't deserve happiness. I don't deserve all the lovely support I have. If some of them knew what I get upto. Some do. I don't deserve the love I have. I don't desereve parents. I don't deserve family. I don't deserve ANYONE. I DESERVE TO DIE :D

I feel like I'm happy. Yet I know I'm not good and I'm falling apart at the seams. I don't think I'm gonna survive in this world. Sometimes I wonder how I get through the days. I want kids someday. I can't have them. I'll break their hearts and destroy them before they're my current age :\
What a complete mess of thoughts and feelings. None of being attention seeking thankfully. I'm just so angry. I know I should get more help than I have but I'm comfortable with what I have and have mega trust issues and stuff. I would love to be more happy I reallllllly would. I know to do that I have to deal with things better and stuff I do try. There's things I do now that I didn't do before. So that's got to be something I suposse.

Better shut up."

emily.disenchanted 28-10-2007 10:36 AM

just feeling really very unsafe and unstable .......... I feel so alone and detached from everything, I want out

MammaMia 28-10-2007 08:40 PM

I'm feeling so unstable.
:(

emily.disenchanted 28-10-2007 09:27 PM

*hugs* dancedance

l.e.g.o 28-10-2007 10:24 PM

life hurts and noone cares-noone to tell noone to say to noone to stop me

whats the point of carrying on without harming it desnt matter

*cries*

MammaMia 28-10-2007 11:01 PM

*hugs emily and then everyone else*

Arrrrrrgh ****ing college tomorrow.

l.e.g.o 28-10-2007 11:43 PM

*hugs*
need to do damage to self

Synthetisk 29-10-2007 03:54 PM

Urgh.
I hate college and how one of the guys who is meant o be my friend sat and listed everything ugly about me. I basically heard FAT FAT FAT.